(Xbox)TonySki

Purple Pumpkins no noise or sparkle effects

I'm currently at 149/150 for Watefront of getting the Purple Pumpkins about 10 hours after starting. Primary issue being that on my One X I've had to manually check every corner, light post, car spawner, balcony, sign and planter with my eyes as I run through because the laughing they are supposed to do isn't happening for 90% of them and I've only had the sparkle effects show on maybe a dozen in here. One of them I found after I re-logged because it was high up over a road I had driven through about 10 times and only saw because it was giving off purple sparkles. My last one is somewhere in Prentiss but I don't think I'm going to find it if I need to find a dark ball that also rarely has it's bright face showing and it likes to look at the wall it's by.

They can be in very tricky spots even very high up.

The purples can be different from session to session so be careful not to skip any area's.

There is a lot of the map that's part of Prentiss, did you check it all?

waterfront.jpg

I've been through all 6 of the Prentiss areas with my sound system up to 40 when it's loud at 25 and no wicked laughing and no extra particle effects found. I could have easily completed this if they all made noise and sparked like they are supposed to do.

Yeah some of them are rly damn hard to find, it took me 14h to find 150 in Financial and 150 in Waterford, some of them you cant hear thats why you have to check all crazy places, it is on place which you wont expect, so first what you do when u get into one zone you should check all crazy places, most dumbest places check first. Hopefully you will find it, and yeah Prentiss is damn hard, I had 149/150 and last 1 was in Prentiss, took me 2h to find it, had to check all Prentiss zones.

like i have said before spam nades opgl osmaw what ever explodes. i've gotten atleast 20 of them by doing that becuase i can find the little bastards