Blackxtar

Rank System

We need new rank for macro users. They are better than all golds, no one wants to be gold. If add new rank, any gold not need to dethreat

2 hours ago, Blackxtar said:

We need new rank for macro users. They are better than all golds, no one wants to be gold. If add new rank, any gold not need to dethreat

The argument is, that lets say you add a threat: platinum. so now there is bronze silver gold platinum

in such a small population  bronzes become silver, silvers become gold, golds become platinum. That doesn't solve much, then platinum players will dethreat to gold, gold will still dethreat to silver

Long term, this solves nothing. APB 2.1 is going to host true fixes to matchmaking and slapping tooth paste, floss, duct tape, and bandaid fixes isn't going to help anything in the long term and may only hurt the population more than fix it. 

if that's not the reason, then another reason would be more threats would separate players even more, because bronze and silvers will still be in bronze, silver and golds will still be in silver. but now platinum are stuck alone with each other. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

The argument is, that lets say you add a threat: platinum. so now there is bronze silver gold platinum

in such a small population  bronzes become silver, silvers become gold, golds become platinum. That doesn't solve much, then platinum players will dethreat to gold, gold will still dethreat to silver

Long term, this solves nothing. APB 2.1 is going to host true fixes to matchmaking and slapping tooth paste, floss, duct tape, and bandaid fixes isn't going to help anything in the long term and may only hurt the population more than fix it. 

if that's not the reason, then another reason would be more threats would separate players even more, because bronze and silvers will still be in bronze, silver and golds will still be in silver. but now platinum are stuck alone with each other. 

in some games instead of band aiding the issue because hackers are dumber then a sack of bricks and keep coming back and back they simply make a sever that if you cheat you get stuck there. with other hackers. so a fix could be hacks in a hacker only server so they suffer with there own stupidity 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Blackxtar said:

Çoban says true. Need to add stuck rank for macros and hacks.

WTF, no ...

There doesn't need to be a new threat for that, they should just get banned.

You might also just be facing people that are better.

A new threat wouldn't help things much, it would just shift things a little.

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

WTF, no ...

There doesn't need to be a new threat for that, they should just get banned.

You might also just be facing people that are better.

A new threat wouldn't help things much, it would just shift things a little.

Yes, it will do better but not solve this problem. 

4 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

in some games instead of band aiding the issue because hackers are dumber then a sack of bricks and keep coming back and back they simply make a sever that if you cheat you get stuck there. with other hackers. so a fix could be hacks in a hacker only server so they suffer with there own stupidity 

I think some games do that, apb should too

4 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

I don't think that is a very good idea. That will just put more expenses on the hands of LO. 

In my opinion, real cheaters who use external programs ARE getting banned, but with a very high delay. like 6 or 7 hours. But as for firmware cheatings like macro usage, I don't think there will be any software that detects such an issue. You need to report them via support and pray they don't just go with "Hmmmmm... this is just a very good player!" No. some of them are even dumb enough to admit they are using firmware macro and they still get away with it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HNY- said:

I don't think that is a very good idea. That will just put more expenses on the hands of LO. 

In my opinion, real cheaters who use external programs ARE getting banned, but with a very high delay. like 6 or 7 hours. But as for firmware cheatings like macro usage, I don't think there will be any software that detects such an issue. You need to report them via support and pray they don't just go with "Hmmmmm... this is just a very good player!" No. some of them are even dumb enough to admit they are using firmware macro and they still get away with it.

i have as much trust and faith in LO support system as a feral raccoon

Its been a long time but as far as I know the rank distribution makes zero sense, it should be a bell curve but its anything but.

What I mean is that a minority of players should be ether Green or Gold while the majority are ether Bronze or Silver.