Sign in to follow this  
IChristy

Dethreat fix idea

So, here is my idea how to defeat dethreathers. Make it so silvers only can join, if they are under Rank 100 or maybe 150.

That way you keep the high-level golds out, who is dethreathing to bronze servers.

High ranks and skilled players have no place in the bronze district!

They have no place indeed, but I am not sure if this fixes the issue, I think level is independent from skill, forcing it on levels doesn't affect the issue I think, but maybe an alternative solution would be to fix the number of low threat players considered equal to a gold threat or so...

Or maybe they'll come up with a better solution anyway 😄

Yeah, I know the Rank idea will hit some innocent silvers, but something has to be done to keep "golds" out. 

So what about all the actual silvers players? Fuck them I guess? Cause there are more actual silver players than dethreaters.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Silvers could stop hiding in bronze, and try to get better fighting stronger enemies. That is what I did back when I started to play Apb, you won't get better by stomping on bronze players.

Or we could disable the server list so, we only can choose what district we want to play.

Or lock the threats again, and only make it possible to join other threats than your own. By choosing what district you want to play,

and if all the recommended servers are full then the game will pick anyone that has space. This would also make it possible, to play with friends who are not the same threat as yourself.

Rank is not related to skill in any way. This is a big no-go for me. This threat problem needs fixing but needs to be looked at carefully and should not, i repeat SHOULD NOT, be done with “fixes” like this. I rather see LO spend amother year or two coming up with a decent thought through fix than something like this being added straight of the bat.

Your idea can be abused easily.

If you pledge a maxed contact (before reaching R100-150) you're free to stay as long as you want.

Also as said above, rating doesn't reflect skill.

Also, if a guy R100-150+ is actually struggling to get/maintain stable gold and prefers bronze district, he's gonna be seriously annoyed by this feature.

Edited by Outofmyway