SunnyMonroe

Weapon skins Revelations & FROG

Dear Community, is there any way to get the Revelation skins and the FROG skins useable for all guns except buying the packs from ARMAS?

Revelation skins are only obtainable via the Revelations bundle. All four primary skins (each gun's default skin) can be used on any gun in the game. However, the "alternative" skin can only be used on the four guns from the pack (it's basically a dull green version of the Oblivion skin).

FR0G skins can only be obtained from the SWARM bundles, and the special FR0G skins can only be obtained with the full Forces of Nature bundle. All six skins involved with this can be used on any of the three FR0Gs, but cannot be used on any other gun.

Don't forget Norseman and Death and Taxes, I would like to use them on my other guns too 🙂

Don't forget Norseman and Death and Taxes, I would like to use them on my other guns too 🙂

Btw make Harbinger skinn

17 hours ago, Nagletz said:

Don't forget Norseman and Death and Taxes, I would like to use them on my other guns too

Btw make Harbinger skinn

Wasn't requested so didn't bother mentioning, but yea those are also in this boat. Also agree, the Harbinger really needs to be made skinnable and given its own variant of the Revalations skin.