Sign in to follow this  
Pillowlol

oscar

3 slot oscar is only available from armas, not even from joker tickets or lv 15 marksman. please make it so i can buy 3 slot oscar from contact cus i max out this role and dont want to pay 2 win.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This thread has been moved to the Game Suggestion section of our forums.

The Joker Store will continue to grow in inventory/options, but for now that's indeed not available yet.

~@mayii

23 hours ago, Amayii said:

This thread has been moved to the Game Suggestion section of our forums.

The Joker Store will continue to grow in inventory/options, but for now that's indeed not available yet.

~@mayii

thanks for moving now nobody sees it anymore

• Like 1

On 9/30/2020 at 8:25 AM, Pillowlol said:

3 slot oscar is only available from armas, not even from joker tickets or lv 15 marksman. please make it so i can buy 3 slot oscar from contact cus i max out this role and dont want to pay 2 win.

You don't need a 3 slot. Also oscar is not as easy to play as the Joker Carbine.
Or rent it off the Armas store, and get a better discount to buy it.
Or play the game, and one of the contacts will give you a 2 slot oscar to rent.

APB isn't pay 2 win as many people will kick and scream that it is. I play the STAR (that no slot beginners weapon) and find it to be one of my favorites able to shred mid range and hip fire close range.
Also most the weapons on ARMAS are just reskins of guns you can rent with in-game cash. And any gun that isn't, is generally underpowered and in need of a buff.

So if you are a god using the Joker Carbine, then perhaps you should use the oscar but don't expect it to win you every game.

I am surprised that the oscar isn't on the JT store though and I do see it as an excellent addition.

14 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

You don't need a 3 slot. Also oscar is not as easy to play as the Joker Carbine.
Or rent it off the Armas store, and get a better discount to buy it.
Or play the game, and one of the contacts will give you a 2 slot oscar to rent.

APB isn't pay 2 win as many people will kick and scream that it is. I play the STAR (that no slot beginners weapon) and find it to be one of my favorites able to shred mid range and hip fire close range.
Also most the weapons on ARMAS are just reskins of guns you can rent with in-game cash. And any gun that isn't, is generally underpowered and in need of a buff.

So if you are a god using the Joker Carbine, then perhaps you should use the oscar but don't expect it to win you every game.

I am surprised that the oscar isn't on the JT store though and I do see it as an excellent addition.

did u even read what i typed? i maxed out marksman, on every other role u get the option to buy 3 slot versions of the role's guns except for the oscar. 

4 hours ago, Pillowlol said:

did u even read what i typed? i maxed out marksman, on every other role u get the option to buy 3 slot versions of the role's guns except for the oscar. 

Is the oscar a marksman? And why are you entitled to a 3 slot because you maxed marksman? You don’t unlock every gun for maxing every role.

5 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Is the oscar a marksman? And why are you entitled to a 3 slot because you maxed marksman? You don’t unlock every gun for maxing every role.

do u even play the game or

and yes i am entitled to a 3 slot oscar from contacts because all the other contact guns get a 3 slot version at lv 15 role

right now the only option to get 3 slot oscar is by paying so give me a 3 slot for f2p

1 hour ago, Pillowlol said:

do u even play the game or

and yes i am entitled to a 3 slot oscar from contacts because all the other contact guns get a 3 slot version at lv 15 role

right now the only option to get 3 slot oscar is by paying so give me a 3 slot for f2p

your not entitled to shit you spoiled brat. learn with a no slot oscar or use the trail discaount and pay 20ish dollars for one. and don't say shit to me becuase your not wasting your money on a gun that you wont know if it's good or not like i did (VAS tin solider) so quit your bitching and get to spending or don't not like mods make the game easier you can still kill people with zero slots and oscar works real close to sr15 with no mods just a two round burst and not a semi