• Recovery Delay: 0.45 -> 0.3
  • Firework Launcher
    • Health Damage: 600 -> 400
  • Epinephrine Injector
    • Cooldown: 45 -> 90
  • N-TEC-5 and N-TEC-Scope
    • Shot Modifier Cap: 2.0 -> 2.1

🐝 Sakebee

This is actually great that they listen to the community and buff weak weapons like the SNR 850 and the R-2, less clunky OBIR/FFA is welcomed.

Now push hard and give birth to the "messiah" Engine upgrade, save us all hopefully it will add a few years to the life of this game

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

Also, are the obir/ffa changes applying to the ffa bullshark too?

• Like 1

I really can't believe the response to what was said in my thread about the Scoped N-Tec was to nerf it further.

At least the Harbinger changes make quite a bit of sense. It will be interesting to see how it compares to RSA/ACT now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mojical said:

I really can't believe the response to what was said in my thread about the Scoped N-Tec was to nerf it further.

If it says N-TEC on it then we gotta nerf it because the silvers said so.

• Like 6

Will you reset all pumpkins so people can have a go at them again ?

15 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Can't upset the ntec people ya know.

but sure, lower the "niche" firework damage even further.

it was always 400... lol. 

and you guys should just stop changing the ntec... stop.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, McL said:

Yes, it's only special mod on FFA

Well the last changes to the FFA/Obir (addition of a bolt timer) didn't get added to the bullshark.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, owzzy said:

Well the last changes to the FFA/Obir (addition of a bolt timer) didn't get added to the bullshark.

The Bullshark does not get the reduction in sprint delay because the change is aimed to help the versions of the OBIR with a bolt timer. The Bullshark doesn't have a bolt timer and can therefore cancel its sprint delay by swapping to your secondary so it doesn't need a reduction.

3 hours ago, Flaws said:

If it says N-TEC on it then we gotta nerf it because the silvers said so.

God damn silvers, they always ruin the experience for the elite players...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

God damn silvers, they always ruin the experience for the elite players...

You don't have to be an "elite" player to understand that the N-TEC doesn't need any further nerfs.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mojical said:

I really can't believe the response to what was said in my thread about the Scoped N-Tec was to nerf it further

How dare they not listen to your thread. 

Dont they know who you are???

15 hours ago, SkittyM said:

Only real issue with the STAR is its moist sounding audio, otherwise a perfect gun.

I actually quite like the STAR's report. Wouldn't turn down more realistic sounds though (on every gun).

5 hours ago, mojical said:

It will be interesting to see how it compares to RSA/ACT now.

It won't. At all. This is a buff in the right direction, but the Harbinger is horrendously bad compared to RSA/ACT despite serving an identical niche.

So the snub is now a 3 shot kill, its no longer the worst gun in the game. Ive also said this many times how can you balance weapons with no hitreg? You cant balance weapons that cant perform as intended due to a serious game flaw. Putting the horse before the cart with changing weapons before hitreg works 100% as it should. On another note is carsurfer and blowtorch on or off this yr?

Edited by Darkzero3802

3 hours ago, Flaws said:

You don't have to be an "elite" player to understand that the N-TEC doesn't need any further nerfs.

The funny part is they can’t even nerf it right. Shot modifier cap 2.0 to 2.1 rofl, wfc

will console be getting the event too?

6 hours ago, PureDiva said:

will console be getting the event too?

don't be silly

How you going to nerf the ntec while the oca just got buffed and people are abusing it. 

Let me geuss, the less skilled ones that play perc and oca screaming for ntec nerfs? 

LO is really giving these lame low skilled nerf begging players what they want and ruin the game little by little for the rest. You can say all you want about G1 but atleast they actually understood the skill level of players and who they should listen to. 

• Like 1

On 10/20/2020 at 12:44 AM, Sakebee said:

ИЗМЕНЕНИЯ / ИСПРАВЛЕНИЯ ПК

• Пусковая установка для фейерверков
    • Урон здоровью изменен с 600 до 400.
  • Инжектор адреналина
    • Перезарядка изменена с 45 до 90 секунд.
  • N-TEC-5 и N-TEC-Scope
    • Ограничение модификатора выстрела: 2,0 -> 2,1

Для вашей ссылки на этот пост в Обновлениях игры .

🐝 Сакеби

Не убирайте пожалуйста урон у  Пусковая установка для фейерверков (то что случилось случайно Это гениально попытаться пострелять с ней ... С ней вычисление и хороший опыт, умение играть и не поможет макросам и сторонние программы) Я советую не убирать урон а добавить радиус урона + 3м или увеличить вместимость патронов..

а  N-TEC-5 и N-TEC-Scope это оружие для макросов пользователей и нет там ловкости и умения ..

Merged.

On 10/21/2020 at 11:51 AM, Preme said:

Как вы собираетесь нерфить ntec, пока люди злоупотребляют этим. 

Позвольте мне подумать, менее опытные, которые играют в перк и ока, кричат о нерфах ntec? 

LO действительно дает этим хромым низкоквалифицированным нерфам, умоляющим игрокам, чего они хотят, и постепенно разрушает игру для остальных. Вы можете говорить о G1 все, что хотите, но, по крайней мере, они действительно понимают уровень мастерства игроков и того, кого им следует слушать. 

Те кто нуждается в macros  ntec далек от помощи в развитии игры и далек от G1

Merged.

On 10/20/2020 at 12:44 AM, Sakebee said:

Здравствуйте все,

Изменения оружия

• Colby SNR 850
    • Урон здоровью изменен с 300 до 334.

🐝 Сакеби

а сто с Showstopper? затронут ли его изменения?

Merged.

ДАААА можно начинать)))))))))))

Edited by 111M1kA111

1 hour ago, 111M1kA111 said:

ДАААА можно начинать)))))))))))

приветствует мой товарищ)))))))))))

3 hours ago, Preme said:

How you going to nerf the ntec while the oca just got buffed and people are abusing it. 

Let me geuss, the less skilled ones that play perc and oca screaming for ntec nerfs? 

LO is really giving these lame low skilled nerf begging players what they want and ruin the game little by little for the rest. You can say all you want about G1 but atleast they actually understood the skill level of players and who they should listen to. 

Because LO wants to be "politicly correct" by listening to the weak, but they soon will learn when they will be forced to shut the servers down once and for all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

приветствует мой товарищ)))))))))))

Because LO wants to be "politicly correct" by listening to the weak, but they soon will learn when they will be forced to shut the servers down once and for all.

How weak their advisors have to be then? Lmao.

I'm legit silver and would never suggest this, good guns just need alternative to compete with:

NTEC - FAR (nerfed)

OBIR - SBSR "Coroner" (bad)

JG - SG (slow)

HVR - DMR (2 stk vs 3 stk must be made competitive, otherwise nobody would use 3stk snipers)

That's just IMO, the point is, every gun must be comfortable to use against other guns in it's niches.

On 10/20/2020 at 5:47 AM, SkittyM said:

Feel like you're confusing the N-TEC 5 with the STAR 556.  The N-TEC has always been out of line, but the STAR is considered the only balanced gun in the game.  Not only labeled a jack of all trades (literally) but it does a bit of everything without being god awful or particularly strong.  Only real issue with the STAR is its moist sounding audio, otherwise a perfect gun.

Nope not confusing them, I used both for quite a while. I believe both weapons are balanced very well (or at least used to be). But the ntec offered a little more punishing power when you learn to tap shoot, while the STAR was a great weapon for people to start learning tap shooting without being pushined so hard by accuracy loss.

But the Ntec used to also be a jack of all trades, just when players start tap firing it and not spraying it, which I believe is a perfectly well thought out drawback.

The whole idea of LO nerfing the Ntec was that it was so much of a jack of all trades and a master of none, to the point that they wanted to push it into a niche, and you can see Matt Scott talk about that a lot in previous weapon change updates, and that's a pretty unwise decision imo.

Edited by Boba

Firework now does perc damage nice..

So why not making it death on imact with a player like a brick does?

See how lucky you are to hit a player directly with that thing 👍

Looking forward for halloween

Usually a fun time in APB

All old events work fine 🙂

As OBT Veteran - I don't like direction this game keeps taking.

I understand need for new blood (oh I really do as previous threads suggested) but issues aren't within guns.

Actually touching most of them (like N-TEC, especially after this heavy nerfs) might bring results opposite from expected - there are clearly no other guns taken into account.

G1 walked this road, don't walk it LO.

Edited by Mitne