Sign in to follow this  
ripLO

milked to completion

Just now, ripLO said:

I WONDER IF ITS BECAUSE THEY AINT BANNING ANYONE YET  smfh

oh that was badly worded, i meant im not worried because im not cheating lol

2 minutes ago, CrunkGirl said:

ripLO you made an account named ripLO, to complain about this anonymously why? are you mad you didn't get unbanned this time around? so you're gonna say the whole thing is dumb? who are you even?

N1 CRUNKGIRL, MAYBE I DONT NO LIFE THE FORUMS AND DIDNT MAKE MY ACCOUNT YET ??????

they only unbanned the people banned by FF because FF was configured incorrectly.

and me but i don't count xDDDDDDD

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ripLO said:

I WONDER IF ITS BECAUSE THEY AINT BANNING ANYONE YET  smfh

But that doesnt mean they wont ban people. 

Just take a week off of playing if its that big of a deal to you. Bans will come soon enough. 

Edited by CookiePuss

How the hell do you know who are they unbanning? Also Tiggs harassment cases...for her saying you gonna blow up the servers was terroristic threat. Juding by it I wonder how many people got banned for saying similar "harassing" things...

ripLO everytime i read your capslocks, it's in the voice of Josh from Drake and Josh, when he "emphasizes" words. just sayin'.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ripLO said:

hey ur braindead and cant read i guess, they are unbanning more but thanks for POSTIN

FFA/KTTW/KTTC are the only other ToS violations people are getting unbanned for.

except for me xDDDDDD, but nice try.

55 minutes ago, Iggyazaleaomg said:

Pleaseroni, take your insulin.

This didn't rhyme at all.

1 hour ago, ripLO said:

N1 CRUNKGIRL, MAYBE I DONT NO LIFE THE FORUMS AND DIDNT MAKE MY ACCOUNT YET ??????

MikeHell, is that you?

1 hour ago, Clandestine said:

How the hell do you know who are they unbanning? Also Tiggs harassment cases...for her saying you gonna blow up the servers was terroristic threat. Juding by it I wonder how many people got banned for saying similar "harassing" things...

Lulz.  Tiggs had a GM in District banning people for saying the F-word, and standing next to an in-game Joker Ammo box which was saying the F-word...

5 minutes ago, Hey! said:

MikeHell, is that you?

Lulz.  Tiggs had a GM in District banning people for saying the F-word, and standing next to an in-game Joker Ammo box which was saying the F-word...

Hi I'm 12.

6 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

Hi I'm 12.

It just dawned on me that I now have my EG shirt back... I wonder how much it's worth.

20 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

Hi I'm 12.

k.

OP why are you so mad man? Take a second to relax. Little Orbit is doing what Little Orbit thinks is the right move. If it isn't it's already been done. Their loss?

yes there were a lot of bans in place due to pretty horrible things being done but try to give it a little while and see how it plays out. Obviously i've been banned a ton, i've lost thousands of dollars for no reason and even quit the game because of persistent banning policy by the previous rendition of g1

I also at one point accused everyone who killed me in under a second of cheating and thought the same way as you do right now, but after a while I learned a lot of these guys are very dedicated players who've taken lots of time out to learn the game. Yes some of them might not care about their accounts, but the spike in population when accounts got unbanned would prove that the majority of these people actually did and do care about their accounts, and these people are probably not nearly as bad as you're making them out to be.

Give it a minute guy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sidezz said:

OP why are you so mad man? Take a second to relax. Little Orbit is doing what Little Orbit thinks is the right move. If it isn't it's already been done. Their loss?

yes there were a lot of bans in place due to pretty horrible things being done but try to give it a little while and see how it plays out. Obviously i've been banned a ton, i've lost thousands of dollars for no reason and even quit the game because of persistent banning policy by the previous rendition of g1

I also at one point accused everyone who killed me in under a second of cheating and thought the same way as you do right now, but after a while I learned a lot of these guys are very dedicated players who've taken lots of time out to learn the game. Yes some of them might not care about their accounts, but the spike in population when accounts got unbanned would prove that the majority of these people actually did and do care about their accounts, and these people are probably not nearly as bad as you're making them out to be.

Give it a minute guy

just assuming everyone wants to play with some confirmed banned cheater that ruined hours and hours of peoples game while he keeps his old unbanned accounts and gloats it over everyone that they cheated all day long, you think u learned anything losing with cheats?

just read ur name not ur post(until after).. couldnt care less what u ahve to say LUL

2 hours ago, ripLO said:

, just assuming everyone wants to play with some confirmed banned cheater that ruined hours and hours of peoples game while he keeps his old unbanned accounts and gloats it over everyone that they cheated all day long, you think u learned anything losing with cheats?

just read ur name not ur post(until after).. couldnt care less what u ahve to say LUL

Triggerbotters etc... like i said in other thread they may need new info to feed to BE and thats why they are unbanning them.

Give them time to tune up this anticheat and they will clean them again...

I am pissed at this too, but let it be for the greater good?

So I assume, this "ripLO" guy has made an ADDITIONAL account, just for this crap, which would mean he is himself breaking TOS and then complaining about how they deal with such a thing? Ok.

I miss Ray. It's been days since he last made a thread.

4 hours ago, ripLO said:

Start off by announcing to the player base you're gonna unban all accounts - hope no one reads to deep into the fact you're unbanning ALL CHEATERS, TROLLS, HARRASSMENT CASES, DOXING CASES, PERSONALLY BANNED ACCOUNTS FROM TIGGS/GMS REGARDING REAL LIFE HARASSMENT, CYBER BULLYING BANNED ACCOUNTS... BUT ITS OKAY GUYS WE GET TO PLAY GRIND THE GAME AGAIN.

Are people really okay with this or are they just deleting every trace of people actually using their brains on the forum and questioning this nonsense?

What happened to less than 1% of the playerbase actually use the forums? pathetic echo chamber

You want to talk about trolls. You want to talk about muh' 1 percent and "echo chamber"

Meanwhile the rational mind drinks your salty tears. Stay mad kid.

I must point out how dense you are - You are quite dense. If you would have involved yourself in at least one another discussion about this topic, maybe, just maybe, you wouldn't be here. Maybe you just read the OP and didn't bother going in the comments. You don't bother doing any research at all, I believe. You are wronged by so many people, but you waste your time answering and defending your argument. Insecure with a lot of time on your hands! 😄

Here is a quick answer to everything - They will unban most cases that seem to be overruled by force and little evidence. A lot of cases may be unfair and in some cases some scammers might get free, but right after there is another trap waiting for them. BattleEye will take care of the cheater problem. Payment model for the game is also in the works to work around scammers. These changes are made periodacally to improve the overall quality of the game. There are a lot more steps afterwards, all there is asked is your time.

Just do some digging yourself and next time be more careful, aware, thoughtful.

• Like 1

If you haven't noticed by now, your angry opinion is that of the very small majority. You can go ahead and uninstall whenever you're ready.

tumblr_o12szlRLyf1rqe0rbo1_540.gif

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ripLO said:

this pathological liar that plays with known confirmed cheater reroll tame/fleeting, various others I clukdnt be bothered naming should be banned from posting every time he inserts any autistic pics in his posts. it ruins the forums and I'm reportin it

"this user constantly uses troll pics and gifs with 1 word responses. BAN PLZ" lul

rjAgMm.gif

I play with who?? Lol cupcake you're about 4 years late but we got some lovely parting gifts for you, thanks for playing 🙂

Oh, I didnt realize it was a serious issue, BUT THEN YOU STARTED USING ALL CAPS SO NOW I GET IT.

Thread locked. 

I will be going through the thread and clean it up. 

• Thanks 3