PingOVER9000

TRADE LOCK.. again?

Hi guys a question I got my trade locked some days ago for 3 days, I logged  again today and it got extented for other 3 days...

At first I thought it was for a windows update I have doe recently, but just for replying to my doubts it may be this version of the advanced launcher I recently installed from this link below?

Kevkof

Members

2079 posts

Joined Mar 2013

Posted

The Advanced APB Launcher can be downloaded from https://kevkof.be/advancedlauncher 

It was suggested from a SPCT, I guess is ok no?

I dont know what to think now 🥴

Edited by PingOVER9000
  • Like 1

Its not the adv launcher.
why would you think that

34 minutes ago, Boxo said:

Its not the adv launcher.
why would you think that

Because I dont know what to think or explain me that sincerly, so I am trying suppose, the only thing came in mind it was that.

Anyway, there is also the fact there are several links of APB advanced launcher for ex the one below:

https://apb.house/advanced-apb-launcher/

I didnt get it from there because in forum I didnt noted SPCT or team telling about this site... without count the archieve or last activities are from early 2019...

Something, most likely a windows feature update or hardware change or full reinstall, caused your system to be detected as a new system for that account.

That's what lead to the tradelock.

As for the Advanced Launcher, the only thing my link does is redirect you to the officially provided download hosted by LO themselves.

All the Advanced Launcher does is change config (ini) files, this is something you could do manually as well. This will not be the reason for any tradelock as it doesn't change how your system is shown to the game.

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

Something, most likely a windows feature update or hardware change or full reinstall, caused your system to be detected as a new system for that account.

That's what lead to the tradelock.

As for the Advanced Launcher, the only thing my link does is redirect you to the officially provided download hosted by LO themselves.

All the Advanced Launcher does is change config (ini) files, this is something you could do manually as well. This will not be the reason for any tradelock as it doesn't change how your system is shown to the game.

for hardware change do u mean too a different computer than my usual one logged in my account?

8 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

for hardware change do u mean too a different computer than my usual one logged in my account?

That or just some of the parts that are different than before

Trade lock's can be triggered by:
1) Windows Update build upgrades (1909 to 2004 for example), as well as reinstalling Windows.

2) Driver updates or changes,

3) BIOS upgrades or changes, this may include setting changes or overclocks,

4) Hardware changes,

5) Logging in on other systems.

There may be more or there may be less to this list but this is the list of what I have collected so far from my own trade lock(s) and stories I heard from others.

• Thanks 1