Sakebee

10/24 Beta Feedback

7 minutes ago, Icemoon said:

Hope you someday stop just wearing out our discs:

my APB Regular and APB Beta launchers:

76be9a0882b13877b1d1785e96aec183.png

How often have you seen games that force you to scan your disk? At the same time, this procedure is not of any benefit. None at all. 

When the game crashes/closes unexpectedly it leaves a trace for the launcher to scan for possibly corrupted files and then resolve those.

Just launch from the .exe directly and you won't get this.

You realistically only need the launcher to update the client.

On 11/8/2020 at 1:01 PM, Kevkof said:

When the game crashes/closes unexpectedly it leaves a trace for the launcher to scan for possibly corrupted files and then resolve those.

Just launch from the .exe directly and you won't get this.

You realistically only need the launcher to update the client.

Even if you accidentally clicked the "repair" button - there is no way to abort/cancel this check. omg what the?!!! how it can be?! how you did it, dear developer?? Does it bother yourself? Or you use a trick to skip it?

82dc6c2f792fa07a25d1eceabdac4323.png

Merged.

On 11/8/2020 at 1:01 PM, Kevkof said:

and then resolve those.

and the launcher never resolve this for me. Not just a once.

I just watch the launcher waste my HDD and waste my time when the game-client informs me about the old version of the game-client (and I go to update it).

Why make this check forcibly compulsory? Why impose it if in certain cases it does not influence anything? Doesn't affect anything at all. Only affects on HDD live resource and waiting.

Edited by Icemoon

2 hours ago, NvidiaQuadro said:

Is the beta still available to play? 

The 10/24 beta test only ran for that weekend. We will announce here, on our website, and on social media when we have details on our next testing window.

• Like 1

Well, I want a slight change in the physics of the characters, it is something to see the hair not move, and some parts of the body as well (like butt and breasts jumping), And another thing about hair, I know that the hairworks effect will be heavy in APB on many Hardware, but it is something that should be considered relevant for a current game that is subject to changes in the Engine not only in graphics. also something that I think is really cool in the scenario of a game is the rain I really wanted to see this in san paro seriously! '' with thunder sound effects then ''.