claude

hey idk how u guys allocate ur resources but...

1 minute ago, 404 said:

the carbine is also down to 35m from 40m, afaik it all happened at the same time

I was about to come back and edit that after I tracked down the proper patchnotes for it, not sure why it doesn't seem to be in the DB's changes. Maybe I'm just blind, not sure that the change was directly in effect of the IR changes like they're presuming

13 hours ago, CryingSilvers said:

bla bla bla.... Just reset all guns back, like RTW was.

old hvr is cringe no thx

even current hvr is cringe

On 9/14/2020 at 10:09 AM, rooq said:

The values for frampdistance are not relevant/representative if the weapon uses Unreal curves.. which is the case for carbine.

The carbines/rifles (Joker Carbine, OSCAR, VBR, CR762, OBIR, etc) did have their min damage range reduced by 5M when IR was adjusted, and it remains the same since. APB:DB failed to include these changes in their change log. The carbines had their range nerfed heavily due to the very low minimum damage percentage, while the rifles were barely affected.

The only thing that stupid curve system does is make the weapons go from dealing 90% damage to 30% in just a few meters. The curves need to be removed. Linear change is easier for humans to keep track of. It also does not make sense to all of a sudden not deal damage because a player moved 5M.

Edited by SquirrelFace
  • Like 1

But if we balance the longrange weapons to be usefull again, they will fill the gap between ntec and hvr? Do u rly want to see peeps using different weapons again, like in the good old times?

In the end they rly tried everything to make the obir unplayable for years now, RIP: PRE ROF NERF OBIR, we had so much fun.