Sign in to follow this  
Aserii

Aserii's Weapon Balance Feedback

1 hour ago, SquirrelFace said:

Stop standing in the open then it won't kill you.

you can get out shot even when peaking cover

1 hour ago, R3ACT3M said:

you can get out shot even when peaking cover

That's where the HVR does better because you only need to land 1 hit to make the person stay back.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2020 at 9:41 PM, R3ACT3M said:

Kinda dumb that it has the potential to out shoot an nhvr at range tho. I mean it IS a sniper. If it got any sort of nerf id only like to see a more aggressive curve nerf so that it cant out shoot a normal hvr at ~90-100m UNLESS the hvr misses a shot. Like at ~90-100m it kills in the same amount of time as an nhvr with cj3. Otherwise its a nice counter to the ursus

i dont understand how you are losing a fight vs an obeya with an hvr... i seriously don't lol.

I'm just curious who all has their hands in the pot when it comes down to making these changes. While some are good changes that the community has been wanting for a long time, many of them are just not it. Like, who brewed up some of this stuff? Who was asking for the RSA to be nerfed? Who thought the carbine wasn't enough getting use, especially after the n-tec changes last time? Some of these changes just make the guns feel sluggish and gross, others are half-way measures that seem like band-aids. Net-negative solutions that barely fix the issue at hand.. Those aren't a good strategy when tackling weapon balance. The heavy hvr for example is in such a laughable state; i would never consider using it after the accuracy takeup adjustment; trying to do sniper battles on baylan using it is asking to die just because it's so damn sluggish by every metric. 

Please make changes based more closely on playability than just numerics.

• Like 2

I rather be insta killed by a quick switching HVR player than tagged by a sniper hiding behind something at 95m.

8 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

That's where the HVR does better because you only need to land 1 hit to make the person stay back.

True

2 hours ago, Motorola said:

I rather be insta killed by a quick switching HVR player than tagged by a sniper hiding behind something at 95m.

id rather the be killed by a nhvr 95m away cause thats the point of snipers.

7 hours ago, Motorola said:

i dont understand how you are losing a fight vs an obeya with an hvr... i seriously don't lol.

Something i should make clear, when i say it happens it doesn't happen all the time. No need to be toxic.

Sign in to follow this