Sakebee

Halloween Patch Announcement

Other than clothing, skins and titles, is there anything really worth the time at the event? Like JTs or guns?

Edited by Aka2k

Did I miss a different weapon patch, because I thought the last one buffed Ntec by making the bloom smaller in full auto? Or at least the last time I used it, I was killing pretty easily at short ranges even with the OCA 626 buff.

2 minutes ago, notHunky said:

Did I miss a different weapon patch, because I thought the last one buffed Ntec by making the bloom smaller in full auto? Or at least the last time I used it, I was killing pretty easily at short ranges even with the OCA 626 buff.

the last one buffed it, and this patch nerfed it slightly

20 часов назад ReaperTheButcher сказал:

приветствует мой товарищ)))))))))))

Потому что LO хочет быть «политкорректным», прислушиваясь к слабым, но вскоре они узнают, когда им придется выключить серверы раз и навсегда.

Вчера был очевидцем N-TEC VS Euryale (как вы думаете кто победитель)

а главное стоимость N-TEC -0 $ .. Euryale - 500 $

3 минуты назад 111M1kA111 сказал:

я когда другу сказал( он далек от нашей игры) что существует такое оружие за такую сумму (Euryale)

Знаете что он мне ответил. Он задал мне вопрос - это оружие за тебя всех убивает? 

Edited by 111M1kA111

1 hour ago, 111M1kA111 said:

я когда другу сказал( он далек от нашей игры) что существует такое оружие за такую сумму (Euryale)

Знаете что он мне ответил. Он задал мне вопрос - это оружие за тебя всех убивает? 

Убивает не оружие. Сейчас сама по себе пушка вообще мало что значит. И на то несколько причин: кривая регистрация урона, фризы, баги, лаги. А вот люди с софтом использующие это оружие, это уже совсем другая история. Тут внезапно НТЕК начинает нагибать все живое. АТАС занерфленный сейчас в сопли начинает убивать на всех дистанциях, круче чем НХВР. Про такие стволы как ОСКАР сделанные специально для пользователей софта я вообще молчу.

Итого. Трабл не в оружии. Трабл в пользователях этого самого оружия.

A little bit of feedback on the weapon changes

Colby SNR 850

Health Damage: 300 -> 334 

A really good change, I used it for a few matches and I got some decent kills with it, the only thing I would like is the equip time to be reduce from 0.5 -> 0.4 (At the moment, FBW is 0.35 sec, .45 is  0.45) 

Also, any possible chance we can get the Snub PR1 in the JT store ? (That's the cj3 one) 

OBIR and FFA

Sprint Delay: 0.675 -> 0.4

Feels good, it's not the same as the old OBIR, but it's pretty good regardless.

Colby CSG-20

Stamina Damage: 20 -> 11 (231)

That one I'm pretty sad about, bye bye CSG+PIG combo 😕 I understand you guys don't like LTL pairing up with other weapons, still sad af. 

R-2 ‘Harbinger’

Marksmanship Speed: 139 -> 275

Recovery Delay: 0.45 -> 0.3

This is awesome, it actually feels really good and I like it alot, will be using it in the future. 

• Thanks 2

Also, getting kicked from the Dynamic Event districts for "inactivity". Is this a joke? In the game where the goal is to survive, we're in a alley with a huge crowd, spamming rockets and grenades and I'm getting kicked for inactivity?? Wasn't the same issue present years ago already?

• Like 1

Sad to see more ltl synergy go, here's hoping we can slowly reintroduce some after the main weapons are in balance!

• Like 2

On 10/21/2020 at 12:29 PM, Ellix said:

Firework now does perc damage nice..

It always has. This "nerf" is just bringing it back in line because of an error that was made in a recent update. More of a bugfix than a balance change, if we're being accurate.

On 10/19/2020 at 9:04 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

QH8cOYn.png

They still don't understand.

yeah, just remove ntec already 🙄

On 10/21/2020 at 4:24 PM, Mitne said:

As OBT Veteran - I don't like direction this game keeps taking.

I understand need for new blood (oh I really do as previous threads suggested) but issues aren't within guns.

Actually touching most of them (like N-TEC, especially after this heavy nerfs) might bring results opposite from expected - there are clearly no other guns taken into account.

G1 walked this road, don't walk it LO.

Don't pretend that 90% ntec usage is healthy even after other AR buffs

3 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Why not?

17 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

yeah, just remove ntec already 🙄

Problem is the other best alternative is FAR.

Weapon which you can get from lease at least versus weapon which the most free option is to accumulate JTs.

Whatever the case may be I will always oppose changes to weapon classes which make new top gun in category anything paid or not unlocked from start.

21 hours ago, Mitne said:

Problem is the other best alternative is FAR.

Weapon which you can get from lease at least versus weapon which the most free option is to accumulate JTs.

Whatever the case may be I will always oppose changes to weapon classes which make new top gun in category anything paid or not unlocked from start.

I believe that the FAR is a good alternative, though I somewhat disagree. When it comes to assault rifles, i believe the star is on very near footing to the FAR, it's just people prefer to ignore its existence. It's a very competent weapon and I'm always amazed that people choose to ignore it's merits over the FAR.

For example, the FAR has almost the exact same accuracy stats as the STAR aside from a better .5 marksman (.45 FAR vs .50 STAR) difference, and a 1.35 star vs 1.65 far shot modifier cap (STAR wins with smaller max bloom). TTK is .05 a difference, which totals to 1 "extra" bullet shot after ~14 shots. Granted, ammo and reload speeds are different (spraying star has a better chance if it's longer than the FAR's capacity without EM), but the guns are "almost" identical in accuracy, and recovery stats. As such, why shouldn't the STAR also be looked at differently now? Especially after the nerfs to the NTEC, and "near" identical-ness in functionality to the FAR.

On 10/21/2020 at 4:55 PM, Nagletz said:

HVR - DMR (2 stk vs 3 stk must be made competitive, otherwise nobody would use 3stk snipers)

I've just recently discovered DMR as part of my "trying guns, I've not really been playing so far" initiative, and it is in fact really good. With the ability to do greater damage at long range, it can actually be a 2 shot kill, faster than pretty much any other gun in the game. I'm kind of afraid already at this point that when will they go nerfing this ability of DMR because sooner or later somebody's gonna find it super unfair and "unbalanced".

6 hours ago, PatrickBatemann said:

I've just recently discovered DMR as part of my "trying guns, I've not really been playing so far" initiative, and it is in fact really good. With the ability to do greater damage at long range, it can actually be a 2 shot kill, faster than pretty much any other gun in the game. I'm kind of afraid already at this point that when will they go nerfing this ability of DMR because sooner or later somebody's gonna find it super unfair and "unbalanced".

If that's so, what about SBSR's? They don't have such feature, but they need some love, especially Coroner.

57 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

If that's so, what about SBSR's? They don't have such feature, but they need some love, especially Coroner.

The SBSRs need to be just completely rebuilt from scratch.

could always make the SBSRs anubis reskins, that way they are at least an average gun 

maybe even keep the hard damage

Edited by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
typo

1 hour ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

could always make the SBSRs anubis reskins

That would work for the IRS (since it's already a sniper rifle), but the Coroner is a rifle classed weapon. I would say make it either an OBIR or CR762 reskin.

2 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

That would work for the IRS (since it's already a sniper rifle), but the Coroner is a rifle classed weapon. I would say make it either an OBIR or CR762 reskin.

no reason they can't both be the same gun but visually different like the raptor guns, there's really no reason for the coroner to exist as the only stat difference is 25m less range iirc

2 minutes ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

no reason they can't both be the same gun but visually different like the raptor guns, there's really no reason for the coroner to exist as the only stat difference is 25m less range iirc

Actually Coroner's range is 60m... had to say, yeah, it's worse than u think xD

1 minute ago, Nagletz said:

Actually Coroner's range is 60m... had to say, yeah, it's worse than u think xD

apbdb says 75m, but i havent used either sbsr since i bought them at release so you could be right

On 10/20/2020 at 4:26 PM, owzzy said:

Well the last changes to the FFA/Obir (addition of a bolt timer) didn't get added to the bullshark.

Oh didn't know that, thanks!