Smokez

Why Buff Ntec????

It's waaay to good already... Why even buff it even more??? It's impossible to go up against short,medium,long range.

Its hard to say, if you nerf the Ntec you make it harder for the pros to play it, but also make it impossible to play if you are newer.

So, they did make it more the meta (which it already was before the nerf) so my hopes were maybe I could play it XD (which I still cant)

This game + gun balance is so off the walls. You try and think of ways to nerf the ntec, but as a result something else will be made the meta.

So it's probably time to start buffing other guns instead of nerfing everything.

they pick and choose what to nerf and what to buff by throwing darts at the wall. what ever they hit thats what it gets. still have yet to get an r2 buff and it's been 2 years 

On 9/27/2020 at 12:47 PM, cowhorseman said:

they pick and choose what to nerf and what to buff by throwing darts at the wall. what ever they hit thats what it gets. still have yet to get an r2 buff and it's been 2 years 

might as well after the latest patch rebuffing the oca and nerfing the pmg which I don't remember anyone crying that the oca nerf was bad. It seems like they are trying to see meta shifts vs actually trying to balance anything yet. Because if they wanted to balance everything, doing it in baby steps would be a good idea rather than trying to hit a homerun and make the game an even playing field with one fatal swoosh.

36 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

might as well after the latest patch rebuffing the oca and nerfing the pmg which I don't remember anyone crying that the oca nerf was bad. It seems like they are trying to see meta shifts vs actually trying to balance anything yet. Because if they wanted to balance everything, doing it in baby steps would be a good idea rather than trying to hit a homerun and make the game an even playing field with one fatal swoosh.

it's about trying to not ruin guns every tryhard uses while adding more in to the mix while also trying to cox people to spend more money on the game so they can have more funsbecause if i know one thing about apb tryhards it's that they fuzzy bunny like no tomorrow when they die to a non meta gun and claim all sorts of shit. so in simple they care for money more then making the guns feel realistic and following. 

4 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

it's about trying to not ruin guns every tryhard uses while adding more in to the mix while also trying to cox people to spend more money on the game so they can have more funsbecause if i know one thing about apb tryhards it's that they fuzzy bunny like no tomorrow when they die to a non meta gun and claim all sorts of shit. so in simple they care for money more then making the guns feel realistic and following. 

then what they need to do is start buffing instead of nerfing, because its clear if you nerf guns anymore they become useless, so LO start putting some muscle in other guns, non meta ones LIKE THE ADDER >:c

also 

4 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

fuzzy bunny

that auto correct happened to me too

37 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

then what they need to do is start buffing instead of nerfing, because its clear if you nerf guns anymore they become useless, so LO start putting some muscle in other guns, non meta ones LIKE THE ADDER >:c

also 

that auto correct happened to me too

they need to fix many guns. AND A CERTIAN GM I WONT NAME HER deleted a post of mine because i gave very clear statements as to why said gun was broken and that they need to fix it. same with the rest of broken guns that need a rework. like corsair needs one r2 needs one said gun that made gm lady mad  and so many more. infact most of the jmb guns you can get are not worth your time cheaper to buy stock versions of them + they come with 3 slots not 1-2 free slots with a fixed mod that can some times force your hand in play style

2 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

clear statements as to why said gun was broken

what gun?

15 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

what gun?

well shit it's gonna piss them off but cr762. way to high kill time and it's abused by hackers and something you can do in game which with it's low bloom can lead to it being a laser beam death dealing lmg