Sign in to follow this  
PonuryZniwiarz

Skin Request

Please add basic skin like in medusa or jersey to all weapons (legendaries too) like nano,anubis,ogre and revelations pass pack, not all players like to looks sweet or swag.

Edited by ZabujczeChrupki

I would honestly lift all skin restrictions (i mean legendary/normal)... i want to use glow in the dark skins in my legendarys too.

Also some glow in the dark skins needs some redesign, some are really cheap done.

Yea.... Having skin restrictions on legendaries is really dumb...  You should be able to customize the weapon you payed good $$ for. 

Yeah, I'm in full support of this! I'd love to use my normal weapon skins on my legendary weapons. Mostly my True Ogre and Nano having them in the Urban camo would be awesome, then they could match my uniform colours. 😃 At the very least it would be nice to have a plain version/skin for each legendary. But yeah, I totally get your point, they can be expensive to acquire, you should totally be able to use your regular skins on them. I don't think this would be too hard to implement either.

As long as you can only use those legendary skins on that legendary but are free to use whatever else, seems fine to me (Medusa skin only on medusa for example).

Chrome skins on legendary weapons 

Oof. Can you imagine how beautiful.