Sakebee

Style Month Hotfix

Hello everyone,

A new hotfix is going up onto the Live servers for PC. This hotfix will be happening today, 9/16/2020. It is scheduled to start at 10 PM UTC and will last up to 1 hour. 

OVERVIEW

It has come to our attention that a few issues slipped into today's patch. We are issuing a hotfix to correct some of the more critical bugs so you guys can have a better experience while we work on the next update.

CHANGES/FIXES

• Fixed a incorrect price in the Joker Store
  • Fixed a crash related to sorting options in the Studios

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 2

Will people get refunds if they spend too much JT?

14 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

Will people get refunds if they spend too much JT?

JT Prices aren't going down, don't worry.

but I wanted sorting by cost in the clothing designer to crash me and I wanted Anne to give me free Resupply Boxes every 5 days 😞

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

What was the "incorrect pricing" ?

this

what was the bug?

16 minutes ago, Iazer said:

but I wanted sorting by cost in the clothing designer to crash me and I wanted Anne to give me free Resupply Boxes every 5 days 😞

Well, we can't have everything in life. 😆

3 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

this

what was the bug?

Resupply Boxes were priced lower than intended

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Frosi said:

JT Prices aren't going down, don't worry.

Rude, but alright then

• Like 1

personaly i find it useless that the items stay in the joker store. after u purshased it with JT u are going to go to the wardrobe and dress your character further there. runing from joker store to wardrobe constantly over and over is an annoyin exersise so why does teh joker store keep there items there to be purshased with apb dollar's while u can just buy em in the wardrobe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TzickyT said:

personaly i find it useless that the items stay in the joker store. after u purshased it with JT u are going to go to the wardrobe and dress your character further there. runing from joker store to wardrobe constantly over and over is an annoyin exersise so why does teh joker store keep there items there to be purshased with apb dollar's while u can just buy em in the wardrobe.

Because everything related to joker tickets are in one place..in joker store...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Zolerox said:

What was the "incorrect pricing" ?

The kneepads where priced as $250, my best guess is that it was supposed to be 250JT.

16 hours ago, Iazer said:

it was my excuse to leave apb mannn

"Oh I'm sorry guys my game just crashed... It's too late to restart so I'm just going to bed"

4 hours ago, Spy said:

The kneepads where priced as $250, my best guess is that it was supposed to be 250JT.

That just means you own them already, everything after unlocking is still there for Apb$

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TzickyT said:

You can actually buy a lot of the clothes that are in the JT store directly in the clothing studio. 

37 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

You can actually buy a lot of the clothes that are in the JT store directly in the clothing studio. 

But not the bundled ones, which is a bit disappointing.

Also, LO have to include every single item from "Clothing" page in Armas, I don't think much ppl buy them, so why not?

Whoops looks like something was missed from that hotfix ;D

unknown.png

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Iazer said:

Whoops looks like something was missed from that hotfix ;D

unknown.png

all i wanted was a dumptruck "bomber" with nitro XVII

it goes so fast, that it opens a wormhole in space in time, just to grief you in a quantum level

On 9/17/2020 at 7:28 PM, Kevkof said:

i know but i find it useless that they stay visable in the joker store ... personaly