Havana

Trump MASK

37 minutes ago, Motorola said:

wait so they removed items you paid g1c for and didnt refund the g1c? or what?

18 hours ago, MattScott said:

Anyone who previously purchased it can keep them. We aren't removing them from inventory - just not selling them any more.

5 hours ago, Niw said:

I would love to see this analysis, LOL. This decision is so political it is ridiculous. 

They're even in support of racism going by that pinned moderator post.

10 hours ago, Niw said:

I would love to see this analysis, LOL. This decision is so political it is ridiculous. 

was* 

this was done years ago

8 hours ago, Motorola said:

wait so they removed items you paid g1c for and didnt refund the g1c? or what?

no

If you own the masks, you keep them.

They are just being removed from armas.

• Thanks 1

What I don't get it is if it is just hypocrisy or just ignorance. On a country, and almost a whole world, where democracy and freedom is what people stands for, where you are supposed to respect the law and the authorities, and where you and specially our ancestors fighted so hard for our right to have private property, intimacy, freedom of speech and free thinking...the company is free to do whatever they want, even if they'd like to disrespect someone by creating a Trump or Biden or Obama mask with a clown make-up is up to them the same as it is up to you to play the game.

I said it looks hypocrite because the same people who says they are defending their freedom usually are the ones attacking others for not agreeing with them, feels like some kind of totalitarism to me.

Are we going to decapitate people for removing Trump mask from the store or even worst for using it to mock that person and their supporters? Are Trump supporters going to kill anyone who doesn't vote for him? lol

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Salvick said:

What I don't get it is if it is just hypocrisy or just ignorance. On a country, and almost a whole world, where democracy and freedom is what people stands for, where you are supposed to respect the law and the authorities, and where you and specially our ancestors fighted so hard for our right to have private property, intimacy, freedom of speech and free thinking...the company is free to do whatever they want, even if they'd like to disrespect someone by creating a Trump or Biden or Obama mask with a clown make-up is up to them the same as it is up to you to play the game.

I said it looks hypocrite because the same people who says they are defending their freedom usually are the ones attacking others for not agreeing with them, feels like some kind of totalitarism to me.

Are we going to decapitate people for removing Trump mask from the store or even worst for using it to mock that person and their supporters? Are Trump supporters going to kill anyone who doesn't vote for him? lol

No, they're going to complain on the forums, Meanwhile, BLM supporters have killed plenty of people, and LO support them.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

No, they're going to complain on the forums, Meanwhile, BLM supporters have killed plenty of people, and LO support them.

lol

9 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

ikr?

you should show them and quit the game and the forums

• Like 1

I don't even know what's more ridiculous: funding rioters or this.

Edited by Gro
  • Like 1

Hey guys,

This thread has gone quite a bit off-track. I am closing it accordingly. Please remember to treat each other with respect, even if you disagree.

Here is a summary of Matt's responses on the subject in one spot:

Masks of real-world political figures were added by our predecessors. We made a decision not to sell those kinds of items a while back, including the Trump mask mentioned in the OP. These items were only removed from ARMAS, not from player's inventories. We missed the Nixon mask in that pass and will be correcting that mistake.

Thanks everyone,
🐝 Sakebee

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2