Sign in to follow this  
demonoid

Random disconnects to login screen, Crash on respawn screen

This just started happening to me today. Every so often I get disconnected and sent to the login screen, not sure whats causing it all of a sudden.

Also I've had a persistent issue for a year or more now where my game will freeze, and stop responding upon dieing, and going to the responding screen. It doesn't happen that often, but it seem random. Sometime it happen after only 30 minutes of playing. Other times I can be on for a couple of hours or more and it'll happen.

I am also having the disconnect issue and contacted support about it. I would suggest you do the same so they know more people are having this issue.

Edited by Mystical

Think the same is happening to me right now, it just appeared today and my game freezes and turns black after like 2-3min into the game (doesnt matter if fightclub or mission districts).

Did you guys find any workaround?

Getting this too, like the whole time. Especially during the final stages of missions today. Saw a teammate disappear from game just like that during a final mission stage as well, and forum here seems to confirm i am not alone with this.

Most notably the characters disappear instantly and your account doesn't stay in used mode, which suggests that the problem is server side.

If you're still having trouble with this stop the VivoxVoiceService.exe. Eliminates 90% of all sudden instant disconnects. The remaining 10%... no idea.