Sakebee

Gun Game Minigames this Weekend - 10/17

Hey everybody,

We remain hot of the trail of our next beta test, but in the meantime our GMs have generously volunteered to run a new batch of Gun Games this weekend!

They will put up instances of Gun Game on Jericho and Citadel in Bronze and Gold districts at the following times:

Citadel

Saturday/Sunday 1 PM UTC

Saturday/Sunday 4 PM UTC

Saturday/Sunday 7 PM UTC

Jericho 

Saturday/Sunday 11 PM UTC

Sunday/Monday 3 AM UTC

If you haven't played Gun Game before, this is a minigame where meeting a specific condition (number of kills, a high enough kill-steak, etc) will unlock the next weapon for you to use. There are various flavors, from Pistols to Explosives, and we will be cycling through them as we run these minigames. We are hoping this will be a fun way to earn some extra Joker Tickets as we stay indoors and help us all relax a little when we need it the most.

Stay safe, everyone. 

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 11
  • Thanks 6

Would be cool if I dont get kicked from the game at this time when i wanna join the event servers for the reason "Bad Server Version".  

Edited by Hausman
  • Thanks 1

is good to run some event till waiting for the beta but im not riskin breakin my potato just before the beta..

Not worthy of logging in, give me and the people waiting for new content a reason.

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

58 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Not worthy of logging in, give me and the people waiting for new content a reason.

No.

4 hours ago, Hausman said:

Would be cool if I dont get kicked from the game at this time when i wanna join the event servers for the reason "Bad Server Version".  

Same issue, multiple computers 😑

pretty cool thing to come with, weekends needs more activities like this, at least time to time, with extra rewards for more motivations

i will join in (Jericho)

I whould like to play Star Citizen on this weekend, but the game is not finished.

Crossout is on the best way to get suicided by the devs, by over nerf/buffing all and add no new content. Its nearly dead.

Then i whould play APB, but there is missing more content and a the new engine upgrade.

Hmhm... not an easy choose!

Maybe some rounds Chess against the KI to warm up my fingers and the brain (its cold out there).

I am thinking APB becomes the chance.

23 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

I whould like to play Star Citizen on this weekend, but the game is not finished.

Crossout is on the best way to get suicided by the devs, by over nerf/buffing all and add no new content. Its nearly dead.

Then i whould play APB, but there is missing more content and a the new engine upgrade.

Hmhm... not an easy choose!

Maybe some rounds Chess against the KI to warm up my fingers and the brain (its cold out there).

I am thinking APB becomes the chance.

You are using google translate?

• Like 1

Fightclubs should reward consumables after a match.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Fightclubs should reward consumables after a match.

Or atleast 1 - 5 JT per match, would be cool aswell 😃

Nice to have a random crash during the event, i was forced to hard reset the computer in order to make it functional, i tried to open the task manager without getting it show up, i could only see a frozen image of a game on my screen, this has happened randomly before.

This was quite fun. I wish there were more casual activities like this to chill without sweating much

14 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

Nice to have a random crash during the event, i was forced to hard reset the computer in order to make it functional, i tried to open the task manager without getting it show up, i could only see a frozen image of a game on my screen, this has happened randomly before.

alt+ctrl+Delete, then "Exit system". All your programs will be closed.

Was fun at part, at other it wasn't.

I'm sure you know why, so I won't post any negative here.

I just hope you guys don't waste your time and power on organizing these too much, better concentrate on more important things, you know.

8 hours ago, Nagletz said:

I just hope you guys don't waste your time and power on organizing these too much, better concentrate on more important things, you know.

Didn't know they had the devs running them... I thought this was the GM's

I guess I missed something there

11 hours ago, Nagletz said:

Was fun at part, at other it wasn't.

I'm sure you know why, so I won't post any negative here.

2 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Didn't know they had the devs running them... I thought this was the GM's

I guess I missed something there

This event was run by GMs mostly.

Thank you all for joining us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2