Sign in to follow this  
Tigrix

šŸŒŽ The Sky is the limit - Thank you LO šŸ’•

20 minutes ago, Lumshedens said:

I can't dislike this now because of the daily limit but I'll come back tomorrow.

Let me give you a like. Seems you spent a productive day of your life, maxing out your dislikes on a forum. See you tomorrow then.
Ā 

16 minutes ago, Nessie said:

I mean, it's sure a nice tribute to LO, but I can't say to have found the video worth it. 11 mins of... just the same character over and over? Variety man! The point of APB is how unique each and every player is.

Cheers and yes, definitely - but the nature of recording is kinda limiting, unless you collaborate with a bunch of different people recording or have many accounts/characters.
Especially as I wanted to finish this in time for the 25th after the LO take-over announcement. šŸ™‚
Ā 

21 minutes ago, low said:

You are forgetting that you are the most toxic person in this community, Dont think this change is good for you

Ah really, well lets see who will embraceĀ having people to enforce theĀ TOS on districts and forums,Ā finally bringing someĀ consequence and who is more busy being online warriors, getting into trouble, cuz' its "so edgy" being "an outlaw", right.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KurtKlops said:

Iam among the worst Players youll find. Watching this video and seeing all these thingsĀ some can do in ths game was frustrating and inspiring at the same momentĀ :classic_biggrin:

Ā 

Great Stuff. If i had notĀ returned allready some days ago, id be back right now. Ill pass this gem to some of my buddies for sure.

Appreciate the kind words, Ā that's exactly what its there for, go for it=)Ā 

Is this some hardstyle festival intro? Brings back memories when I was like 14 and listening to that stuff xd

Ā 

Also those poor bronzies at 2:25

Ā 

(Also lmao remote detonator (I know, it's fun but jesus))

Ā 

Nice video

Ā 

EDIT: LMAO I KNEW IT

Ā 

Edited by ā¤BR)))ā¤

42 minutes ago, ā¤BR)))ā¤ said:

Is this some hardstyle festival intro? Brings back memories when I was like 14 and listening to that stuff xd

Ā 

Also those poor bronzies at 2:25

Ā 

(Also lmao remote detonator (I know, it's fun but jesus))

Ā 

Nice video

Ā 

Ā 

Yeeep, you found it šŸ˜œĀ i would like if I could haha ... daily quantity reachedĀ šŸ˜•Ā 

Thank you for the welcome video!

Ā 

I enjoyed watching it and I dig the music you put into it. I can tell you put a lot of effort and love into it getting all those clips together.Ā 

• Like 2

Cheers mate! Hope we have a good time together šŸ™‚

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

What. What video?

Ā 

the one you constantly put in your signature on the old forums lol

I'm really looking forward to where APB is going after so long.

8 hours ago, rocket_dude said:

Ā 

This dude is a frikkin internet star. Harold. Theres a recent pic of him holding a huge mushroom.

oh god. such cancerous gameplay. why didn't you add someĀ hvr quickswitching and percs too while you were at it?

Ā 

still, cute idea.

Edited by PoshDoll

25 minutes ago, PoshDoll said:

oh god. such cancerous gameplay. why didn't you add someĀ hvr quickswitching and percs too while you were at it?

still, cute idea.

I don't like sniping, else sureĀ I could've.Ā I like CQC and blowing stuff up.
Ā 

4 hours ago, RitualLobotomy said:

Cheers mate! Hope we have a good time together šŸ™‚

Definitely we will! šŸ˜Ž
Ā 

5 hours ago, ShyLO said:

Thank you for the welcome video!

Ā 

I enjoyed watching it and I dig the music you put into it. I can tell you put a lot of effort and love into it getting all those clips together.Ā 

Means a lot ShyLOĀ :classic_smile:

oh god yes... I kept finding more clips I wanted to add but..Ā šŸ˜œĀ ...Ā a screenshot of my mess of a timeline when I rendered final versionĀ (or what became final version due to time constraints;P)Ā 

Ā 

lxvb2Gk.png
Ā 

Edited by Tigrix

Good video, some mad skills.

Loved the slow-mo editing with the X Files theme, worked well with the scene.

Ā 

Nice job.

Edited by Westford
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, ā¤BR)))ā¤ said:

Ā 

Nice video

Ā 

Ā 

this is nice thx for sharing the find ā¤ļø

thank you for showcasing your classic press 4, press 5 gameplay.Ā 

1 hour ago, wibsey said:

thank you for showcasing your classic press 4, press 5 gameplay.Ā 

sometimes I haveĀ to click shift too -.- theĀ struggle is real.

10 hours ago, Westford said:

Good video, some mad skills.

Loved the slow-mo editing with the X Files theme, worked well with the scene.

Ā 

Nice job.

I'm really glad you said that, it was one of those that I felt was either a total hit or total miss, with the music šŸ˜„šŸ˜Ž

On 5/27/2018 at 7:41 AM, Tigrix said:

sometimes I haveĀ to click shift too -.- theĀ struggle is real.

I'm really glad you said that, it was one of those that I felt was either a total hit or total miss, with the music šŸ˜„šŸ˜Ž

Video editing the final cut, is a pain in the butt.

Curious what you used.

Ā 

But yeah, the editing in your video was top notch.

Edited by Westford
  • Thanks 1

nice video,just don't mute the game sound next time,watching guns fire without sound is a bit depressing

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MrM0dZ said:

nice video,just don't mute the game sound next time,watching guns fire without sound is a bit depressing

Yeeeep, I agree - I actually had planned to add the gun sounds, but doing the video, all the in-game explosions and weapon sounds get distorted a lot, as you are clipping, extending/shortening a lot of clips.
So I planned doing it sort of like a movie, first fix all the video clips, then add effects and audio sfx. But I ran out of time in the end getting it all done, so I reached to do what I found most important (the explosions and a lot of various effect sounds etc) --Ā but definitely the idea was to reach to also re-add all gun sounds. (That'll have to be next time;p)

6 hours ago, Westford said:

Video editing the final cut, is a pain in the butt.

Curious what you used.

Ā 

But yeah, the editing in you video was top notch.

Ā 

I stuck with sony vegas pro for everything, apart from custom sounds (audition)Ā and oh god yes...Ā šŸ˜„Ā šŸ˜œĀ 
...Ā a screenshot of my mess of a timeline when I rendered final versionĀ (or..what became finalĀ due to how quickly LO worksĀ šŸ˜®Ā from takeover letter and to the announcementĀ of May 25thĀ šŸ˜Ž)

lxvb2Gk.png
Ā 

Edited by Tigrix
  • Thanks 1

On 5/26/2018 at 8:38 PM, Tigrix said:

Yeeep, you found it šŸ˜œĀ i would like if I could haha ... daily quantity reachedĀ šŸ˜•Ā 

Tbh I expected Defqon.1 and not Qlimax xd Can't say I listened to Hardstyle in a long time but that voice lmao

Just classic innit xd

how many clips was in total used? šŸ˜®Ā 
if you do it again will you take clips from other players too?Ā šŸ˜‡

13 hours ago, Ldy_Natalia said:

how many clips was in total used? šŸ˜®Ā 
if you do it again will you take clips from other players too?Ā šŸ˜‡

ugh, i don't have a count on that, but you can look at the timeline picture i edited into the main post=)

15 hours ago, ā¤BR)))ā¤ said:

Tbh I expected Defqon.1 and not Qlimax xd Can't say I listened to Hardstyle in a long time but that voice lmao

Just classic innit xd

exactly hehe, from 2011, from the era of the first iterationĀ of APB, before the "reload". Now this LO era has given me a lot more hope.
They seem to much better understand this wounded beast šŸ™‚Ā and they already communicate a thousand timesĀ more than G1 ever did, even if you count the time when G1Ā had not yet completely messed up. (I wish they had re-branded gamersfirst though or used their own name in its place, simply because many veterans will always think:Ā old miserably bad times = G1 era.

Edited by Tigrix
  • Thanks 1

On 5/25/2018 at 6:36 PM, Tigrix said:

Ā 

Releasing this video as a welcome to our new ownerlords, errr overlords: Little Orbit and to all the new faces as well as the old ones it has brought back!Ā šŸ˜Ž

Matt, Lixil, Aphadon, Selali, Sandawg, Majiik, Tiggs, RitualL, Shylo, Andro ..... ugh sorry, there's more than I can recall and name, but you all know who you are.

Ā 

Ā 

This is your game, this is our game, this is hopefully soon everyone's game and a chance for veterans to leave old quarrels behind and simply enjoy the fact that this ship is no longer heading to the bottom, but rather, it might actually cruise on for a few more deserving years.Ā 
Ā 

Sincerely Welcome and thanks for taking the chance on this.

[edit]

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

for the kind words and thoseĀ curious which program,Ā it was made usingĀ sony vegas and oh god yes...Ā šŸ˜„Ā šŸ˜œĀ 
...Ā a screenshot of my mess of a timeline when I rendered final versionĀ (or..what became finalĀ due to how quickly LO works šŸ˜® from takeover and to announcementĀ of May 25th šŸ˜Ž)

lxvb2Gk.png

my frind linked this but in youtube it was nice cut!Ā then i saw more videoĀ onĀ building unique playerĀ and cars wow
cool for a free gameĀ 

• Thanks 1

On 5/25/2018 at 11:36 AM, Tigrix said:

[edit]

Ā  Hide contents

for the kind words and thoseĀ curious which program,Ā it was made usingĀ sony vegas and oh god yes...Ā šŸ˜„Ā šŸ˜œĀ 
...Ā a screenshot of my mess of a timeline when I rendered final versionĀ (or..what became finalĀ due to how quickly LO works šŸ˜® from takeover and to announcementĀ of May 25th šŸ˜Ž)

lxvb2Gk.png

Out of curiosity, how long did it take to render and export? and if so can I know your specs?

I got Sony Vegas 14 from a Humble bundle, and am learning it...

9 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

Out of curiosity, how long did it take to render and export? and if so can I know your specs?

I got Sony Vegas 14 from a Humble bundle, and am learning it...

It's a bit in-accurate because I was using the computer for other things the first 30 minutes while it was rendering, which slows down the process, but roughly i'd say it took on averageĀ 1.5 - 2 hours for 12 minutes of video.
For this i'm runningĀ an i7 6700k, gtx1070, 16gb ram with m.2 drives. (iĀ render using available cuda as well)

Vegas Pro is an excellent program imo, very intuitively easy to use, feel free to PM any questions if you got moreĀ :classic_smile:

Edited by Tigrix
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this