2 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Completely agree with you.

Reveal hidden contents

just because you have Coach as profile picture 🤭🤫

TGM said I should post my complaints here

14 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

congratulations you made the OCA op

put it back the way it was, IT WAS FINE

I just got Min ttk from 30 meters away, Wtf did they do...

Revert it please Oca scares me.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Zolerox said:

I just got Min ttk from 30 meters away, Wtf did they do...

Revert it please Oca scares me.

they made the tommy gun useless because of this buff

On 9/28/2020 at 3:43 PM, R3ACT3M said:

they made the tommy gun useless because of this buff

tommy gun was useful? when?

5 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

tommy gun was useful? when?

with the right mods it made for a fun anti-meta smg, that could rival the pmg. but since the oca buff it would just be easier to use it rather the tommy.

If you want to try what mods I used for the tommy i used: Muzzle Break, Mobility Sling, and extended mag 1

1 hour ago, R3ACT3M said:

with the right mods it made for a fun anti-meta smg, that could rival the pmg. but since the oca buff it would just be easier to use it rather the tommy.

If you want to try what mods I used for the tommy i used: Muzzle Break, Mobility Sling, and extended mag 1

i use it more like an lmg with ir3 ext mag 3 and 3 point sling. only time i ever found tommy to be good was in fight clubs, or when LO did that range change which lowered its fire rate so it was like a slightly more powerful OCA

4 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

i use it more like an lmg with ir3 ext mag 3 and 3 point sling. only time i ever found tommy to be good was in fight clubs, or when LO did that range change which lowered its fire rate so it was like a slightly more powerful OCA

well what i found, was that muzzlebreak makes the gun WAAAAY easier to predict the recoil since its more or less only going up. Then since you have to aim to be accurate with it, i put mobility sling on to compete with SMG's that dont need to be aimed. next ext mag 1 because i just needed a couple bullets of security without sacrificing reload if I get into a bind.

I found that for me this was the best combo, and it made it even more fun because its not brain dead meta. 

8 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

well what i found, was that muzzlebreak makes the gun WAAAAY easier to predict the recoil since its more or less only going up. Then since you have to aim to be accurate with it, i put mobility sling on to compete with SMG's that dont need to be aimed. next ext mag 1 because i just needed a couple bullets of security without sacrificing reload if I get into a bind.

I found that for me this was the best combo, and it made it even more fun because its not brain dead meta. 

i find with muzzle brake and RS 3 in hip fire mod what happens is the recoil is straight up and down. so if you aim at someone's feet you can get a kill almost 99% of the time. unless your game stutters or freezes

3 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

i find with muzzle brake and RS 3 in hip fire mod what happens is the recoil is straight up and down. so if you aim at someone's feet you can get a kill almost 99% of the time. unless your game stutters or freezes

When i first tried playing it, hip firing and getting kills was impossible for me. Which is why i like to use marksman mode to make the spread as minimal as possible. But i didnt want to be crippled by having the fov super zoomed in or be crippled by marksman moving speed.

so i choose not to run rs3 or hs3. Then like u said used muzzle break to make the recoil only go up

2 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

When i first tried playing it, hip firing and getting kills was impossible for me. Which is why i like to use marksman mode to make the spread as minimal as possible. But i didnt want to be crippled by having the fov super zoomed in or be crippled by marksman moving speed.

so i choose not to run rs3 or hs3. Then like u said used muzzle break to make the recoil only go up

issue with tommy is that it's classed as a smg. as it should be because it's cambered in 45 acp, issue is in apb it has the works and functions of a AR so your suppose to use it one way, but that way is wrong you need to use it more close to a ntec which doesn't work for an smg