Psibernaut

It's way too quiet around here. Developers included.

We all have high hopes for Fallen Earth, but hearing crickets is disheartening. I yearn for more player chat and/or developer input.

• Like 1

That’s because there’s nothing going on with FE at this point— probably never will be. At least that’s what I’ve reserved myself to thinking. It’s a real shame, because there’s no other mmorpg like it. 

clearly you must be new here. we vets and long time players are use to going 2-3 years without an update. how long were we on a 2016 feb build of the game?

I agree, in the past FE days went years without updates. I have been here since launch and I kinda want to hear about the reboot status. Or was not so bad then because we could play. Now where just sitting around waiting. I have high hopes but have come to conclusion this game is dead and will stay dead. Even a post once a month would be really nice. I miss the wasteland . 

I already said that the best thing was a reset, starting over with two maps while they fixed the game ... Does it bother you that others were right? true? Karma is like that, you have what you deserve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOmv_lBBF54

• Like 1

From my knowledge, they are currently putting most of their efforts into pushing out the engine update for APB before that one dies, the end is near for it too.

Still, they could have done a post on the anniversary of the server shutdown, just to show that its still worth expecting progress.

Maybe its time for another petition, to get their attention.

Fallen Earth is one of it kind there no other game come's close to it. There are other company that have been try to make there other but they can't get close to what fallen earth has.

• Thanks 1

On 11/2/2020 at 7:08 PM, Jacksporrow9 said:

Fallen Earth is one of it kind there no other game come's close to it. There are other company that have been try to make there other but they can't get close to what fallen earth has.

I doubt, there ever  will be game like FE .  Yes companies could try smiliar but  sucks to say nowdays its all about making money ASAP and no soul ingame.

• Thanks 1

FE was my first ever game ,ive tried others since but just seem to get into them ,i just wish LO would just come out and say something, anything instead of this torturous silence (please put me outa of my freaking misery) 

1 hour ago, cyasoon said:

FE was my first ever game ,ive tried others since but just seem to get into them ,i just wish LO would just come out and say something, anything instead of this torturous silence (please put me outa of my freaking misery) 

KZ5wtJE_d.webp?maxwidth=1080&shape=thumb

The latest update from the LO discord

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/6/2020 at 4:02 AM, Kevkof said:

KZ5wtJE_d.webp?maxwidth=1080&shape=thumb

The latest update from the LO discord

What’s the LO discord