BoomLion

What computer do u use !

So hey i wanted to see how good or bad peoples computers are that play APB..

i get 60 fps..setings on high cuz i love things to look good !!!

my computer >>> https://valid.x86.fr/8lhlmx   

lets see whos got the worse and the best... 

How  in the world did you get a hold of a 52in 768p display?

Don't Buy Window 10, or a 7 that's upgradable. which leaves apple n Dell.

Win10 constantly tab's me out of the game regardless of my update settings.

So I run a win 7 laptop, why cause the new win10 I bought had a potato processor n this one runs the game well, so I traded with my kid. my average is bout 35-40 fps, no difference with wifi or hard line. I live at the literal end of the cable line n they have amps boosting me.

5 years ago bought computer for 400€ that has i3 3220 and gtx 650 ti. Game is still running on 55-60 fps without any lag on max settings. 1920x1080 rezolution.

Proccesor: i5 2400 3.2GHZ

RAM: 8GB

GPU: GTX 1050ti

80 FPS on ultra ( but I’m using advanced launcher to milk all the FPS so I get 100-70 and sometimes it drops to 60/45 cause apb)

Processor: i7-7700HQ

RAM: 16GB

GPU: GTX 1050 4GB

FPS: 70-100 on Maximum preset.

Edited by ScarecrowXIII

- i7 8700k 5GHz
- 16Gb 3466 MHz 

- Gtx 1080 strix adv

Edited by Euphoric

this isnt where you post this kind of stuff. social district is general discussions relating to APB. needs to be moved

Edited by DiBBz

// PC Specs/Hardware/Details
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-2600K @ 4.9 GHz @ 1.350v. - No C states, no SpeedStep/EIST, 24/7 overclock.
CPU Cooling: NZXT Kraken X62.
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 HYBRID GAMING @ 2100 MHz
Storage: 3x 1TB WD, 1x 500GB Samsung 850 EVO(OS).
Memory: 4x4GB(16GB) DDR3 Corsair Vengance 2133 MHz @ 11-11-11-30-2T.
Motherboard: ASRock fatal1ty P67 Professional. Modded P3.21A bios.
Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q - 165 Hz - main monitor.
Soundcard: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Series.
Case: Fractal Design Define S Black Window.
PSU: Corsair HX750i

// PC Peripherals
Keyboard: Ducky One RGB TKL.
Mouse: Logitech G502. (no weights, 1600 DPI, windows 6/11, no accel, markC applied.)
Mousepad: Ducky Mousepad.
Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD6XX (basically a Sennheiser HD650).

12 minutes ago, DiBBz said:

this isnt where you post this kind of stuff. social district is general discussions relating to APB. needs to be moved

it is to do with APB.. askin people what there set up is..no need to start drama man was no need a t post at all..

just chill man enjoy..

Edited by Birmingham

i7 4790k @ 4.0ghz

gtx 760 2GB VRAM PoS

16gb ddr3 corsair vengenace 2133mhz

7200 rpm seagate 1.5tb PoS

benq xl2411z (main monitor)

samsung 2233rz (secondary monitor)

integrated realtek sound card (lagfest piece of garbage, avoid internal/onboard sound if you can)

intel USB hub (asmedia USB hubs disabled, intel drivers not installed)

akg m220 (massdrop edition)

ducky one tkl rgb 67g zealios

logitch g305

razer gigantus

60cm/360

Edited by Similarities

if you want fancier formatting, clickable link and images: https://kevkof.be/specs

CPU Cooler: Corsair H55
CPU: Intel i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz
Case: Fractal Design Define R5 White (Windowed)
Chair: Maxnomic Classic Office
Controller: Xbox one V2 controller
GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid Cooled
HDD(1): Seagate Baracuda 2TB @7200rpm
HDD(2): Seagate Baracuda 2TB @7200rpm
HDD(3): Seagate Baracuda Pro 8TB @7200rpm
Headset: Logitech G933
Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX RGB - azerty layout
Monitor 1(main): ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q
Monitor 2(left): BenQ BL2711U
Monitor 3(right): BenQ BL2711U
Motherboard: MSI Z170A PC MATE
Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma
Mousepad: Razer Goliathus (Terra, Medium)
RAM: HyperX Fury (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2133
SSD(1): Samsung 850 Evo-Series 250GB
SSD(2): Samsung 960 EVO NVMe PCIE 500GB
Webcam: Logitech HD Pro C920

2 hours ago, Birmingham said:

it is to do with APB.. askin people what there set up is..no need to start drama man was no need a t post at all..

just chill man enjoy..

just because it has to do with APB doesn't mean thats the core of the discussion. the core of the topic is sharing computer stats and comparing. thats not a general discussion about APB and its mechanics, systems, features etc etc

hence why i said what was said. if this is your first time using forums thats how it works. bugs go to the bugs subforum, technical issues go to technical support, general discussion is social and relates to talking about any and all topics related to what i mentioned above.

if this isnt the first time using a forum. then you should have all ready known this. with new management we dont need meme infested threats or totally off topic threads posted in social. social is where discussions of such topic i said above should be put.

this isn't a jab to start drama. its informing. #TheMoreYouKnow!

9 hours ago, DiBBz said:

just because it has to do with APB doesn't mean thats the core of the discussion. the core of the topic is sharing computer stats and comparing. thats not a general discussion about APB and its mechanics, systems, features etc etc

hence why i said what was said. if this is your first time using forums thats how it works. bugs go to the bugs subforum, technical issues go to technical support, general discussion is social and relates to talking about any and all topics related to what i mentioned above.

if this isnt the first time using a forum. then you should have all ready known this. with new management we dont need meme infested threats or totally off topic threads posted in social. social is where discussions of such topic i said above should be put.

this isn't a jab to start drama. its informing. #TheMoreYouKnow!

Becuz of u acting like a banana i will never post agine what a banana u r im ! serious wow!! if there was a problem a GM would of said something..noone seems to mind about this...  u  oIo.... u say u not trying to start drama i think you do!

Edited by Birmingham

On 6/13/2018 at 7:53 AM, Birmingham said:

Becuz of u acting like a banana i will never post agine what a banana u r im ! serious wow!! if there was a problem a GM would of said something..noone seems to mind about this...  u  oIo.... u say u not trying to start drama i think you do!

Obvious troll alert!

Advise?
aaEedWR.png

PS. GM doesn't have to say anything. a simple report of the OP post to get it moved will suffice. it was moved yesterday so if you dont mind. dont start being toxic. k ty!

Edited by DiBBz

Currently my desktop I built back in 2013 is sitting a few hundred miles away at home and is irrelevant. Now that I've been doing long haul trucking for about 3 years it's time to buy a laptop, now that they're actually competitive with desktops.(to some extent anyways)

So after watching and reading tons of reviews on current gaming notebooks and laptops. I've decide to go for the MSI GT75VR Titan with the 120hz 1080p screen, I9 8950hk, and 1080 gtx. Hopefully sometime next month I'll be ready to buy it. 

Being out on the road for 8-10 weeks at a time with nothing but a phone for entertainment has been slowly killing my soul. Getting to game for a few days every two months or so just isn't cutting it. At least gaming on LTE isn't too bad, it just depends on where I happen to be parked. I just need a mobile desktop replacement now, and I've been putting it off because Intel and Nvidia have been dragging there feet on releasing some next gen hardware.

So currently I'm stuck sitting here in the middle of nowhere Idaho with the stomach flu and a rat hole truckstop with just my phone.. All because this stupid nuclear plant wouldn't unload me due to a mild 25 mph breeze blowing through. So I won't get offloaded until Monday. Bleh, I'm frustrated and need another cough drop. But other than that I'm happy the game seems to be picking up again, I just wish I could log on..