Sign in to follow this  
Vnight

Where are the downvotes?

Come on LO... don't youpube/facecuk this place too....

Plix in the plox... don't remove downvotes 😭

Reminds me of that game We happy few.

How am i supposed to troll now?... 😞

Oh man... i feel so sad...

Anyway... just wondering why this decision...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

And WHO EVER checks a dead section of this place?! You want to inform and explain to the little left of this dump, you place it where flies gather most, those sections nobody ever checks but ppl with particular issues.

Just now, Vnight said:

And WHO EVER checks a dead section of this place?! You want to inform and explain to the little left of this dump, you place it where flies gather most, those sections nobody ever checks but ppl with particular issues.

Each person can create a topic anywhere he so desires. It may right it may be wrong, sometimes it gets moved all together.

I would recommend you to checking out these sites first before making a thread of the same answer may have been answered before.

Admin tracker:

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/discover/6/

Everything on the forums:
https://forums.gamersfirst.com/discover/

Right... if only anyone could access that as easy as it would sound with general discussion section.

For some reason it isn't easy to browse particular updated sections, as this forum statistics hud isn't exactly that "noob friendly" configured, as i used to be interested in those estranged places before, but with all those months outdated going on... it feels like you can forget about all of them.

Anyway, thank you for the info, i appreciate it.

Still the problem is i have no word in the topic, so the general discussion stands higher about it than that monitored and secluded thread.

There is no point to read a reason for something you don't agree on, and can't even call uppon it, cuz the topic gets locked, so yeah i much rather talk about it than just get a reason and a lockdown, even if its final, i still prefer to discuss it before having it finalized.

Either way im not going to check those places for particular topics. (i'm used to the general discussion mechanics), but thanx for bothering urself about it.

Edited by Vnight

30 minutes ago, Vnight said:

-snip-

I don't feel it needs much discussion it was used to avoid discussion. They clicked a button to portray they were unhappy/displeased or not liking it without actually ever posting. This way you're kinda making people talk and type out there answers instead of mindlessly just downvoting/disliking whatever.

Those two links are 200% "noob-friendly" if you were to ask me, I just check them every once in a while if I want to see what's up or browse to a particular section.

Even more so after your "How am i supposed to troll now?... " am I happy that they disabled this functionality. I see it as a positive change.

• Like 1

You are right 🙂

But i want my downvotes back 😛

Edited by Vnight

Only an idiot would think that full-pvp game where 50% of the players have to lose for the other 50% to win a mission would harbor this kind of mentality. Right?

This isn't Reddit. The only thing that downvoting accomplishes is making people feel bad for stating their unpopular opinions which often reflect the hard to handle reality

Edited by PepeHands

21 hours ago, PepeHands said:

This isn't Reddit. The only thing that downvoting accomplishes is making people feel bad for stating their unpopular opinions which often reflect the hard to handle reality

Or letting people know that they think wrong and shame them.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2020 at 2:32 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Or letting people know that they think wrong and shame them.

Yeah if only the majority of downvoters had more than 50 IQ and THINK on their own...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

Too much toxic downvoters, without the courage to post for show their face.

Bye bye useless ☺👍

Exactly. It isn't LO's way of coddling us and forcing positive-only reactions - it was because the other reactions (everyone does see how they removed more than just the downarrow right?) weren't shown to actually improve interaction and were being used for malice/trolling.

It's the same reason Mute Themes option arrived - something good spoiled by the toxic few.

As long elements in the community are hellbent on spoiling things, we won't be able to have nice things.

APB community is to blame for these changes, no one else.

• Like 2