PepeHands

I rerolled in bronze

11 hours ago, PepeHands said:

Or remove friendly fire on unopposed. Some people are willing to wait every stage and TK anyone who do the obj. Sometimes that might take even 20 minutes of wasted time lol.

It's more effective to wait on the drop and have less stages till the end but some will go as far as 99 4 objectives and patrol them like a maniac

People that do that are doing that because they want to actually be able to play the game once the opp shows up, instead of opp showing up and the match ending in a couple minutes due to only a stage or two being left. Which is another issue that would be resolved by removing unopposed missions, because then you'd be guaranteed opp on the mission's first stage when the queue pops.

19 hours ago, PepeHands said:

It's more effective to wait on the drop

its actually more effective to either complete or abandon the mission in order to get thrown back in the matchmaking pool as a solo player, rather than whatever random team the system has already decided is hard to matchmake for

• Like 1

Games gonna be long dead before the new match Maker is put in place.. i doubt we have another year left to play. The engine upgrade is about another 5 years off, that's a generous figure cause once it goes live, G1 Junior will need 2 concentrate on working out its bugs before the match Maker gets its overhaul 

4 hours ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

its actually more effective to either complete or abandon the mission in order to get thrown back in the matchmaking pool as a solo player, rather than whatever random team the system has already decided is hard to matchmake for

That too but if I level some alt I can gamble and wait 3min

@MrChan Please donT forget that P5N5 was the only real hope for a total newbie or bad bad player for get a nice gratification kill. 
Plus was a nice task until getting oppo in mission.
Game is mutilated.

17 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

Get rid of pre made teams. Problem solved.

You want to prevent players from playing with their friends?

7 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

Get rid of pre made teams. Problem solved.

Guess what, if you group with a friend that makes you a pre made wether its 1 friend or 3.

2 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Guess what, if you group with a friend that makes you a pre made wether its 1 friend or 3.

You guys have friends??? 🥴

On 10/28/2020 at 8:43 PM, Noob_Guardian said:

You guys have friends??? 🥴

Yea, your mom :^)