Mercedeez

RealTime Worlds... 2022 come back rumors

Would you like to see APB 2.0 (completely new from scratch) with a 60 $ pricetag?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see APB 2.0 (completely new from scratch) with a 60 $ pricetag?

• Yes
    • Unsure
    • No

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 01/18/38 at 11:15 PM

On 10/16/2020 at 2:42 AM, Mercedeez said:

I'd just like to begin by saying, I'm so happy to see APB still thriving and being successful after these years. Seeing as this game has yielded me so many fond memories and what not. Although, I came here today asking if there's any confirmation of the rumours stated above in the title. Is RTW really making a comeback and creating an APB 2.0 with Little Orbit?

I'm voting for a source or topic delete 👀

On 10/16/2020 at 2:42 AM, Mercedeez said:

Edited by Infinito

2 hours ago, Senodus said:

In todays day and age NO multiplayers game has even the tiniest chance of surviving without being free 2 play. The only multiplayer games that can still allow themselves to be buy 2 play are COD, Battlefield and GTA. Every other newer multiplayer game that tries to be buy 2 play dies, so I don't see APB breaking that pattern.

DBD and ESO would like to have a word with you...

David Jones has moved on from RTW.  He's now directing Epic's cloud computing strategy.  RTW will never return.

On 10/16/2020 at 2:51 PM, TheMessiah said:

Gta 5 cost $265m to develop(profit over 6 bilion)

GTA as a game series has earned it's reputation over long period of time. GTA V has lots of content, but they still managed to f up the game mechanics, weapon balance, players controls and driving is the shits compared to APB, even APB RTW had better weapon balance compared to GTA V.