MethLab

Male vs Female

Now maybe I'm in the minority here but it stinks to have to chose between being a stocky male or female.

I tried making a male more to my own shape which more so matches a slender and thin male. While i dont mind using the female body instead...I can't get a flat chest. So...it would be cool to make the male body reach a smaller shape or adding flat chest female body so i can pretend I am a male.

I would love to design this character.

a0v0Ab7.jpg

vRyJqBH.jpg

30 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Please stop.

No u.

I have dreams too XD

There is 1 tactical vest (i forget what it is called that makes ur chest completely flat as a female.

There's a lot more options for female chars. The street rx pants are kinda dude looking as well.

I'd go with female. All the edgiest ppl do. 😉

4 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

Maybe you should go for female? They can be neutral since their hips can be greatly reduced. And chest can be really flat... you can use clothes to hide it better.

See the thing is I dont want to have to use items to look flat rather than just be flat.

4 hours ago, iodyne_ said:

There is 1 tactical vest (i forget what it is called that makes ur chest completely flat as a female.

There's a lot more options for female chars. The street rx pants are kinda dude looking as well.

I'd go with female. All the edgiest ppl do. 😉

Yeah I know all about that but the idea doesnt suit my needs.

7 hours ago, MethLab said:

See the thing is I dont want to have to use items to look flat rather than just be flat.

I cant remember how flat chest on female are because i never use flat, but i think its fairly flat... maybe you mean male chest? Anyways, the closest to what you want is picking female and i doubt they will change anything to make characters look even more androgynous.

Edited by Excalibur!

1 minute ago, Excalibur! said:

I cant remember how flat chest on female are because i never use flat, but i think its fairly flat... maybe you mean male chest? Anyways, the closest to what you want is picking female and i doubt they will change anything to make characters look even more androgynous.

Yeah youre right but I love to pipe dream

12 minutes ago, MethLab said:

Yeah youre right but I love to pipe dream

Wow its true, i just logged and you can't. I was sure you could make a flat female... maybe they should modify it.

Also make the top underwear removable at least since the new rules.

17 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Wow its true, i just logged and you can't. I was sure you could make a flat female... maybe they should modify it.

Also make the top underwear removable at least since the new rules.

Yeah it would be nice to have a flat chest for my pseudo boys.  I thought there was a way to do it too but i guess not along with I was not able to do the trick to put the bullet belt over my shirt with the vest underneath a shirt.

Easy.

Make Female looking like a guy and Male looking like girl. 

So you have both on each side. 

Kinda same tactic I've made on my crim, looking like enf (Police car and small outfit as a cop undercover :P)

3 minutes ago, RunicDeath said:

Easy.

Make Female looking like a guy and Male looking like girl. 

So you have both on each side. 

Kinda same tactic I've made on my crim, looking like enf (Police car and small outfit as a cop undercover :P)

Not so easy to mke the guy look like the girl. Too stocky because if you make yourself skinny you look less androgynous and cute and more pike a meth addict. And making. Female look like a male is fine except for the breasts.

2 minutes ago, MethLab said:

Not so easy to mke the guy look like the girl. Too stocky because if you make yourself skinny you look less androgynous and cute and more pike a meth addict. And making. Female look like a male is fine except for the breasts.

There is an option for male to become a female, but you'll need some G1C. 

There's a skirt for male in Armas and making a guy look cute, is kinda easy. Just use your imagination. 😛

+ Making some t-shirt with feminine features showing out (like tons of other players using female chars... 😐 ) and voila 🙂 

Or you can make fully covered chars (hoodie, mask and blah blah blah) and make them same size. 

27 minutes ago, RunicDeath said:

There is an option for male to become a female, but you'll need some G1C. 

There's a skirt for male in Armas and making a guy look cute, is kinda easy. Just use your imagination. 😛

+ Making some t-shirt with feminine features showing out (like tons of other players using female chars... 😐 ) and voila 🙂 

Or you can make fully covered chars (hoodie, mask and blah blah blah) and make them same size. 

That's a kilt, not a skirt.

As mentioned before in Original post i want to design a character like that so the fully covered look wouldn't work. LO just has to make tbe female model be able to be flat chested i would be in love.

6 minutes ago, MethLab said:

That's a kilt, not a skirt.

As mentioned before in Original post i want to design a character like that so the fully covered look wouldn't work. LO just has to make tbe female model be able to be flat chested i would be in love.

True, true. 

nvm... 

feminine features

god damn it... feminine features... it's NOT... I have b00bs as well and I'm a male !!!

Edited by RunicDeath
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, RunicDeath said:

True, true. 

nvm... 

feminine features

god damn it... feminine features... it's NOT... I have b00bs as well and I'm a male !!!

Its okay i appreciate the effort

It would be nice if males could be a bit skinnier.  Their torsos are like tree trunks.  It would help with making a meth head looking character too.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

Been arguing that we should allow female characters to go fully flat chest for a long time because it's the only thing close to a 'femboy' that's possible. I hate how most male characters look in APB, have to go max height to make them look remotely slim.

20 hours ago, Kiida said:

Been arguing that we should allow female characters to go fully flat chest for a long time because it's the only thing close to a 'femboy' that's possible. I hate how most male characters look in APB, have to go max height to make them look remotely slim.

and then if you try to be actually try to make them slim they look malnourished XD

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was pretty sure if you did the minimum breast size and made them super saggy and no perkiness, you could hide them very well with a hoodie (down) from one of the G1C packs. You could also look into turning the hunting vest into a winter down vest with some edgy North Face stuff underneath.

Make a male character and then crossdress.  Boom. Problem solved.

Oh wait....  Clothing options are limited.  NVM.

Edited by TrinityFSB
  • Like 1

I'm in favour of any extra character customisation options.

• Like 1