Sign in to follow this  
Aserii

Aserii's Weapon Balance Feedback

i don't even know how to start this, that's how bad these changes are, holy crap. im just gonna get straight into it, ill start with positives since that's a much shorter list

Positives:

N-TEC 7 'Ursus'

Delay before bloom begins to recover: 0.075 -> 0.085 (Nerf)

Maximum Bloom: 2.4 -> 2.8 (Nerf)

Marksman accuracy while moving: 1.2 -> 1.6 (Nerf) 

Minimal changes that make the gun handicapped enough to not be as big of an issue before. thanks. why can't you do this for other guns?

N-TEC 5

Maximum Bloom: 2.4 -> 2.0 (Buff)

Allows the gun to be viable enough to spray in close quarters again. thanks, it's not terribly accurate but its enough to not lose every fight because you have your ntec out.

Stabba PIG

Stamina damage: 950 -> 675 (Nerf)

i mean, it doesn't fix pig perc, which was ultimately the issue, but it does lower the strength of combos like JG pig or CCG pig. so im ok with this change, it's not awful.

N-HVR 243 'Scout'

Damage per shot: 550 -> 600 (Buff)

Equip time: 0.6 -> 0.8 (Nerf)

small change, noticeable enough to make the gun seen a little more commonly, while keeping it balanced. im ok with this

Obeya CAP40 'Sergeant'

Recovery per second: 4.44 -> 4.5 (Buff)

Radius at 10m: 37 -> 36 (Buff)

nice

FAR

Maximum Bloom: 1.45 -> 1.65 (Nerf)

nice

Colby PMG 28

Accuracy when crouched: 0.8 -> 1.0 (Nerf)

Accuracy at 10m: 33 -> 34 (Nerf)

Effective Range: 35 -> 20 (Nerf)

Min damage Range: 50 -> 35 (Nerf)

Recovery per second: 7.2 -> 6.9 (Nerf)

It's a little overkill, but the gun's still useable, so props.

onto the negatives we GO

OBIR

Bolt timer: false -> true (Nerf)

Reserve ammo: 240 -> 144 (Nerf)

this was by no means the way to fix the OBIR's strength. lowering the damage so that the gun didn't have literally insane overdamage(as it still does) would have allowed the gun to keep its place in the meta. now there's no reason to play the gun because the Obeya CR762 exists. please for the love of god do NOT touch the cr762 and just revert this change and lower the obir's damage.

N-HVR 762

Damage per shot: 850 -> 800 (Nerf)

can't you just revert the stupid crosshair thing and then lower the damage to 750?

S1-NA 'Manic'

Accuracy while jumping: 2.2 -> 4.4 (Nerf)

Damage per shot: 115 -> 110 (Nerf)

Maximum Bloom: 0.6 -> 0.725 (Nerf)

a great way to completely destroy a $50 gun and completely remove it from the meta.

Joker SR15 Carbine

"We decided to bring the Carbine back into the spotlight again"

Bloom per shot: 0.23 -> 0.20 (Buff)

Reserve ammo: 100 -> 140 (Buff)

first of all, the carbine was never not in the spotlight, second of all, now you have people lasering with the carbine at ranges they shouldn't be.

ACT-44

Effective range: 70 -> 60 (Nerf)

Equip time: 0.6 -> 0.9 (Nerf)

im ok with the range change, but why would you nerf the equip time? like, yeah dude, the #1 thing I want to do is switch to my ACT44 in close quarters because my close range primary is totally not a viable option. if a player needs to switch to this gun as fast as 0.6, it's because they're in a deep situation. now their secondary is no longer viable to get them out of the situation. by the time anyone pulls out their ACT44 they're gonna get melted by literally every gun that isnt a sniper/ marksman rifle.

Colby RSA

Fire interval: 0.85 -> 0.9 (Nerf)

Delay before bloom begins to recover: 0.5 -> 0.3 (Buff)

Accuracy while walking: 1.2 -> 1.75 (Nerf)

Accuracy while running (not sprint): 2 -> 2.5 (Nerf)

YOU NERFED THE RSA? THE ENTIRELY OFF META GUN THAT NOBODY EXCEPT ACORN AND SHERIFF ROLEPLAY DUDES USE BECAUSE IT WAS ALREADY BAD. I needn't say anymore about this.

OCA-EW 626

Fire interval: 0.1 -> 0.096 (Buff)

Recovery per second: 5.15 -> 5.35 (Buff)

Maximum Bloom: 0.7 -> 0.66 (Buff)

Accuracy when crouched: 1.0 -> 0.8 (Buff)

OCA-EW 626 'Whisper'

Effective Range: 50 -> 30 (Nerf)

Min damage Range: 55 -> 35 (Nerf)

Accuracy at 10m: 36 -> 33 (Buff)

dude, wHAT? who thought this was okay? If you're nerfing the pmg you can't buff the OCA as well, ESPECIALLY NOT THIS STRONG. Now there's absolutely no reason to use a PMG, and no reason to use a shotgun unless you're holding a corner. You nerfed the range on the whisper but with the accuracy buff, it might as well not have even happened.  Ridiculous.

Colby SNR 850

Equip time: 0.1 -> 0.5 (Nerf)

so the only benefit to an otherwise dead gun is gone now, nice

this is entirely opinionated, you're free to disagree with it, just, y'know, be civilized.

• Like 14

they still didn't nerf the stupid patootie cr762. you know the gun that can be fired like an lmg while land all shots more accurately then a sniper rifle can AND it doesnt matter if it's cqc or ranged it's gonna get the kill 99% of the time

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cowhorseman said:

they still didn't nerf the stupid patootie cr762. you know the gun that can be fired like an lmg while land all shots more accurately then a sniper rifle can AND it doesnt matter if it's cqc or ranged it's gonna get the kill 99% of the time

i have serious doubts that you've ever actually used this gun

• Like 1

R-2 'Harbinger' haven't even touch LOL

tbh some of the guns are soo bad they should just be deleted, they serve no purpose in the game, other than role playing.

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

The CR762 is fine, it's all the other weapons that suck. I feel like it should be center of balance.

After coming back, the S1-NA was the most fun I've ever had with a gun. Literally became my favorite gun. It wasn't even meta!!! And now it's nerfed.... I don't mean to be a Debbie downer, but that kinda killed my will to come back to the game. I kinda hope they revert the changes to that gun in particular.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I agree with that nerfing act 44 and colby rsa was a very bad decision. Those guns are already so bad that nobody even uses them except some pros who are good with everything. Now im sure even they wont use it.

• Like 1

Oca buff and jcarbine buff were stupid decisions both were fine

Can the cobra get a buff? Not a huge one, dont buff the max bloom but maybe make it take a little tiny bit more for it to reach max bloom plz thx

Edited by R3ACT3M
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Deadliest said:

R-2 'Harbinger' haven't even touch LOL

tbh some of the guns are soo bad they should just be deleted, they serve no purpose in the game, other than role playing.

I have whined about that inb4, they told that these weapons "are  not forgotten", so we have to wait more, I hope not for months lol...

And I'm still imagining my SBSR is lighter then it's now 🙂

Merged.

2 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Can the cobra get a buff? Not a huge one, dont buff the max bloom but maybe make it take a little tiny bit more for it to reach max bloom plz thx

I second this, one of the best looking guns in game, also great choice for maxing rifleman role but you like cqc and tired of smgs 😉

Also, perhaps we need more feedbacks about current gun changes, maybe I'll do mine... if I force myself to it.

15 hours ago, 404 said:

i have serious doubts that you've ever actually used this gun

i have, and i'll put this here too. due to certain things you can do ingame that isn't counted as cheating you can make the gun fire like a god dam smg. trust me I've done I've seen it and it makes the gun stupid op in cqc or long range. why am i not telling you what it is before you ask. so that way it doesn't become more of an issue then it is 

20 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

i have, and i'll put this here too. due to certain things you can do ingame that isn't counted as cheating you can make the gun fire like a god dam smg. trust me I've done I've seen it and it makes the gun stupid op in cqc or long range. why am i not telling you what it is before you ask. so that way it doesn't become more of an issue then it is 

You cannot fire a weapon faster than its max rate of fire no matter what you do, cheats included. 

25 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

You cannot fire a weapon faster than its max rate of fire no matter what you do, cheats included. 

the gun just naturally fires fast, it has a min ttk of less than a second (.84s)

Edited by 404
edit

Welp these things get posted and changed so they can get feedback like this, if we ain't asshats then Im sure they will look into it again 

1 hour ago, xXD4v1dXx said:

Welp these things get posted and changed so they can get feedback like this, if we ain't asshats then Im sure they will look into it again 

Im happy that they are looking again. I was very upset at the anniversary live stream when matt said the weapon balance was in a better place. Then we got no balance changes since then. So  as a nice little kick in the butt towards a more balanced game. This is a good direction 

2 hours ago, 404 said:

the gun just naturally fires fast, it has a min ttk of less than a second (.84s)

yea you see that less then 1 ttk? when you do what im talking about you hit the guns max rate of fire which is stupidly high so you do get a laser beam of death that you basically can not avoid. it's even worse with cj3 on it. you might act like i'm stupid but i sure as fuck seen and know what I'm talking about

1 hour ago, cowhorseman said:

yea you see that less then 1 ttk? when you do what im talking about you hit the guns max rate of fire 

you mean like clicking m1?

lmao

1 hour ago, 404 said:

you mean like clicking m1?

lmao

You see, the gun is fine and dandy, but you can make it fire zoom-zoom with the big bad macro that isn't allowed in the first place so uhhh ehh unh  WHY IS THIS GUN NOT NERFED AND REMOVED REEEE

wait what were we talking about again...

15 minutes ago, ColorBauss said:

You see, the gun is fine and dandy, but you can make it fire zoom-zoom with the big bad macro that isn't allowed in the first place so uhhh ehh unh  WHY IS THIS GUN NOT NERFED AND REMOVED REEEE

wait what were we talking about again...

Turn apb into an RTS, move your criminals across san paro. Cant use macros if the ai is shooting for you.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

yea you see that less then 1 ttk? when you do what im talking about you hit the guns max rate of fire which is stupidly high so you do get a laser beam of death that you basically can not avoid. it's even worse with cj3 on it. you might act like i'm stupid but i sure as fuck seen and know what I'm talking about

N-TEC still kills faster under 40M, and SMGs kill faster at 30M without the need to ADS. Then you have the OCSAR with the same ttk, and the Joker Carbine that kills slightly faster.

I think you're just bad.

Obeya is a intimidating weapon in a good/macroing/cheating hands, but it's well balanced at the same time. And nothing more. Please stop whining about this, we don't wanna game where every gun is bad like Harbinger now, don't we?

(btw pmg and atac still good)

37 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

Obeya is a intimidating weapon in a good/macroing/cheating hands, but it's well balanced at the same time. And nothing more. Please stop whining about this, we don't wanna game where every gun is bad like Harbinger now, don't we?

(btw pmg and atac still good)

Kinda dumb that it has the potential to out shoot an nhvr at range tho. I mean it IS a sniper. If it got any sort of nerf id only like to see a more aggressive curve nerf so that it cant out shoot a normal hvr at ~90-100m UNLESS the hvr misses a shot. Like at ~90-100m it kills in the same amount of time as an nhvr with cj3. Otherwise its a nice counter to the ursus

My biggest request to LO is to look at weapons that are not so popular. I know they will, but still want to remind this

1 hour ago, wHisHi said:

My biggest request to LO is to look at weapons that are not so popular. I know they will, but still want to remind this

I suppose the biggest worry would be changing the rare weapons. I dont own one, but imagine finally getting that ultra rare FFA R&D lll then they nerf it. Of course unless they plan to add those weapons to the JT store.

Thank you for your feedback, stuff like this is always helpful for us.

I do want to add a few personal opinions for room for improvement for future topics.

- be serious (the only way it will be considered as a valid opinion/feedback)

- Please don't play with FONT SIZES I don't think there is anyone who likes reading through that.
- Less clutter overall with the same format/structure of the news post and then you're feedback based on playing with the gun.

I encourage people to make these kinds of post so we have multiple opinions and visions on the changes.

• Thanks 3

21 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

I suppose the biggest worry would be changing the rare weapons. I dont own one, but imagine finally getting that ultra rare FFA R&D lll then they nerf it. Of course unless they plan to add those weapons to the JT store.

They nerfed the OBIR which also affects the FFA.

On 9/20/2020 at 9:41 PM, R3ACT3M said:

Kinda dumb that it has the potential to out shoot an nhvr at range tho. I mean it IS a sniper. If it got any sort of nerf id only like to see a more aggressive curve nerf so that it cant out shoot a normal hvr at ~90-100m UNLESS the hvr misses a shot. Like at ~90-100m it kills in the same amount of time as an nhvr with cj3. Otherwise its a nice counter to the ursus

Stop standing in the open then it won't kill you.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this