Sign in to follow this  
HNY-

The whole moderation for this "event" was outrageous!

I honestly am in shock. 

The GameMasters are for what? Only announcements? Or moderation as well?!

Literally half of Citadel's silver district players dethreated Saturday night so they could partake in the event in bronze district, leading to a massive unbalanced experience. Not to mention it felt like some even made new accounts just to use cheats and ruin the whole thing for others.

GMs reaction? "Thank you for your feedback"!!!

I don't want a thank you. Non of us want it. The moderation was a total goddamn disaster for Sunday's event. All three of them.

P.S: If you don't want to moderate it and just announce that the marker is visible, say it officially before starting the whole event.

• Like 2

You are an absolute waste of space much like this post.

I mean the only way LO could possibly enforce the dethreater problem would be to ban half if not most the population of both Citadel and Jericho which would lead to the complete and total death of APB.

Do myself and other players the honor of uninstalling if this is your way of thinking we don't need complainers like you who have no real clue what is good for the rest of the player base.

• Thanks 1