Sakebee

Third Open Beta This Weekend

1 hour ago, Motorola said:

c8eWG0Y.png

i9-9900k and GTX 1080

I have 130fps in the same spot, with a ryzen 7 2700x and gtx 1650 super...

why are you always trying to bring up "I have the 9900k" thing?

Also, RTX 2070 and i7 9700k is a better gaming setup than your...

Edited by Uhtdred

можно дать ссылку на скачивание  бета версии  игры (доступную) ...? 

Edited by 111M1kA111

34 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

I assume you enjoyed it a lot

35 minutes ago, 111M1kA111 said:

можно дать ссылку на скачивание  бета версии  игры (доступную) ...? 

http://apb.patch.beta.gamersfirst.com/APB_Beta_Installer.exe

Как сказано в главном посте

2 минуты назад Элликс сказал:

Я полагаю, тебе это очень понравилось

http://apb.patch.beta.gamersfirst.com/APB_Beta_Installer.exe

Как сказано в главном посте

Спасибо., я решил проблему ( мне не позволяло скачать нажимая по ссылке- нужно было зажать правой кнопкой и выбрать .. Скачать в новой вкладке)

1 hour ago, ninjarrrr said:

one of de besd vidios in long tieme APB, zenk ju vor so mucho inpressiones Seniore 🙂

О_О 

Это очень впечатляет... я в первые запустил игру это.. и я впечатлен вашей работай !!! 

Как красиво выглядит с внешней стороны кораблик в портовом районе))) Это классно)))

Не ожидал что вы на столько хороши! Это новое дыхание.,  я впечатлен парни., да, я впечатлен этой работой!

Я и дальше буду вас поддерживать, хоть и сильно перешёл черту вознаграждений ( -___о)

21 hours ago, Chinook said:

It's not server fps people complain however, or is it?

It's just that the game runs like a pile of garbage. You're lucky to get occasional 60 fps on any setting with a rig that used to be able to run apb at 100+ fps 5 years back in time...

And when it doesn't run at any stable fps at all, it makes the controls and thus the game itself feel inconsistent and horrible.

Yea. Im running an RTX 2060 and there should be no reason why I cant get at least 120 fps especially on a dated engine like 3.5. The graphics feel worse tbh personally as they are clunky, feel more toony/gamey less realistic and sound quality is poor at best. Sounds are so low at a setting of 1. While granted hitreg seems to be better then in the old engine there are so many issues currently it wouldnt save the game.

1 minute ago, Killer Rabbit said:

1vgLuKq.png

Been downloading since yesterday. Launcher appears to be working as expected. 

See you guys in beta 4!

On 10/22/2020 at 7:13 PM, Kevkof said:

Should people run into very slow speeds on the launcher, I'm offering 2 download options to a zipped copy of the latest Beta build (fully clean).

Mirror 1: https://kevkof.be/beta2410

Mirror 2: https://kevkof.be/beta2410_2

Just grab the full zip from one of these links and unpack it, that'll probably be a lot faster if your internet is okay. Might still get to try a few hours even

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

He literally showed another perspective on the screen shot someone posted... Why are you getting so upset? He just posted what his fps was on his screenshot... I have this it's better than yours. What are you 12?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

i cap my fps to 120 i could get 145 there.

1 hour ago, Valkyrja- said:

He literally showed another perspective on the screen shot someone posted... Why are you getting so upset? He just posted what his fps was on his screenshot... I have this it's better than yours. What are you 12?

hes mad and thinks he knows alot lol.

2 hours ago, Valkyrja- said:

nope.

this guy "motorola" tells everyone to change their amd setup for an intel one, because amd "isn't a gaming cpu/gpu" according to him.

what's the point of showing another perspective anyways? If you have X fps in some place, u would want to know how many fps other people have IN THE SAME spot, not another one, that makes no sense.

try again tho.

Edited by Uhtdred

ur litterally crying ingame about input lag... why?

25 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

what's the point of showing another perspective anyways? If you have X fps in some place, u would want to know how many fps other people have IN THE SAME spot, not another one, that makes no sense.

lol like being on the ground level of the same area is going to magically drop my fps by 80?

It doesn't matter how high your hardware PC spec is, the matter fact the engine update is still a long way to go especially on those mission districts which ran like dogsh*t like the engine update was suppose to boost performance? The original game still ran better on high settings. By the time it is refined, which we don't know when the graphics are out of date in competing to 2020+ games and I don't know it can actually bring new players into the game.

APB not even in unreal engine 4 and the game looks like it's just re-textured with some lighting and shadows, overall visual game looks almost the same as the original, literally ported from the console. If the game had better graphics I would play on max settings, but the game looks terrible and I would rather play on low config custom settings.

The end result that we expect with players who have High-end PC the game should run on 145+ fps no problem and if they could uncap it with those who have 240hz that would be great.  

Oh the alt + enter tab feature seems nicely done.

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Motorola said:

ur litterally crying ingame about input lag... why?

lol like being on the ground level of the same area is going to magically drop my fps by 80?

It's a beta, everything is possible.

a lot of games are foccusing in decreasing input lag, of course i'm going to complain about input lag. I feel hit reg is better in beta but input lag makes impossible to aim (imo).

Edited by Uhtdred

Guys with their i9 CPU's and RTX 2000 series cards have worse performance compared to my i3-8350k with GTX 970?

On 10/26/2020 at 1:10 AM, Uhtdred said:

nope.

this guy "motorola" tells everyone to change their amd setup for an intel one, because amd "isn't a gaming cpu/gpu" according to him.

It's all right. AMD used to be poor's man Intel but not anymore. Intel was always shit when it comes to mhlticore, prices, and different socket every 2 gen, while AMD had none of this shit.
Now that cheaper, better multicore with higher socket compatibility also won in single thread performance the game will change.

• Like 2

26.10.2020 в 03:07 компания Motorola сказала:

Я ограничиваю свой fps до 120, я могу получить там 145.

он злится и думает, что знает много лол.

What graphics settings are you talking about? And what is the screen resolution?

Obviously some things to work out but i thought it looked great LO.  Thank u for all your hard work and shit tons of money your throwing into this game:) Looking forward to its completion.

Is there any way you cant fire up the beta server this weekend so i can go in there by myself, crank up the tunes, smoke some weed, do some drinkin, drive fast for a few hours and veg out?