Sign in to follow this  
Tigrix

🌎 The Sky is the limit - Thank you LO 💕

5 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

It's a bit in-accurate because I was using the computer for other things the first 30 minutes while it was rendering, which slows down the process, but roughly i'd say it took on average 1.5 - 2 hours for 12 minutes of video.
For this i'm running an i7 6700k, gtx1070, 16gb ram with m.2 drives. (i render using available cuda as well)

Vegas Pro is an excellent program imo, very intuitively easy to use, feel free to PM any questions if you got more :classic_smile:

It's a very good video and it is cut together quite well, you are very kind for sharing your tools and techniques with us as well. Thank you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Puffdragon said:

It's a very good video and it is cut together quite well, you are very kind for sharing your tools and techniques with us as well. Thank you.

Means a lot. I know there are some haters on my follow-list, spamming dislike without giving a damn for the content of the video or it's purpose. 
But that's okay, as long as there's people as you, able to appreciate something on it's own and to differentiate between in-game missions, banter, trashing and then being objective for something productive and wanting to see this game back on it's feet. :classic_smile: 

@CookiePuss too... i'm still shocked at your... actual reaction 😮😜 

4 hours ago, weissraider said:

nice fideo. gets me hyped to install the game. again. and again.. and again...

I know what you mean....:classic_rolleyes:
Hoooooopefully, if you install it this time.... I have a good feeling you'll keep it for awhile. Though you might wanna wait till you see the first patch has been released (it should come with the new much improved BE anti-cheat.) I feel their approach so far has been extremely positive and indicates seriousness and capability.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2018 at 1:03 AM, Rolpack said:

Cringe.

Indeed 

4 hours ago, Keijinnn said:

On 5/29/2018 at 2:03 AM, Rolpack said:

Cringe.

Indeed 

But... :classic_blink:

I liked the video, the hardstyle music brought me a sense of nostalgia not everyone could get. 

The explosion sounds were just right, are you planning on making more?

• Like 2

How I feel about this post. No offense

giphy.gif

Edited by Thial
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Thial said:

giphy.gif

None taken. It's quite obvious how you respond to each of my posts 😉
Rough havin' grudges outside a game, but hf with it! Dw, you're absolutely welcome to your edgy meme responses in my threads - at least you seem mostly mature in everyone elses. 😉

Edited by Tigrix

2 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

None taken. It's quite obvious how you respond to each of my posts 😉
Rough havin' grudges outside a game, but hf with it! Dw, you're absolutely welcome to your edgy meme responses in my threads - at least you seem mostly mature in everyone. 😉

"having grudges outside of the game". What do you mean ?

6 hours ago, Thial said:

"having grudges outside of the game". What do you mean ?

I think he mea-- REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edited by Keijinnn

19 hours ago, Spherii said:

I liked the video, the hardstyle music brought me a sense of nostalgia not everyone could get. 

The explosion sounds were just right, are you planning on making more?

I'd love to make a video that showcases all the unique aspects of APB, so not only the CQC fighting or vehicle gameplay, but also designing/character creation etc :classic_smile:
It would be even better if it was a collaboration between multiple people sending video clips, so it had many different variations of gameplay and different types of designing, to showcase the possibilities of the game.
Sadly there's a small grp in this community only looking to dislike & hate regardless what you create and that's a shame that discourage you from spending an enormous amount of hours creating something to catch people's interest....despite fact that I think there's a LOT of people who doesn't know that a game as unique as APB exist and is F2P. And no, i'm not whining about people having different opinions on a creation (if they actually had opinions and shared them constructively, as opposed to just linking something to their friend and asking him to dislike it, which in fact someone /w me in-game saying he had been asked to do ... ^^ )

• Like 1

Beautiful cut video! Nice show of superior tactics and deadly explosions. Great work! Keep more coming. Cats really rule, eh? 🙂

• Like 1

On 5/28/2018 at 11:22 PM, Valkyrie96 said:

my frind linked this but in youtube it was nice cut! then i saw more video on building unique player and cars wow
cool for a free game 

you picked the right game! 👍

also this music at intro? i know its linked but you had to seek permissions to use? can i use it?

On 6/5/2018 at 4:23 AM, Ldy_Natalia said:

you picked the right game! 👍

also this music at intro? i know its linked but you had to seek permissions to use? can i use it?

I didn't monetize the video, it wasn't the purpose. I could mostly use any music, so long as I accept that all ad revenue goes to the owners of the music used.

On 5/31/2018 at 8:29 PM, Synapze777 said:

Beautiful cut video! Nice show of superior tactics and deadly explosions. Great work! Keep more coming. Cats really rule, eh? 🙂

Yes! And samurais.... and turtles... and uhm 😛 ...every unique player-made outfit that isn't just a black hoodie=) but thanks 💜

On 5/25/2018 at 9:36 AM, Tigrix said:

Releasing this video as a welcome to our new ownerlords, errr overlords: Little Orbit and to all the new faces as well as the old ones it has brought back! 😎

Matt, Lixil, Aphadon, Selali, Sandawg, Majiik, Tiggs, RitualL, Shylo, Andro ..... ugh sorry, there's more than I can recall and name, but you all know who you are.

This is your game, this is our game, this is hopefully soon everyone's game and a chance for veterans to leave old quarrels behind and simply enjoy the fact that this ship is no longer heading to the bottom, but rather, it might actually cruise on for a few more deserving years. 

Sincerely Welcome and thanks for taking the chance on this.

[edit]

Reveal hidden contents

for the kind words and those curious which program, it was made using sony vegas and oh god yes... 😥 😜 
... a screenshot of my mess of a timeline when I rendered final version (or..what became final due to how quickly LO works 😮 from takeover and to announcement of May 25th 😎)

lxvb2Gk.png

Thanks for such an awesome video! I'll be eventually doing one of these for Fallen Earth as well! Ultimately, I can't ever be fully welcoming to Tiggs, but as for all of you folks from LO, as well as the other devs from before who showed me courtesy and respect prior, and are yet to be spoken with later on, I thank you, and welcome to our games!

• Like 1

On 5/25/2018 at 12:36 PM, Tigrix said:

This is your game, this is our game, this is hopefully soon everyone's game and a chance for veterans to leave old quarrels behind and simply enjoy the fact that this ship is no longer heading to the bottom, but rather, it might actually cruise on for a few more deserving years

well this hasnt aged well

On 5/30/2018 at 8:56 PM, Thial said:

giphy.gif

I strongly feel the same way.

The funny part is that they found the earth is flat and has a dome... so it fits "the sky is the limit".

1 hour ago, SillyBear said:

The funny part is that they found the earth is flat and has a dome... so it fits "the sky is the limit".

b0omdAY.gif

Sign in to follow this