Dasimoge

Abusable character setup?

So..

using Kevlar 3 + Med Spray is such an abusable setup.

It's legit giving you "God" mode.

When the opp tags you 85 and you use the Med Spray in that moment, it seriously almost instantly recovers you back to full HP..

Making it almost impossible for the opp to kill you, especially if ur using OP guns.

Should it be fixed? Definitely

Sorry in advance for the good Players out there, if now more peoples gonna try this setup and you gotta deal with that crap.

Maybe LO will notice it @MattScott. 🤷‍♂️

I feel sorry to people that lose to this and actually think it is any good other than for the lols.

• Like 6

Dude Kevlar is quite unused already

Try nadinv the target first and then see how fast he can run from you

Yeah, so you get 85'd, hit medspray, and then get tapped for another 200 damage because you can't run back to cover.

Lmao.

If you want to use medspray, use it with flak jacket.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlishaAzure said:

Since there aren't any tracers.. you good to go with any gun.

if you talking about EU, that's a different thing.

WHOOOSH!

OP Kevlar 3 gives you the all the agility of the fattest b'stard ever to live in a game where movement is really important. Only on very specific choke points could that setup conceivably be a problem.

Although this thread does dovetail nicely with Todesklinge's thread complaining about how he's the only person using Kevlar and that Clotting Agent is the overpowered mod, posted only a few hours previously. Vintage APB community really.

Edited by MrChan
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Dasimoge said:

So..

When the opp tags you 85 and you use the Med Spray in that moment, it seriously almost instantly recovers you back to full HP..

Making it almost impossible for the opp to kill you, especially if ur using OP guns.

Sorry in advance for the good Players out there, if now more peoples gonna try this setup and you gotta deal with that crap.

actually he is right and that for sure need to be change 

Edited by Donjae

It's not a common issue, so why bother? Let's admit the fact that LO (and also G1) broke many fun ways/guns to play with. Yes, some of them makes unfun to play against... but not everyone uses this setup, right? I can recall just one guy, and it was... not that bad.

i just run kevlar users over all the time or crash cars into them. kevlar is a useless mod 99% of the time

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Motorola said:

i just run kevlar users over all the time or crash cars into them. kevlar is a useless mod 100% of the time

Fixed that for you.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Yeah, so you get 85'd, hit medspray, and then get tapped for another 200 damage 

Lmao.

this is what happens in probably 95% of all my fights where the opp uses med spray, whether they have kevlar or not

if you want to run med spray for that 5% chance of not blowing your load on an embarrassing fart ragdoll and a 45s cooldown, well apb is all about choice

What is wrong with people... One thinks CA is op and now this? Kev and Medspray? Which pepega even wants to use that.

On 10/26/2020 at 2:46 AM, Kewlin said:

Yeah, so you get 85'd, hit medspray, and then get tapped for another 200 damage because you can't run back to cover.

Lmao.

If you want to use medspray, use it with flak jacket.

No joke, Being able to survive 2 concussions (you'll get stunned) in the matter of 3 seconds (get hit by concussion and hit medspray) is cool.

On 10/25/2020 at 7:59 AM, Dasimoge said:

So..

Is it though? Because I haven't seen this happen that often.

If it were god mode... I think it'd be the meta... which it isn't....

I mean, no.... it doesn't work like that.. it removes the delay to regen, and doubles regen speed. Thus... this isn't instant, and still requires any user (kevlar or not) to seek cover to regen. It only gives players more control over when they would start to regen their health.

How?

I don't want someone to say "fix this" and just say "it needs to be fixed"

if you think something is a problem, and you think it needs fixing... please suggest how to fix it.

As a studying software engineer... I'd much rather have a problem, and some suggestions as to how the users want it to work. Not the backend for how it's designed, but how the user's end should function...

At least give us that...

I don't think more people will try "This setup" because it's not as viable as you think it is... but, do go ahead and see how it works out... doubtful it'll work as well as you entertain it to be.

• Like 1

It's alot more fun than it was before, But "op and meta" it is not. Like getting kills with a firework launcher.

no debut Kevlar need nerf , i was shooting one guy 4 times with duck and the guy survive and even have still time to kill me , after 4 times of hits with sitting duck ! 

nerfing guns are NOT the real thing that would make the game better .

a lot of people crying about guns  due of they don't have skills or trying to learn to master the gun .

most of the guns nerf but how is that compare near the Kevlar mod ? if the guns nerf and Kevlar are more stronger its show something here need some change 

On 10/26/2020 at 2:22 AM, MrChan said:

Исправлено это для вас.

100%

XD

Merged.

he can't escape punishment XD

Edited by 111M1kA111

Med spray is really seeing more use nowadays. Makes a big difference when you 85 someone and they're back in the fight in no time.

27 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

Remove Med Spray!

shouldn't you be for med spray considering you try to use kevlar?

14 hours ago, Yeedman said:

shouldn't you be for med spray considering you try to use kevlar?

No, i have ❤ for balancing not for 💩 abusing.

This item should be removed out of the game:

- Med Spray (its OP)

- Concussion Grenade (replaces Anti Vehicle weapons)

- Ammo boxes (makes Mods like Bandolier etc. useless)

1 hour ago, Todesklinge said:

No, i have ❤ for balancing not for 💩 abusing.

This item should be removed out of the game:

- Med Spray (its OP)

- Concussion Grenade (replaces Anti Vehicle weapons)

- Ammo boxes (makes Mods like Bandolier etc. useless)

Why not just remove everything from the game? Since you're constantly complaining about how OP everything is.

Edited by MrChan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

we should remove todesklinge then everything will be balanced 

• Like 3