Zyswen

District threats needs to be removed.

Since game having low popilation, its hardly to progress rank. For example; when u complete all the financial contacts and have to go for waterfront but there is no players.

• Like 1

So your asking for the mega Districts of "Open Conflict" again??

10 hours ago, Zyswen said:

Bud so am I, have been for the entire year of 2020, along with the merger of US and Europe.

1 minute ago, cyral said:

So your asking for the mega Districts of "Open Conflict" again??

Bud so am I, have been for the entire year of 2020, along with the merger of US and Europe.

Im suggesting threat requirement on districts needs to be gone, so people who trying to grind ranks doesn't have to dethreat to go bronze districts.
It will be problematic in terms of matchmaker balance but this is APB for now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ahhhhhh you wasn't here when that District was happening..

Open Conflict was the district that had no color designation.

Any body of any rank or threat level could join.

Anything went here, there was no rules... just like Bronze District of today.

LO still has it coded in the game, all it would take is 10 minutes to enable the District again and to Disable the colored ones. 

But the streamers have all collectively deemed that District to be an extreme hazard to their videos.. so we do not have it anymore... 

LO by far has listened to the streamers and no one else. And now the game has all but flatlined because of that philosophy... 

They got their easy kills for their videos and now we have a dead game.

6 minutes ago, cyral said:

Ahhhhhh you wasn't here when that District was happening..

Open Conflict was the district that had no color designation.

Any body of any rank or threat level could join.

Anything went here, there was no rules... just like Bronze District of today.

LO still has it coded in the game, all it would take is 10 minutes to enable the District again and to Disable the colored ones. 

But the streamers have all collectively deemed that District to be an extreme hazard to their videos.. so we do not have it anymore... 

LO by far has listened to the streamers and no one else. And now the game has all but flatlined because of that philosophy... 

They got their easy kills for their videos and now we have a dead game.

Yeah, quick searched in youtube for Open Conflict and thats exactly what i wanted, waiting for hours to fill up silver waterfront annoy me so much. Hear us LO.

This mechanic makes this game blow ! New to game  40 or less hours lvl 50 something no one to pvp with in suggested districts.

tried asylum with no weapon or tactical training wtf out ranked no way to learn anything without a lot of pain. back in green district lfg threat 5 and a nforcer drifts in fking with me. So hey for a first time experience not being able to damage a threat at first contact and not knowing what to expect makes this game experience blow. shots fired i fire back no damage for like 5 min . I stop paying attention to him . Then wack APB  im in team nforcer standing 5 meter away mission dead. WTF a set up. so high lvls lurk green server ? opponent gets window to locate and stalk? Wtf let me kill him on sight! so didnt know what to expect , but suspect it was just a setup to start with, way to easy to control mission start up, I suspect it was co-operative because after kill just long enough for a relog another crim shows up and starts harassing  me.  I am so impressed by the player base mental in this game.

Whilst it would be nice, unless something is also done to matchmaking that isn't really viable and names would become an issue between NA and EU due to there being so many people using similar names across both servers. In my personal opinion hiding threat all together would make for a much less toxic environment but apparently that's just my thoughts on it.

nobody knows patience anymore...2.1 is going to be addressing this. Just stop playing if you're not having fun rn LO could care less about the live version of the game.

just saying KOS would be nice ,,,, let whoever kill whoever when ever they want let the demerits hit whoever whenever thats pvp not this shit

Or bring back the actual color threat servers.  it went, If you are gold you can only log into the gold server. silver you can log into silver or gold. bronze could only log into the bronze or silver servers.

Actually Ban dethreaters, 2 hours the first time, and the problem is solved.  Player  will play where their skills match, threat fixed.

47 minutes ago, Omega101 said:

Or bring back the actual color threat servers.  it went, If you are gold you can only log into the gold server. silver you can log into silver or gold. bronze could only log into the bronze or silver servers.

Actually Ban dethreaters, 2 hours the first time, and the problem is solved.  Player  will play where their skills match, threat fixed.

Thats good only if we had enough player base, at this point proper matchmaking is not possible in my opinion.