Havana

Trump MASK

Thats so fked up
Bring the masks back!

wtf

39 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Joke moves, instead.. make sure the game is clean and without any grifing/cheating practices, THEN, remove (rework) what is needed.

We get it you're upset about everything.

The item was removed more than 2 years ago at this point, calm the f*** down.

People get banned for griefing, maybe not as quick as you would like but they do.

Cheating just the same.

Get over yourself for just a minute and accept that things are a work in progress.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Hello, i think and speculate that the people at little Orbit has something against a certain political candidate somewhere 2-3 weeks before a certain elections in a certain country, is it just me ? share your thoughts.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Hello, i think and speculate that the people at little Orbit has something against a certain political candidate somewhere 2-3 weeks before a certain elections in a certain country, is it just me ? share your thoughts.

49 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

We get it you're upset about everything.

The item was removed more than 2 years ago at this point, calm the f*** down.

Hello, i think and speculate that a certain few people on certain forums somewhere have something against a certain company somewhere (which is responsible for a certain game) for some reason, is it just me ? share your thoughts.

• Like 3

Of course we have a problem, this game is trash at the moment, just look at the population, oh and don't tell me its an old game, there are older games with more people playing them people who played APB have given up because someone always throws a deadline at us that they know they wont be able to achieve, and now they obviously choose a political side, Which is too bold and will upset a certain part of the population, guys do you want to kill NA ?,  just bonkers.

@MartinPL who are you ? you have no point in defending them, they are wrong at everything they do and that's why we are here to critic them and i like it.
Oh and try to not lick someone's glory hole more then you do now, you already do a great job at it so don't over do it.

Edited by ReaperTheButcher
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, MattScott said:

For the OP,

Our predecessors made the Trump mask, and after some analysis I made the call to remove it a while back. 

This was not done for political reasons.

Like many other mafia style games, APB is set in an alternate reality where San Paro represents a hybrid of cities in the US. While the world of APB does have politicians, none of them are real figures like Trump.

Thanks,

Matt

So if we own it can we still keep it ?

honestly i don't mind the pres. masks getting removed "limited edition" let's say, It never really suited apb to reference an actual living person That said we do need more masks to play around with.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

and now they obviously choose a political side, Which is too bold and will upset a certain part of the population, guys do you want to kill NA ?,  just bonkers.

except the mask was removed 2 years ago, so theyve had "a political side" this whole time

funny how it's only an issue now

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

@MartinPL who are you ?

Oh I'm so sorry, I must have skipped the introductory course where we got told that we're only allowed to speak up if we're popular enough.

36 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

you have no point in defending them

That isn't really for you to decide though, is it?

36 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

they are wrong at everything they do

Between overhauling Armas, overhauling the Joker Store, overhauling the legendary weapons system, giving us official events such as the Joker Employee Contest, letting GMs help out in community events such as the recent Community Events Team tournament,  letting the community feedback influence further balance changes, having customer support blow through a mountain of tickets and finally respond at reasonable times, getting rid of Joker Mystery Boxes, giving us three new legendaries to mess around with, lowering orange mod cooldowns for everyone regardless of whether they have Premium or not, running a free Premium period throughout the pandemic period... yeah, I don't think I agree, bud.

43 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

and that's why we are here, to critic them and i like it.

I would love for you to tell me how bringing up the removal of a politically charged item (created by people who no longer run the game) from sale two years after the item's delisting from sale counts in your head as "constructive criticism".

46 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Oh and try to not lick someone's glory hole more then you do now, you already do a great job at it so don't over do it.

I think that if you had said "everyone who disagrees with me is a stupid doodoohead" instead of this last sentence and the image you added in with post editing, you still would've looked a bit more mature than this.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, 404 said:

except the mask was removed 2 years ago, so theyve had "a political side" this whole time

funny how it's only an issue now

But now the straw was found in the hay bale and funny enough its 3 weeks before the USA elections.

16 minutes ago, MartinPL said:

Oh I'm so sorry, I must have skipped the introductory course where we got told that we're only allowed to speak up if we're popular enough.|

I have never seen you in game before and i've played 7223 hours untill now.

Maybe you are some sort of a local hero, i am not enough around here to know that anyways.

That isn't really for you to decide though, is it?

I've meant that your point is dull enough because all the outrage here is about the bold political statement, they could've made it more obvious and tell us "We hate Trump".

Between overhauling Armas, overhauling the Joker Store, overhauling the legendary weapons system, giving us official events such as the Joker Employee Contest, letting GMs help out in community events such as the recent Community Events Team tournament,  letting the community feedback influence further balance changes, having customer support blow through a mountain of tickets and finally respond at reasonable times, getting rid of Joker Mystery Boxes, giving us three new legendaries to mess around with, lowering orange mod cooldowns for everyone regardless of whether they have Premium or not, running a free Premium period throughout the pandemic period... yeah, I don't think I agree, bud.

Yes ruining the Crown exclusivity is maybe good for you, those contests you talk about is just a plaster because they haven't give use a real content since they took over and they tease us with "we will bring new content when the EU will go live", and god knows when it will be, they take feedback from the less experienced players in the community, maybe the customer support works great i didn't need them, 3 "new" legendaries which most of them was already in the game/files eg, Ntec compact and the NL-9, free premium is nice, i wonder how they still manage to have profit from the game at this stage.

I would love for you to tell me how bringing up the removal of a politically charged item (created by people who no longer run the game) from sale two years after the item's delisting from sale counts in your head as "constructive criticism".

So why do this bring up the community attention 3 weeks before the USA elections ? i don't think it is a smart move from them.

I think that if you had said "everyone who disagrees with me is a stupid doodoohead" instead of this last sentence and the image you added in with post editing, you still would've looked a bit more mature than this.

I think it is safe to say judging from the history of your posts, it is quiet an algorithm of yours.

What god loving patriot didnt own the mask already?

smh

Dont talk to me or my MAGA hat ever again. 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

What kind of god loving patriot didnt own the mask already?

smh

It is safe to say that the old G1 team was republican, and the "new" G1 team is democratic, maybe give us an in game event themed with the elections that would've been Kool.

And why did they silently removed the mask from further sales ? why didn't they let us know about it back then, was they afraid from the backlash ? they could've told us back then they want to de-politicize the game and everyone could've been ok with it.

Of course it's political. The spinning LO is trying to do now is as hilarious as the way twitter and facebook try to spin the fact they tried to censor the fact Joe Biden is tied to corruption on a high level.

/ Signed, Russian Troll #6969

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

ruining the Crown exclusivity is maybe good for you, those contests you talk about is just a plaster because they haven't give use a real content since they took over, they take feedback from the silvers in the community, maybe the customer support works great i didn't need them, 3 "new" legendaries which most of them was already in the game/files eg, Ntec compact and the NL-9, free premium is nice, i wonder how they still manage to have profit from the game at this stage.

So, respectively:

- you think making customization items more accessible is bad

- you think you're an authority of what counts and doesn't count as content

- you think specific groups of players are not allowed to have an opinion

- you think improvements in fields you don't use don't count as improvements

- you think content previously not available to players doesn't count as new content

5 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

So why do this bring up the community attention 3 weeks before the USA elections ? i don't think it is a smart move from them.

I ask again: Why are you and like two other people (to the surprise of no one, it's the same people who always complain about everything again) only being outraged about it now and only bringing it up now instead of two years ago?

4 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

And why did they silently removed the mask from further sales ? why didn't they let us know about it back then, was they afraid at backlash ?

The sole fact that it took two years for someone to even notice the removal and care about it enough to bring it up here shows just how important that item really was.

Hell, it still isn't important, seeing as it's getting brought up just for stupid made-up controversy.

Though to think that all it took to absolutely detonate some fragile little things on this forum was to remove a likeness of their idol from a game... absolutely priceless.

• Like 1

The problem is, they should've let us know they are intentionally remove the Trump mask and it wont make a return in further sales, they could've told us they want to de-politicize the game and everyone could've been ok with it, the problem is that the Needle was found in the hay bale 3 weeks before a political elections in the USA, which is bothering a few people because it is a bold statement from Little Orbit on which side of the political map they are, this game should never been politicized and if they told us this back then everything was alright now and everyone could've understand them, this is one of many grave mistakes that Little Orbit made since they took over, end of talk. *mic drop*

19 minutes ago, MartinPL said:

So, respectively:

- you think making customization items more accessible is bad

- you think you're an authority of what counts and doesn't count as content

- you think specific groups of players are not allowed to have an opinion

- you think improvements in fields you don't use don't count as improvements

- you think content previously not available to players doesn't count as new content

The Crown was originally exclusive to people who could rake up 30k joker tickets, which would've given them some kind of high standard among other players, ruining its exclusivity is terrible, as per content, i talk about new car, contacts, new weapons that are not reskins and not re-made Legendaries, it is obvious that un-experienced players should've been at the back door when it comes to weapon balancing, i didn't tell that the improvements in the Support team is bad, i told that i don't know if that is true because i never needed them anyways- "maybe the customer support works great i didn't need them", "you think content previously not available to players doesn't count as new content", this "content" you talk about was previously in the game and it doesn't count as new content, as it count as an exclusive content only a small margin of players have, by your logics why not just release all the first week gold reward Fight club weapons like the Carbine SR-15 'Viper' and such ? and they wonder why old players leave this game behind, keep at it and the graph of the population will consistently go down until the game will simply close,

• Like 1

lol the amount of salt for a stupid virtual 3D model. God dang people find something to do with your day, and I say that with the upmost respect.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

this game should never been politicized

...I'm actually surprised you've managed to spend over 7k hours in this game and through all of that time never once did it occur to you that for all of its existence its world had been one massive "what if" political scenario revolving around legalizing vigilantism and the natural consequences thereof.

18 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

The Crown was originally exclusive to people who could rake up 30k joker tickets, which would've given them some kind of high standard among other players, ruining its exclusivity is terrible,

This is the same trail of reasoning as "I can divert the trolley at any time and prevent it from running over those people tied to the tracks, but that would be unfair to the people that the trolley had already run over".

20 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

this "content" you talk about was previously in the game and it doesn't count as new content, as it count as an exclusive content only a small margin of players have,

Alright then, quick question: exactly how many players in the live branch had used the 'New Glory', the Showstopper (both the regular variant and 'Thunder') and the 'Corsair' before their official releases?

• Like 1

Wow what 2020 brings so far, I cant even

13 minutes ago, MartinPL said:

...I'm actually surprised you've managed to spend over 7k hours in this game and through all of that time never once did it occur to you that for all of its existence its world had been one massive "what if" political scenario revolving around legalizing vigilantism and the natural consequences thereof.

This is the same trail of reasoning as "I can divert the trolley at any time and prevent it from running over those people tied to the tracks, but that would be unfair to the people that the trolley had already run over".

Alright then, quick question: exactly how many players in the live branch had used the 'New Glory', the Showstopper (both the regular variant and 'Thunder') and the 'Corsair' before their official releases?

The showstopper is the most original weapons we had since they took over, the content i talk about is the likes of the Cap 40-C NFCP 2, and the VBR 'Tempress', CSG-20 'Golden' and alot of weapons and skins, this is already in the game and owned by a few players that played at a given time, and it should stay that way and be exclusive to the people who already own them, they should respect the Veterans of this game and make them feel exclusive because they played for long enough to have it all, when you take that away from old players they just have enough and they quit the game, i know someone who raked up 237k joker tickets before you could buy them in armas, when i first heard about that it will be available to buy from armas i immediately though of that player and fk me that guy just did it all for nothing.

Nothing is better than stomping on the old timers apparently.

3 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

The showstopper is the most original weapons we had since they took over, the content i talk about is the likes of the Cap 40-C NFCP 2, and the VBR 'Tempress', CSG-20 'Golden' and alot of weapons and skins, this is already in the game and owned by a few players that played at a given time, and it should stay that way and be exclusive to the people who already own them, they should respect the Veterans of this game and make them feel exclusive because they played for long enough to have it all, when you take that away from old players they just have enough and they quit the game, i know someone who raked up 237k joker tickets before you could buy them in armas, when i first heard about that it will be available to buy from armas i immediately though of that player and fk me that guy just did it all for nothing.

Nothing is better than stomping on the old timers apparently.

I've been in this game since 2012 and I certainly don't feel stomped on when content becomes more accessible. My only advice is to try and have a less elitist/exclusionary attitude.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MartinPL said:

I've been in this game since 2012 and I certainly don't feel stomped on when content becomes more accessible. My only advice is to try and have a less elitist/exclusionary attitude.

I certainly felt stomped when they made the crown less exclusive because now JT is available to buy, especially when i bought it back in 2014 when the only way to get JT was to play fightclub and not a mix of daily activities, joker boxes 100JTS and such.

In other words, they are willing to sacrifice the old timers to gain new players, because the truly old players already own every single thing on armas, so business wise its smart.

11 hours ago, MattScott said:

For the OP,

Our predecessors made the Trump mask, and after some analysis I made the call to remove it a while back. 

Like many other mafia style games, APB is set in an alternate reality where San Paro represents a hybrid of cities in the US. While the world of APB does have politicians, none of them are real figures like Trump.

Thanks,

Matt

But, the Nixon mask is still there. That doesn't jive. 

42 minutes ago, HiLoSilver said:

But, the Nixon mask is still there. That doesn't jive. 

10 hours ago, MattScott said:

Yep. Missed it. We'll get that pulled down too.

17 hours ago, MattScott said:

For the OP,

Thanks,

Matt

I would love to see this analysis, LOL. This decision is so political it is ridiculous. 

wait so they removed items you paid g1c for and didnt refund the g1c? or what?