Salvick

Downvote? People likes to complain. Others likes to discredit. 👎

On 9/19/2020 at 7:28 PM, GhosT said:

It's not actually "removing negativity".

It's forcing people to actually say something instead of flat out anonymously downvoting and running away like a chicken.

Exactly. There are those too who hate you personally, then they dislike your posts for that reason only.

Why are we complaining about loosing the dislike button when we have these? => 👎

I used to downvote people who would post bullshoot, just to post bullshoot without any explanation. Stuff like "Just no", "Worst idea ever" or "gitgud" in other people's topics.

I'm not going to spend my time replying to people saying: "At least you could try explaining why you don't like it" I'd have 10k forum posts within a month.

Edited by Infinito
  • Like 2

This doesnt bother me at all because i didnt even bother to dislike 90% of the nonsense on here anyway, and still don't.

Edited by VanilleKeks

22 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

This doesnt bother me at all because i didnt even bother to dislike 90% of the nonsense on here anyway, and still don't.

Something will always be satisfying in an argument on these forums and you see the person your arguing with get dislike though

1 hour ago, R3ACT3M said:

Something will always be satisfying in an argument on these forums and you see the person your arguing with get dislike though

Dont wanna sound too arrogant here but I certainly have better things to do than argue on this forum of all places. A couple years back I still bothered but those days are gone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

Dont wanna sound too arrogant here but I certainly have better things to do than argue on this forum of all places. A couple years back I still bothered but those days are gone.

true, just saying back when I did argue

On 9/21/2020 at 9:14 AM, R3ACT3M said:

Why are we complaining about loosing the dislike button when we have these? => 👎

This doesn't allow anonymous haters

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

This doesn't allow anonymous haters

true