SmilyFace

Merged thread - Removal of several reactions

I've upvoted people i didn't like and downvoted people i liked simply because of the opinion. Mostly though, if they posted something stupid I downvoted. ^,.,^

think of it this way... we used to be constrained by this rule when it came to disagreeing... now we are free

8hVe7Tp.png

tl;dr its a buff not a nerf

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EvaPooh said:

I really appreciate the change to the post reaction options; gets rid of a negative aspect of using the forum that petty people would use a lot for wrong reasons. Was funny to see a bunch of random posts of mine getting dislikes by a super salty boi tho. Hopefully people will start writing out why they disagree now, but I somewhat doubt it.

Either way - good change! +1

I dont think you are right.

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

The salty downvoters almost never showed themselves or had anything to say, just downvoted because their entitled opinion differs from yours.

You can even say something positive or helpful and get downvotes because person A just doesn't like you.

Yup!

So you can imagine my joy to not see 8 notifications of someone chain downvoting me just cause they think I'm a dummy doodoo head or whatever.

• Like 1

This game and forums really needs less negativity, so I give big + for this change

• Like 4

Someone said that 🏆 is the new dislike

But jokes aside people would dislike just to dislike without putting any meaning towards it. So this is a minor step towards sucking some of the toxins from this game

• Thanks 1

This is nice and all but why remove the funny reaction too? I had a bunch of funny hahas that are now gone.

• Like 1

Very nice change.

Downvoting is abused only by trolls and people they dont understand the content of words.

+1

9 hours ago, Pwnimon said:

So sad dislikes didnt count for the rep would be funny to see Todesklinge drop to -100k.

People like this makes the Forum bad... just to do personal attacks on me.

Its represent for some other here, too.

Edited by Todesklinge

And now trolls will start posting and we can't downvote. Ok, lol....

12 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

Very nice change.

Downvoting is abused only by trolls and people they dont understand the content of words.

+1

A few weeks ago I got 18 downvotes because I wrote that I miss tiggs and everything was better before.

So what?

I think you're just not able to take criticism and feel attacked very quickly. Your biggest mistake is that you show this weakness as well.

If I were you I would avoid this forum.

Only the 'likes' and 'thanks' are optional. This way the forums look good to new players. Publicity hoax.....

• Like 1

In my opnion they should remove all kinda feedback buttons to be neutral.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CryingSilvers said:

In my opnion they should remove all kinda feedback buttons to be neutral.

Yes, that would be consequent.

Considering how easy it is to make extra forum accounts for the purpose of spamming posts with reactions, they really should just remove reactions entirely. A post's value should be based on actual discussion, not meaningless little icons in the corner.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

Very nice change.

+1

I swear to you, every single post u made, every thread you opened and every reply you gave was a disgrace to this forum and felt like a personal attack to me, your wishes for changes made visible that not only your gamesence but your whole worldview is kanda broken and you should try to get some help. 

+1

I hate it how every fking website is turning into facebook and reddit with their likes,dislikes,upvotes,downvotes and shit like that. If you cant be bothered to express your opinion by words than your opinion is invalid, useless and shitty anyway. 

I dislike the change because it enables certain people to reign free. 

We know words will be met with deaf ears, or per see blind eyes, and "dislikes" were an easy to understand medium for these individuals. 

Can't wait to see what happens to the forums when these topics keep spreading and people grow tired of pointlessly replying to those stupid suggestions.

What's left will be all the idiots enforcing each other in their bogus since no sane person will be left over.

Instead of regulating the bad apples and taking away the crayons from the abusers we are left with a doomed carebear system.

• Like 1

negative reactions to post could indicate how good your stuff was compared how others thought it would be. tbh i didn't care if i got dislikes or likes. was deffinitly intresting to see what u wrote wrong to piss off some other people. but with that out of the way. who knows what wil happen now.

I only make very good suggestions!

Most problem of the games are, most of players dont know how balancing works and makes the game more bad, by giving the devs wrong and false informations.

This players try to keep there bonuses and the devs do that mistske... after a while they need to refix and damage the system more and more.

More and more games dies because they dont hear to my suggestions, i did.

Ignorance is the big problem in development and community.

Edited by Todesklinge
  • Like 1

Facebook Inc, presented by Little Orbit.

Merged.

Downvotes? Nah.. Little Orbit can't stand for negativity, it's not in their world.

• Like 2

Only an idiot would think that full-pvp game where 50% of the players have to lose for the other 50% to win a mission would harbor this kind of mentality. Right?

This isn't Reddit. The only thing that downvoting accomplishes is making people feel bad for stating their unpopular opinions which often reflect the hard to handle reality

Edited by PepeHands