Sakebee

10/24 Bug Reports

my friend got a friend invite from a random guy on our team, he crashed when he pressed N.

inmediately, that same person sent me a friend invite, when I pressed N I inmediately crashed.

or it was clan invite, i don't remember.

Edited by Uhtdred

The City Hall display point is duplicated onto one of the other sides of the building.

Lf4WpWF.png

Front Location: 8VAFtvW.png

Duplicate Location: X9L6bkG.png

Summary: Opening the Options menu (hitting O) during the login scene results in the menu becoming stuck and unable to be closed.

Game Version: 2.1.834.943

Description: Once the login scene is loading, hitting O for the options menu brings up the menu, however mouse input (clicking) is not active and the menu cannot be closed. Only way around this is needing Mr. Task Manager in order to close the game.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Launch APB 2.1
  2. After the startup movies are finished and the login scene is beginning to show, hit O for the options menu.
  3. Click frantically to close the menu so you can login, but alas the menu cannot be closed.
  4. Use task manager to close the game.

Reproducibility: 100%

Results: Stuck in login scene forever.

Expected results: Not that.

❤️ LO

• Like 1

battleye problem on beta client

1. get K-Lite Codec Pack Mega from here http://codecguide.com/download_k-lite_codec_pack_mega.htm

2. get an update from here http://codecguide.com/klcp_update.htm

3. install the codec using 'Lots of stuff' preset

4. install the update

5. reboot

6. play APB

7. after some time you will get a lag and a new battleye window related to the blocked ac3acm.acm file MD5 F99FFEB543186BDD81DC090CCCE60EA0

(i'm not sure if i got it from K-Lite or latest MSI Afterburner+RTSS combo)

Summary: My character became extremely skinny after switching district

Game Version: 10/24 Beta (before and after the maintenance update)

Description: My character was fine for a while then I switched to Waterfront for the first time coming from Financial (already had visited Social and Financial)

After spawning, I immediately noticed my character was extremely skinny and kinda freaky looking.

Steps to Reproduce: I only switched between two districts.

Reproduceability: Unknown. One thing I noticed is I later rebooted the game, my character looked normal in the LOGIN screen, but after I actually spawned, was back to skinny.

Results: N/A

Expected Results: My character appearance shouldn't have changed.

Glitched character:

IDNNZBY.jpg

Regular character:

uCQUKNX.jpg

Edited by MarshallRawR
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MarshallRawR said:

Summary: My character became extremely skinny after switching district

Game Version: 10/24 Beta (before and after the maintenance update)

Description: My character was fine for a while then I switched to Waterfront for the first time coming from Financial (already had visited Social and Financial)

After spawning, I immediately noticed my character was extremely skinny and kinda freaky looking.

Steps to Reproduce: I only switched between two districts.

Reproduceability: Unknown. One thing I noticed is I later rebooted the game, my character looked normal in the LOGIN screen, but after I actually spawned, was back to skinny.

Results: N/A

Expected Results: My character appearance shouldn't have changed.

Glitched character:

Regular character:

Same problem, in login was glitchy, also on spawn on first district, but after entered in outfit designer it went normal, but not on current social district playgame.
After spawn on Asylum character was back to normal look.

Bug:

If you're entering a district (loading screen) and you alt tab, once you're trying to choose a spawn on the map, you can't. And you're stuck forever in the spawn menu.

Edited by Uhtdred

Summary: Graphical bug on custom player vehicles.

Game Version: 2.1 Beta 24th Oct. (2.1.834.943)

Description: Any custom player vehicle other than the one that's equipped to my player on game launch has a dark metallic grey layer over its model.

Steps to Reproduce:

1) Go to a car spawner and spawn whatever car you have equipped (we'll call this car A). It should look normal.

2) Whilst still at the car spawner, go into your inventory, equip any other car (we'll call this car B) and spawn it. For me, it looks like this:

sIOMFUI.png

3) Quit the game with car B still equipped.

4) Relaunch the game and repeat step 1. Car B now displays properly:

iEr1Kfo.png

5) Go into inventory and re-equip car A used in step 1. It had the grey metallic layer over its model instead. Along with all my other cars.

6) At every stage during the process, cars belonging to other players also show the metallic grey layer over their model:

bW6Go8v.png

Reproduceability: 100% for me irrespective of detail level, but I asked in district and no one else said they had the same problem.

Specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz

Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 6GB (Driver vers. 456.55)

16 GB DDR4 Ram

Results: Cars other than the one equipped on game launch have a dark grey metallic layer over their model.

Expected Results: Cars should display correctly.

Edited by MrChan
  • Like 1

Summary: My characters face looks like a toad

Game Version: 2.1.834.943

Description: My characters body costumization looks weird, like it was set back to some kind of default when i go into the clothing kiosk and changed something

Steps to Reproduce: Go into a clothing designer you can also see your characters hairstyle in default, after you change something on it or switch outfit the hairstyle becomes normal, character still looking how it should. After you leave the kiosk and your character updates, the face looks very weird everytime 

E: That can also happen when you switch districts

+ Can also occur when switching outfits on mailbox/ammo machine

Reproduceability: 100%

Results: Character doesn't look how it should and it's always the same look that overwrites your costumization

Expected Results: My characters costumization shouldn't have changed at all.

Summary: Tattoos disappear after leaving body costum kiosk (Also happens on live APB btw)

Description: When i tried recreating something from my live character and was done and bought the changes, i left the kiosk and 1 or 2 symbols were missed and i had to do them again. They sometimes disappear again but if you figure it out they can stay and there will be no further issue if you dont change the specific tattoo symbols

Steps to Reproduce: I think it has to do something with the area you place it on and overlapping tattoos. Trying to figure that out might be easy since that definitely happens. i just don't know what the chance is but so far when i was doing certain body tattoo stuff it happened on live and on beta as well

Reproduceability: I dont wanna say 100% but i wanna say yes, it definitely can be reproduced

Results: Tattoos missing after you bought the changes and left the kiosk

Expected Results: They shouldnt disappear.

Summary: Weird camera angle in cars on the passenger seat

Description: If you go into a cars passengers side and pull mouse up so you look upwards it happens that your camera angle is inside the car, the car itself is invisible during that

Steps to Reproduce: Just go into a cars passenger seat

Results: Camera angle inside the car

Expected Results: Camera angle should be the same 3rd person view like driver has

Summary: Car upgrades can't be seen when sitting in a car

Description: When you sit in a car and point at another car you can not see what mods are on the car, like the info you get when you hover over it. It is possible when being outside a car but not when youre sitting in one.

Steps to Reproduce: Get in a car and aim at another players car. 

Results: No information about the car can be seen

Expected Results: You should be able to see the information which mods it has and what music is playing and what else information you get when you aim at a car

Summary: Stutters during loading screen

Description: The loading screens are stuttering and feels like the program isnt responding for a couple of seconds before it keeps loading again.

Steps to Reproduce: Switch district

Results: The loading screen and the sound are stuttering

Expected Results: The loading screen animation and sound shouldnt stutter because the program is not responding for a couple of seconds

Summary: Crashes during loading screen

Description: Sometimes it can happen that my game throws me out during loading screens when i switch districts. It doesnt matter what district it is.

Steps to Reproduce: Switch district

Reproduceability: ~8-10%? i dont know

Results: Getting thrown out of the game with a crash report

Expected Results: You should be able to switch districts without flying out of the game with a crash report

Summary: Buying consumables shows a window that shows me i am about to buy consumables (duh) 

Description: When i buy consumables it shows me a window that i am about to buy consumable ... if i klick the box "Dont show this again" and buy another bunch von consumables this window pops up again eventhough i said i dont wanna have it shown again

Steps to Reproduce: Just buy consumables or any other item

Results: Window pops up again and instead of just filling stuff up by clicking i have to confirm a window i dont wanna have everytime eventhough i told the game to not show it again

Expected Results: I klick the box "Don't show me this again." and then the window should never pop up again

Just a little sidenote about lighting: It feels like dark colors are too dark and bright colors are too bright. I was trying around with settings but i always got the same result 

Live APB

isfhQkl.jpeg

Beta 2.1 APB

1eEfzB2.jpeg

Light from lamps looks too bright. When i was standing infront of light caused by fire it looked very good.
This is my first beta experience btw. Social and Asylum work very well from performance standpoint. Financial is "okay" its not that bad. But it sill needs much improvement. Waterfront on the otherhand is meh, it needs a lot of work. 

All in all i'd say there is a long way to go. Performance can be definitely improved but i was suprised how good it works on asylum and social. And lightning needs further adjustments. 

Edited by JunoSuzuki
  • Like 1

Summary: Cursor not disappearing

Description: When entering an ingame menu (like the locker, inventory menu, inspect menu, fight club challenges, scoreboard) a cursor is displayed on screen. This cursor doesn't disappear when you exit the menu, and will remain on screen until you move your mouse. If you hold the right mouse button while exiting the menu, you will be able to move your mouse freely and the cursor won't disappear, until you let go of the right mouse button. I tested this on Windows 10.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Enter an action district and grab a weapon.
2. Open an ingame menu like the Inventory.

3. Exit the menu using ESC, without touching your mouse.

4. Notice that the cursor doesn't disappear until you move your mouse.

5. Open a menu again.

6. This time, hold your right mouse button while exiting the menu.

7. Notice that the cursor doesn't disappear even if you move your mouse. It disappears once you let go of the right mouse button.

Reproduceability: 100%, didn't test all menus, though. Tested on Windows 10.

Results: The cursor doesn't disappear under these circumstances.

Expected results: The cursor should disappear the moment a menu is closed under all circumstances.

Webbed Bra has been removed from my character, and I cannot put it on. I bought this a year ago in Marketplace.

2 hours ago, JunoSuzuki said:

Just a little sidenote about lighting: It feels like dark colors are too dark and bright colors are too bright. I was trying around with settings but i always got the same result 

Live APB

PICS

PICS

Beta 2.1 APB

Yeah that's something I noticed too. My camo pants were camo now they're.. eeh. My car being darker sounds good on paper as it's mostly black but it feels off.

3 minutes ago, MarshallRawR said:

Yeah that's something I noticed too. My camo pants were camo now they're.. eeh. My car being darker sounds good on paper as it's mostly black but it feels off.

Yea, a lot of detail is getting lost. I also have an outfit that was well designed by Ace. When i turn away from light you see almost nothing and when i turn into the light with it, it just looks very weird. I just wish more people would've played the beta and i believe doing this during the halloween event wasnt really good. I was in there more than on live and after yesterday it only had like 20 people in.

Summary:  Doubled visuals at low health in Fight Club

Description: Naded myself in Fight Club to get low health and the screen duplicated itself while I was low health , almost like a com trail. Didn't happen in any districts. 

Steps to reproduce: Get hit by an explosion but don't die. 

==================

Summary:  Sound effects extra quiet in Waterfront

Description: Unable to hear a grenade cooking or the sounds of impacts during muggings. 

Steps to reproduce: Cook a grenade or mug someone.  

=================

Summary:  Screen tearing and glitchy freezing regardless of FPS (all districts)

Description: FPS fluctuates between 30 , 65 FPS but regardless of the framerate the screen tears when moving the camera around.  Removing smooth framerate helped a bit.

Steps to reproduce: Perform actions in an action district. 

Well one super issue is yall have game taking 6 to 7 gb ram just play game lol Might want to look at fixing that. Where as most have 16 gb max so thats going to be issue for  people trying stream and show it off. So yea might want to look at that issue LO.

Merged.

New testing shows its only in mission districts with high memory usage, social is about 3 to 4 gb usage.

Edited by Kbee

1) low update download speed 2) the cars looked better. I like. but. only one of her cars looked right. the rest looked from my side metallic colorless. but a friend sent me a screen he saw my car normally 3) a passerby was killed. he lies and his eyes blink 😄  funny 4) I entered the port area when loading once, I went out with an error to send a report. opened the client and started scanning. why is it needed? it's long. sadly. 10 minutes I have all the files in place. I think scanning them is useless to check and wastes my time 5) in the general area, a fat character becomes very thin when changing clothes in the inventory of cells. not always, but this happens if you switch clothing cells 6) I can not add the player as a friend. he does not appear in the lists of friends either 7) no Russian language in the chat 8 ) clothes are not completely painted over 9) in the general area on the showcase car in the air 10) the character does not protrude out of the car in the back seat of espazo 11) symbols are not displayed correctly lzptu_croper_ru.jpg7Mnhl_croper_ru.jpgKEDY.jpgPARIT1.jpg  SKANIROVANIE.jpg n5nso_croper_ru.jpg

• Like 1