RCooper

Pig is now useless

20 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

If i am not mistaken there is not a single primary weapon that can kill you with less than 0.6 TTK

Lol unbelievable 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

I am sorry, but you are very mistaken.. Consistency is not a problem against PIG as it only goes up to a maximum of 9 meters.. Most PIG users would fight at 5-6 meters.. if you miss at that range, God help you. Even the new JG+Snub is faster as I have shown above. You simply did not read.

And no, Kempington's concerns were debunked. I am interested in seeing what he says next.

This: https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2020/9/11/weapon-balance

Take  a look at the "PIG" section of this blog post
i will quote it very accurately for you:

"The combination of Percussion Grenades and the PIG can be oppressive. By lowering the stamina damage of the PIG from 950 to 675, we are forcing users to hit their percussion grenade more accurately and follow up the throw with a shot from the PIG faster. This should preserver the strategy but make the combination require more skill to pull off."

After all this nerf still allow you to use that pig percing tactic, but it will be more inconsistent since it require more skill to pull off, i hope that you have enough skill for that now, i really doubt it though.
all the other ISSR-B/PIG tactics shouldn't even existed in the first place, the same goes for the quick switching with the heavy NHVR and the switch quick with the JG/SNR, which all was nerfed and made inconsistent but still manageable to some degree, now it is the turn of the PIG percing tactic to be made more inconsistent, i dont want to sound rude or anything but you are no different than the people who whined about the quickswitching with the NHVR which they probably played the most, guess what ? the nerf wasn't rolled back and it is here to stay the same is with the pig.

End of discussion i guess.

14 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

If i am not mistaken there is not a single primary weapon that can kill you with less than 0.6 TTK (Used to be JG/ snub switching which was "nerfed as well") as consistently as you could do with all those dirty none lethal tactics

under the 9m range of the pig the shaw, euryale, nfas, and notoriously bad c2 'entente' can all achieve fairly consistent sub .6s ttks

the jg/snub switch you mention also maintains a sub .6s ttk even after the nerf, as has already been mentioned several times in this thread

just throwing that info out there

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Lol unbelievable 

You might as well quote me fully as the part you quoted do not represent the full idea of what i said, i told that not a single primary weapon is as consistent to kill at 0.6 TTK as it was with the time to stun with the CSG/PIG tactic which is basically can be achieved as fast as you can switch from one another even more if you have a macro setup to execute it perfectly, the same goes for the JG/SNR, next time quote me fully to not butcher the main idea, just lame but what can i expect from a Newbie like you barely gold, as someone from the SPCT said, "we have players from the whole spectrum of skills",i guess you fall on the spectrum of the most un-experienced players there

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

1 minute ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

This: https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2020/9/11/weapon-balance

Take  a look at the "PIG" section of this blog post
i will quote it very accurately for you:

"The combination of Percussion Grenades and the PIG can be oppressive. By lowering the stamina damage of the PIG from 950 to 675, we are forcing users to hit their percussion grenade more accurately and follow up the throw with a shot from the PIG faster. This should preserver the strategy but make the combination require more skill to pull off."

After all this nerf still allow you to use that pig percing tactic, but it will be more inconsistent since it require more skill to pull off, i hope that you have enough skill for that now, i really doubt it though.
all the other ISSR-B/PIG tactics shouldn't even existed in the first place, the same goes for the quick switching with the heavy NHVR and the switch quick with the JG/SNR, which all was nerfed and made inconsistent but still manageable to some degree, now it is the turn of the PIG percing tactic to be made more inconsistent, i dont want to sound rude or anything but you are no different than the people who whined about the quickswitching with the NHVR which they probably played the most, guess what ? the nerf wasn't rolled back and it is here to stay the same is with the pig.

End of discussion i guess.

End of discussion? More so welcome to the discussion.. We are in the 4th page of the thread and you still have no clue to what is happening.

We are discussing the indirect nerf to the LTL-arsenal, while PIG+perc is still the same as ever. Those wanting to PIG+perc won't exist in this thread as they have not been affected at all. Percussion Grenades range is still stupidly wide and forgiving.

I have enough skill and in fact arrested some of the best players that happen to be famous in both NA and EU. I am long ago at Cop Role 15 and Percussion Grenades are actually a mistake in serious matches. I in fact would like for Percs to be nerfed. Clearly you don't want them nerfed because there is a high-chance you resort to them with the other.. incredibly more busted combinations that would in fact render PIG+perc a joke.

To further prove that you are completely clueless and a total-troll: the very picture you showed about your total playtime shows that you still have Mobile Cover equipped.. that consumable has been disabled for a good while now..

It seems you don't even have the skill to buy a mod from the Joker Store. Thanks for the jokes

2 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

End of discussion? More so welcome to the discussion.. We are in the 4th page of the thread and you still have no clue to what is happening.

We are discussing the indirect nerf to the LTL-arsenal, while PIG+perc is still the same as ever. Those wanting to PIG+perc won't exist in this thread as they have not been affected at all. Percussion Grenades range is still stupidly wide and forgiving.

I have enough skill and in fact arrested some of the best players that happen to be famous in both NA and EU. I am long ago at Cop Role 15 and Percussion Grenades are actually a mistake in serious matches. I in fact would like for Percs to be nerfed. Clearly you don't want them nerfed because there is a high-chance you resort to them with the other.. incredibly more busted combinations that would in fact render PIG+perc a joke.

To further prove that you are completely clueless and a total-troll: the very picture you showed about your total playtime shows that you still have Mobile Cover equipped.. that consumable has been disabled for a good while now..

It seems you don't even have the skill to buy a mod from the Joker Store. Thanks for the jokes

What a joke, i dont want the percs to be nerfed ? are you out of your mind i use Frag grenades since forever since they are the best, so i dont care if the percs will be nerfed as i even prefer them to be out of the game completely the same goes for the heavy NHVR, i use percs omg lol xDDDD

Just now, ReaperTheButcher said:

What a joke, i dont want the percs to be nerfed ? are you out of your mind i use Frag grenades since forever since they are the best, so i dont care if the percs will be nerfed as i even prefer them to be out of the game completely the same goes for the heavy NHVR, i use percs omg lol xDDDD

Excellent, then you have no reason to oppose this thread as that is its entire point.

as an aside i find it strange that a lot of the defense of the pig stamina damage nerf points to invalidating pig-to-lethal weapon quickswitching but that was never even mentioned in the actual balance post, even though every other weapon with the same quickswitching issue had it specifically mentioned

Edited by 404
edit
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

Excellent, then you have no reason to oppose this thread as that is its entire point.

The nerf is not going anywhere the same as the NHVR nerf, the PIG is different and more problematic then other none lethal weapons, other none lethal weapons are okay as they are, the problem was the PIG with the unconventional tactics it could be used with lethal weapons as with the ISSR-B or a perc grenade for example, it might be an indirect nerf to your loadout if you used your primary weapon as an LTL as an ccg and a PIG as a secondary, what do you want ? a buff to other LTL weapons like the ccg to "compensate" for the very needed nerf to the stamina damage of the PIG ? just because you use this loadout and this nerf messed it up and you want to keep it broken doesn't mean this nerf is wrong.

4 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

The nerf is not going anywhere the same as the NHVR nerf, the PIG is different and more problematic then other none lethal weapons, other none lethal weapons are okay as they are, the problem was the PIG with the unconventional tactics it could be used with lethal weapons as with the ISSR-B for example, it might be an indirect nerf to your loadout if you used your primary weapon as an LTL and a PIG as a secondary.

PIG and those "unconventional tactics" were unreasonable and still required to remotely compete in the game with LTL... Lethal weapons do better without risk... without needing to switch.. without losing loadout slots and some of them don't even require the right-mouse-button.

You call PIG a problem yet it isn't at all. People are just angry they messed up and ended up getting arrested, period. LTL is the least problematic thing in the game.

Edited by LilyRain

29 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

PIG and those "unconventional tactics" were unreasonable and still required to remotely compete in the game... Lethal weapons do better without risk... without needing to switch.. without losing loadout slots and some of them don't even require the right-mouse-button.

You call PIG a problem yet it isn't at all. People are just angry they messed up and ended up getting arrested, period. LTL is the least problematic thing in the game.

I edited my post you quoted right before you posted this one i quoted, take a look at it, LTL is not the problem, the PIG was the problem as i told it had 950 stamina damage and allowed for unconventional tactics to be used which was never intended to work as with the pig percing, Little Orbit was nice enough to leave this tactic to still work but be less inconsistent, and you bring your bullsh*t that the other LTL weapons got indirect nerf to them because the PIG was nerfed and now you cant shot someone with the ccg and then PIG them as easily as before the nerf, your argument has no point because the other LTL weapons are still the same facts their stats wasn't touched at all.

You are no longer getting my attention as you are close-minded and ignorant, your only interest is to them to rollback the PIG nerf because you used to main it before as a secondary weapon, and now as you say it is "useless" when clearly it still is, Little Oribt was nice enough and said that the pig-perc still works but require more skill to be consistent which is probably bad for people like you, guess what ? people whined about the NHVR quickswitching nerf and it is still here, your point is that the other LTL weapons got indirect nerf to them because you cant now hit a shot with Stabba - CCG and then switch to the PIG to stun, all the other LTL weapons are still the same just you cant stun people after 1 shot from a Stabba - CCG and then a PIG shot, now you need 3 hits from the Stabba - CCG to stun someone with a shot from the post-nerf PIG, guess what ? this nerf is here to stay so you might as well retire your justice sword as an angry enforcer that his broken PIG is now less broken, Adiós Amigos.

14 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

I edited my post you quoted right before you posted this one i quoted, take a look at it, LTL is not the problem, the PIG was the problem as i told it had 950 stamina damage and allowed for unconventional tactics to be used which was never intended to work as with the pig percing, Little Orbit was nice enough to leave this tactic to still work but be less inconsistent, and you bring your bullsh*t that the other LTL weapons got indirect nerf to them because the PIG was nerfed and now you cant shot someone with the ccg and then PIG them as easily as before the nerf, your argument has no point because the other LTL weapons are still the same facts their stats wasn't touched at all.

You are no longer getting my attention as you are close-minded and ignorant, your only interest is to them to rollback the PIG nerf because you used to main it before as a secondary weapon, and now as you say it is "useless" when clearly it still is, Little Oribt was nice enough and said that the pig-perc still works but require more skill to be consistent which is probably bad for people like you, guess what ? people whined about the NHVR quickswitching nerf and it is still here, your point is that the other LTL weapons got indirect nerf to them because you cant now hit a shot with Stabba - CCG and then switch to the PIG to stun, all the other LTL weapons are still the same just you cant stun people after 1 shot from a Stabba - CCG and then a PIG shot, now you need 3 hits from the Stabba - CCG to stun someone with a shot from the post-nerf PIG, guess what ? this nerf is here to stay so you might as well retire your justice sword as an angry enforcer that his broken PIG is not less broken, Adiós Amigos.

I see you are still desperate for another stride and further show everyone that you are incapable of comprehending basic weapon-balancing discussions.

Let us see here:

- You got a lot of people in this very thread quoting your mistakes. Great job.

- PIG is a tazer, that is what it does. It is only a problem to those who have a phobia against San Paro Jail. The weapon was like this for years and was never a problem whatsoever. If it was, everyone would simply be Enforcers with PIGs. We would have seen intense shortage in Criminals... Neither was the case, not by a long shot.

- Nice slip up, Troll. You know the PIG is now useless with CCG and said it clearly is yourself. #EnglishIs2Hard

- The N-HVR nerf is nowhere as bad as this, it is still functional, simply because Secondary→Primary works just fine. Too bad you spent all these hours in-game and still unaware of this.

- Thanks for further proving that you are unaware of weapon stats. You really, REALLY can't contribute to weapon balancing.

Edited by LilyRain

3 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

I see you are still desperate for another stride and further show everyone that you are incapable of comprehending basic weapon-balancing discussions.

Let us see here:

- You got a lot of people in this very thread quoting your mistakes. Great job.

- PIG is a tazer, that is what it does. It is only a problem to those who have a phobia against San Paro Jail. The weapon was like this for years and was never a problem whatsoever. If it was, everyone would simply be Enforcers with PIGs. We would have seen intense shortage in Criminals... Neither was the case, not by a long shot.

- Nice slip up, Troll. You know the PIG is now useless with CCG and said it clearly is yourself. #EnglishIs2Hard

- The N-HVR nerf is nowhere as bad as this, it is still functional, simply because Secondary→Primary works just fine. Too bad you spent all these hours in-game and still unaware of this.

- Thanks for further proving that you are unaware of weapon stats. You really, REALLY can't contribute to weapon balancing.

if 3 shots from the CCG and then a pig shot is called useless for you, there is no hope for you, even Kempington, a very respectable figure in the APB community said and explained why the PIG was the problem  here and you dared to say you "debunked" his claims, you are out of your mind, as the HVR is still functional after the nerf, the PIG is still functional just a bit less, and stop telling me i cant contribute to weapon balancing because i played this game more then anyone else and have my medals to prove it (eg. 11720~ Blizzkrieg 1 medals which is the highest in game), what do you have ?, nothing beside whining about this nerf, it is here to stay and you can keep being angry as much as you want, i might as well enter fightclub and whoop yo disrespectalbe a$$.

if 3 shots from the CCG and then a pig shot is called useless for you, there is no hope for you, even Kempington, a very respectable figure in the APB community said and explained why the PIG was the problem  here and you dared to say you "debunked" his claims, you are out of your mind, as the HVR is still functional after the nerf, the PIG is still functional just a bit less, and stop telling me i cant contribute to weapon balancing because i played this game more then anyone else and have my medals to prove it (eg. 11720~ Blizzkrieg 1 medals which is the highest in game), what do you have ?, nothing beside whining about this nerf, it is here to stay and you can keep being angry as much as you want, i might as well enter fightclub and whoop yo disrespectalbe a$$.

Are you able to state exactly how long that combination takes in seconds?

6 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

Are you able to state exactly how long that combination takes in seconds?

Oh so you want it to be broken and be able to stun people with 1 shot from the CCG and a PIG shot for the stun ? wont gonna happen anymore, PIG is still useful but not broken as it were before, now you will require more skill to play with it which you clearly dont have and fighting with your teeth for that nerf for that reason, where are all my PMG boiz that their weapon got nerfed as well, why wont they cry or make a thread called "PMG is now useless", you are one special snowflake dont you ?

Oh so you want it to be broken and be able to stun people with 1 shot from the CCG and a PIG shot for the stun ? wont gonna happen anymore, PIG is still useful but not broken as it were before, now you will require more skill to play with it which you clearly dont have and fighting with your teeth for that nerf for that reason, where are all my PMG boiz that their weapon got nerfed as well, why wont they cry or make a thread called "PMG is now useless".

You were not able to answer with a number in seconds.

Your case is closed.

3 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

You were not able to answer with a number in seconds.

Your case is closed.

Because i dont care, this combination or any combination that you can hit 1 bullet from a weapon and then switch to the PIG and stun shouldn't even exist, same as with the NHVR quckswitching and the JG/SNR tactics that was nerfed as well, now this is the PIG turn, i myself prefer to even terminate the ability of the perc to cause stamina damage at all, quit whining your broken weapon require more skill now.

• Like 1

Because i dont care, this combination or any combination that you can hit 1 bullet from a weapon and then switch to the PIG and stun shouldn't even exist, same as with the NHVR quckswitching and the JG/SNR tactics that was nerfed as well, now this is the PIG turn, quit whining your broken weapon require more skill now.

Then you shouldn't be here.

You are comparing 0.6s to the old JG-Snub that was doable in 0.1s.. Joke of the Century.

Thanks for making it clear that nobody should listen to whatever you type from this day forward.

4 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

Then you shouldn't be here.

You are comparing 0.6s to the old JG-Snub that was doable in 0.1s.. Joke of the Century.

Thanks for making it clear that nobody should listen to whatever you type from this day forward.

You are really butthurt from that nerf do you ? those tactics all have different Time to kill, but the idea behind them was the same, they got nerfed, and now the PIG got its on treatment of justice,
Quit whining and wasting your time, there were dozens of people who whined about the nerfs that i mentioned (eg. hvr and the jg), nothing changed, cry them a river and we might save the world from dehydration.

• Thanks 1

You are really butthurt from that nerf do you ? those tactics all have different Time to kill, but the idea behind them was the same, they got nerfed, and now the PIG got its on treatment of justice,
Quit whining and wasting your time, there were dozens of people who whined about the nerfs that i mentioned (eg. hvr and the jg), nothing changed, cry them a river and we might save the world from dehydration.

Last chance, are you able to speak numbers?

10 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

Last chance, are you able to speak numbers?

Last chance for what ? lmfao... those numbers aren't relevant anymore, the idea behind the nerf was to make it less broken and disable its ability to stun you in a switching from another weapon scenario after only 1 hit from the weapon you switch from to the PIG, whats wrong ? nothing at all. it will become from 0.6s to 0.9s judging from, fire interval is 0.15s, so if you multiply this by 2 because now it requires 2 additional shots and then a PIG shot, the normal 0.6s for that tactic will become 0.9s, which is still useful for most players.

• Thanks 1

Last chance for what ? lmfao... those numbers aren't relevant anymore, the idea behind the nerf was to make it less broken and disable its ability to stun you in a switching from another weapon scenario after only 1 hit from the weapon you switch from to the PIG, whats wrong ? nothing at all.

Those numbers that you happen to NOT know are ALWAYS relevant when discussing weapon balancing, they define everything.

You have shown that are not aware of weapon-stats in numbers, as you have already stated that no lethal weapons kill faster than 0.6 seconds.. That is false and you were told it is false by more than just myself in this thread.

I kindly told you to go learn the numbers then come back to discuss things properly. Last chance to do so. If you continue this behavior rather than learn the numbers and actually contribute to the forums, then you are risking complete destruction of your credibility (which you know was crushed already and thus talking like this). You are also risking a timeout from the forums.

At the very beginning, you claimed to be "sane". Time to prove it.

2 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

Those numbers that you happen to NOT know are ALWAYS relevant when discussing weapon balancing, they define everything.

You have shown that are not aware of weapon-stats in numbers, as you have already stated that no lethal weapons kill faster than 0.6 seconds.. That is false and you were told it is false by more than just myself in this thread.

I kindly told you to go learn the numbers then come back to discuss things properly. Last chance to do so. If you continue this behavior rather than learn the numbers and actually contribute to the forums, then you are risking complete destruction of your credibility (which you know was crushed already and thus talking like this). You are also risking a timeout from the forums.

At the very beginning, you claimed to be "sane". Time to prove it.

and again... Last chance for what ? lmfao... those numbers aren't relevant anymore, the idea behind the nerf was to make it less broken and disable its ability to stun you in a switching from another weapon scenario after only 1 hit from the weapon you switch from to the PIG, whats wrong ? nothing at all. it will become from 0.6s to 0.9s judging from, fire interval is 0.15s, so if you multiply this by 2 because now it requires 2 additional shots and then a PIG shot, the normal 0.6s for that tactic will become 0.9s, which is still useful for most players.

So quit your whining campaign.

• Like 1

and again... Last chance for what ? lmfao... those numbers aren't relevant anymore, the idea behind the nerf was to make it less broken and disable its ability to stun you in a switching from another weapon scenario after only 1 hit from the weapon you switch from to the PIG, whats wrong ? nothing at all. it will become from 0.6s to 0.9s judging from, fire interval is 0.15s, so if you multiply this by 2 because now it requires 2 additional shots and then a PIG shot, the normal 0.6s for that tactic will become 0.9s, which is still useful for most players.

False, the idea behind the nerf was to make PIG+perc more difficult, which is not the case at all.

And no.. 0.9s is not useful for more players. That is a flat out lie.