RCooper

Pig is now useless

3 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

That situation is another reason why LO should've nerfed percs rather than the PIG. Not only PIG+perc remains the same, but hiding behind cover easily allows for the 2nd perc to be thrown, completely negating the stamina-nerf on the PIG. Most of the time the 2nd perc won't be needed, but it is still an option that increases the margin of error, making the cheese even more cheesy.

LTL was KINDA okay against OCA if the Enforcer was skilled (new players won't know how to make it work), now it is borderline out of reach with OCA's unnecessary buff. Up to 0.6 seconds time-to-kill is just insane.

The rewards don't cut it either, considering the OCA will win most of the time.. and re-arresting freed-players that didn't die or respawn gives nothing. No score, no nothing.

The current weapon balance changes are incomplete. LO must either roll them back or further compensate elsewhere by buffing LTL as a whole (and percs would still deserve a nerf then).

Ltl is at a perfect place right now and doesnt need any changes made, most certainly not a buff, were talking about ltl weapons here which stands for less than lethal, so trying to get it to the same level as the lethal weapons wouldnt make sense. 

How ever, the time period for beibg stunned and arrested could be tweaked and lowered by 50% since it does have a big impact on the mission when there is 1 player arrested. It could mean win or lose. 

I would rather see ltl removed completely or criminals given something similair but since knowing enforcers do heavly rely on their ltl weapons i would say they can have it cause they wouldnt have a chance otherwise. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Preme said:

Ltl is at a perfect place right now and doesnt need any changes made, most certainly not a buff, were talking about ltl weapons here which stands for less than lethal, so trying to get it to the same level as the lethal weapons wouldnt make sense. 

How ever, the time period for beibg stunned and arrested could be tweaked and lowered by 50% since it does have a big impact on the mission when there is 1 player arrested. It could mean win or lose. 

I would rather see ltl removed completely or criminals given something similair but since knowing enforcers do heavly rely on their ltl weapons i would say they can have it cause they wouldnt have a chance otherwise. 

I wouldn't call the fastest primary LTL (CCG) requiring 1.05 seconds to stun against a 0.6s to kill OCA "at a perfect place" and most people won't either.

It is time to use numbers before making further conclusive-comments.

Edited by LilyRain
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

I wouldn't call the fastest primary LTL (CCG) requiring 1.05 seconds to stun against a 0.6s to kill OCA "at a perfect place" and most people won't either.

It is time to use numbers before making further conclusive-comments.

Thats why its a ltl gun and not lethal like oca, shouldnt be hard to understand, so it is time to actually think instead of looking at numbers only 🙂

17 minutes ago, Preme said:

Thats why its a ltl gun and not lethal like oca, shouldnt be hard to understand, so it is time to actually think instead of looking at numbers only 🙂

I have already said this before in a parallel LTL-thread and I'll say it again

Less than Lethal doesn't mean more time to neutralize targets, more time to equip nor does it mean inaccuracy-nonsense like the TG-8's.

I'd like you to get tazed in real-life then walk away from it like it was nothing then speak about what "should" and shouldn't be. The only thing that is faster than a Tazer is a shot to the head (which don't exist in APB, but half-bricks and other things do that in its place).

----------------------------------------------------------------

And speaking of "thinking", whatever you are thinking will never be right when your numbers are wrong or outright refraining from referring to weapon-stats. It truly is that simple.

Perhaps your lack of knowledge in weapon stats is the reason why you were arrested so much and developed LTL-phobia.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

I have already said this before in a parallel LTL-thread and I'll say it again

Less than Lethal doesn't mean more time to neutralize targets, more time to equip nor does it mean inaccuracy-nonsense like the TG-8's.

I'd like you to get tazed in real-life then walk away from it like it was nothing then speak about what "should" and shouldn't be. The only thing that is faster than a Tazer is a shot to the head (which don't exist in APB, but half-bricks and other things do that in its place).

----------------------------------------------------------------

And speaking of "thinking", whatever you are thinking will never be right when your numbers are wrong or outright refraining from referring to weapon-stats. It truly is that simple.

Perhaps your lack of knowledge in weapon stats is the reason why you were arrested so much and developed LTL-phobia.

But its not real life girl, its a game. And the fact that you really want a ltl weapon to be on the same level as lethal guns by your "numbers" already tells me that youre not here to bring any changes. Youre here just for the selfish you that wants things your way and cant have it when thats not the case. 

Youre quite passive aggressive btw maybe try not to 1 time and your suggestions might then have some value. 

Have a nice day anyway 🙂

Edited by Preme

2 hours ago, LilyRain said:

Right on the mark. High-tier players never complain about LTL.

Let us be real, those tactics are much more demanding than OCA and ATAC.

Ignore preme.   You can't change his mind, he already decided about ltl without ever using it.  He just a bronze who is frustrated that players using the worse weapons in the game are dominating him.

Put him on ignore.  He's living in this thread in dire need of attention because he has nothing else to do.

Edited by illgot
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, illgot said:

Ignore preme.   You can't change his mind, he already decided about ltl without ever using it.  He just a bronze who is frustrated that players using the worse weapons in the game are dominating him.

Put him on ignore.  He's living in this thread in dire need of attention because he has nothing else to do.

Buddy, even a bronze would stomp on you if it wouldnt be for the cheap tactics. And i think its not a good thing to look down on bronze players, specially glorifying the use of ltl against them as this would only frustrate them and eventually make them leave the game. something we as apb community wouldnt want right 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Preme said:

But its not real life girl, its a game. And the fact that you really want a ltl weapon to be on the same level as lethal guns by your "numbers" already tells me that youre not here to bring any changes. Youre here just for the selfish you that wants things your way and cant have it when thats not the case. 

Youre quite passive aggressive btw maybe try not to 1 time and your suggestions might then have some value. 

Have a nice day anyway 🙂

Kindly quote where I said make LTLs as powerful as lethal weapons, you can't and won't.

13 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Its shifted towards percs now cuz ya know, crutch.

Percs are inferior to all other grenades. 

I'm not sure how that makes them a crutch. 

As it has become clear that a civil discussion of this topic is no longer possible we will be closing this thread.

The balancing of weapons is and will always be in a non-final way, we will continue to evaluate as we get more and more feedback.

~@mayii

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1