Sakebee

Fashion To Die In

Hey everyone,

We mentioned that we have a big patch for you guys next week (9/16). Here is a first look at some of the changes we have in store. If you are a player that likes to dress to impress, you will want to read all about our latest Joker Store renovation. We are fundamentally reimagining how bundles work in APB and bringing over 100 clothing items to the Joker Store! Killer fashion has never been more accessible:

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2020/9/10/style-month

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 31
  • Thanks 5

Fantastic update.

But what about ARMAS? Any change? More account-bounded clothing? Pleeeeaase T_T

• Like 3

Interesting to see how much of G1's old philosophy around monetizing the game LO will dismantle. A few questions:

• Does the discount on Joker Store clothing apply if you bought the item on Armas?
  • Will the Joker Store clothing items cost APB$ to buy from the clothing booth?
  • Will this affect the clothing packs already in Armas? Any plans to make all of them account bound?
Edited by Lord Cashpoint
  • Thanks 1

Are we going cross faction for all of this? All the selected items seem to be in the screen shots, and I'm not sure if that's intended. 

• Like 3

This is HUGE for newer players who have less Armas items. Good stuff.

I am also interested whether these are all customizable because I don't see it mentioned anywhere in the blog post?

And, yes, are we getting cross-faction with some of the faction-specific items? I think you should, it's important.

Useful for players who don't have whole armas, completely useless for players like me who got all clothes and the entire armas.

Isn't there a SKIP button to see the 2nd and 3rd look of this update?

Would love to have new clothes and new additions to the game.

Edited by AlishaAzure
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Useful for players who don't have whole armas, completely useless for players like me who got all clothes and the entire armas.

nice flex

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

nice flex

Yea, but he's right at half. LO making a great (to say the least) job at improving the game for f2p players, but totally forgot about the ARMAS. I mean, come on, I have a lot of clothing too, but I also have more than one char, and why can't I have the opportunity to get more account bound clothing to try more styles? 

Also, armas seems to be broken a bit, want to mention Bishada Nici and Abra kits which is tricky to find, and some... forbidden weapon skin which still available 😉

Also yeah, I'm gonna moan about account bounded stuff till it happens, since not much people care about this. But I do.

And yea, buff unpopular guns pls 🙂

Edited by Nagletz

8 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

Yea, but he's right at half. LO making a great (to say the least) job at improving the game for f2p players, but totally forgot about the ARMAS. I mean, come on, I have a lot of clothing too, but I also have more than one char, and why can't I have the opportunity to get more account bound clothing to try more styles? 

Also, armas seems to be broken a bit, want to mention Bishada Nici and Abra kits which is tricky to find, and some... forbidden weapon skin which still available 😉

Also yeah, I'm gonna moan about account bounded stuff till it happens, since not much people care about this. But I do.

And yea, buff unpopular guns pls 🙂

Fingers crossed for the future!

Some good questions, guys. Let me try to answer a few of them:

5 hours ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

Does the discount on Joker Store clothing apply if you bought the item on Armas?

Bundle discount procs on items you own the unlock for. That means if you purchased things through ARMAS, you still get the discount on bundles if you own items from that bundle (no matter where they came from).

4 hours ago, Leefekyn said:

Are we going cross faction for all of this? All the selected items seem to be in the screen shots, and I'm not sure if that's intended. 

Yes, some of the items that are only available through cross faction packs will slowly be made available. For example, with this patch, Handgun Leg Holsters and Spray Cans are available for both factions. In addition to those, the faction specific rigging, Tactical Leg Rigging and Urban Leg Rigging are also both available for both factions.

4 hours ago, Flaws said:

This is HUGE for newer players who have less Armas items. Good stuff.

I am also interested whether these are all customizable because I don't see it mentioned anywhere in the blog post?

Yes, items are customizable!

4 hours ago, wHisHi said:

Were will be more updates till 9/16? @Sakebee

We have another article planned for tomorrow 🐝

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

6 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

Some good questions, guys. Let me try to answer a few of them:

Bundle discount procs on items in your inventory. That means if you purchased things through ARMAS, you still get the discount on bundles if you own items from that bundle (no matter where they came from).

Yes, some of the items that are only available through cross faction packs will slowly be made available. For example, with this patch, Handgun Leg Holsters and Spray Cans are available for both factions. In addition to those, the faction specific rigging, Tactical Leg Rigging and Urban Leg Rigging are also both available for both factions.

Yes, items are customizable!

We have another article planned for tomorrow 🐝

Perfect. Couldn't be any better.

18 minutes ago, Sakebee said:

Bundle discount procs on items in your inventory. That means if you purchased things through ARMAS, you still get the discount on bundles if you own items from that bundle (no matter where they came from).

Tangentially related question: Has there been any progress on the weapons section of the Joker Store retroactively detecting weapon ownership so that we can rebuy discarded weapons (whether they were purchased via the Joker Store or ARMAS)?

4 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Tangentially related question: Has there been any progress on the weapons section of the Joker Store retroactively detecting weapon ownership so that we can rebuy discarded weapons (whether they were purchased via the Joker Store or ARMAS)?

That is still on our list, though I don't have an ETA I can share at this time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

And here I thought it was No Simp September. 

still aint got most car kits on joker store and garage space is so limited, smh

• Thanks 1

I am so happy for this ❤️

Please do consider giving us more inventory space for clothing I barely have anything and I'm already full and I really wanna benefit from this amazing joker store update. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AlishaAzure said:

completely useless for players like me who got all clothes and the entire armas.

useless except maybe convincing more people to stick around for us own-everything players to play with

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 404 said:

useless except maybe convincing more people to stick around for us own-everything players to play with

She's always a debby downer but yeah this is big steps man big steps.

27 minutes ago, redzero35 said:

Please do consider giving us more inventory space for clothing

This ^

More inventory space for everything.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Flaws said:

This ^

More inventory space for everything.

And please, please, unlock these 2 equipment slots!

Btw, Sakebee escaped ARMAS-related questions... i held my breath for this 😮