OCrazyGuyO

The most toxic behaviour you have seen in apb?

i had a kid. refused to use anything but a ogre and yukon (this was g1 pre yukon fix) and percs. what he would do is hide run up behind me and spam percs and his two cguns whisper me all sorts of lovely rascal slurs and other words. then t-bag me and say i was bad. besides that. does a majority of silver district players count? i mean they rage whisper if you eat them when they got broken guns and do anything in there power to kill you. like a while back was in silver and had a 255 gold doing anything he could to kill me and two very low rank bronzes and saying were shit at the game. 

• Like 2

When G1 manually banned/unbanned people and labeled it as a fairfight decision/error, when it wasn't.

Edited by Cr0
  • Thanks 2

On 9/9/2020 at 4:56 PM, OCrazyGuyO said:

As topic, list the most toxic behavior you have seen in apb 😛

boring answer but dethreating was so common at one point, playing solo was a waste of time (more than usual)

you could have back to back to back missions with the same 2 or 3 people dethreating, and they'll spend the next 5/10/15/20 mins tking you, griefing you, afking, or just throwing themselves into the enemy.

• Like 1

A dethreater on EU asking real silver to go back to silver just because the real silver boycott him.

Porbably just getting whispered really nasty things when I kill them during a mission in a pvp game.

Edited by Raichu

to me, cheating in an online game is as toxic as it gets.

followed by TK/dthreaters and afkers.  

Please do not have ready if you are going AFK!

UUUUUUmmmm.... helooooo!!!??? Its me the top troll of this place!!! Lol give me some damn props, since you are never good for anything anyway... respect your elders at least! Show some "respect" lmao!

Anyway besides the jokes, i'm usually the most toxic scumbag around, i can't or couldn't find anyone more toxic than me on forums since 10 years, at least not before i got banned ingame, because i told someone some slurrs, you know... record time etc, so i'm just gonna introduce myself and stay here like a duck on its warm eggs, cuz it just feels too comfortable, and this one you can't take from me u bandits!! Cuz i know i'm the top troll here, no matter what anyone has to say, took a decade to aim this, i won''t let it slip, that's fer sure!!!

4 minutes ago, Vnight said:

UUUUUUmmmm.... helooooo!!!??? Its me the top troll of this place!!! Lol give me some damn props, since you are never good for anything anyway... respect your elders at least! Show some "respect" lmao!

Anyway besides the jokes, i'm usually the most toxic scumbag around, i can't or couldn't find anyone more toxic than me on forums since 10 years, at least not before i got banned ingame, because i told someone some slurrs, you know... record time etc, so i'm just gonna introduce myself and stay here like a duck on its warm eggs, cuz it just feels too comfortable, and this one you can't take from me u bandits!! Cuz i know i'm the top troll here, no matter what anyone has to say, took a decade to aim this, i won''t let it slip, that's fer sure!!!

I'm pretty sure the biggest troll is @404

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Nah, it's Zombie.

Trying to stuff that patootie in those pants all the time and forcing us to say it looks good.

30 minutes ago, Vnight said:

you're like the forum equivalent of the homeless guy outside the subway station ranting about chemtrails, its not toxic its just sad

26 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

i'll have you know i'm a proud shitposter, not a troll

can't believe you've said this to me

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, EvaPooh said:

Nah, it's Zombie.

Trying to stuff that patootie in those pants all the time and forcing us to say it looks good.

Aww, be nice to Zombs

12 minutes ago, 404 said:

can't believe you've said this to me

Tears for Fears bro. 

#neverforget

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Tears for Fears bro. 

#neverforget

SHOUT IS A TIMELESS CLASSIC

zombie is shitposter not troll

I bame dethreating as toxic as fuck.

Everything else does not match dethreating, they even team kill if they're being carried

• Like 1

On 9/13/2020 at 2:17 AM, Alani said:

zombie is shitposter not troll

I bame dethreating as toxic as fuck.

Everything else does not match dethreating, they even team kill if they're being carried

Yeah. I shitpost. not troll.

I just got back from my 7 day vacation. Now I'm mod approval posting for like 21 days. Feels bad man.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 1

In some cases the social chat is filled with people who would probably like to do most insane things as once seen regulary on motherless, dont know if that website even still exists and wont try to even figure it out if it is but if you know what I am talking about then that reference is enough. So those people obviously don't have the guts to do anything in their life so they roleplay sick things in social chat thinking it's ok to do so. Next to that is glorifying nazies and related crap. So that is toxic enough and considering I blocked those individuals even reported few at least we can channel those things out. But the thing is this shouldn't be even the issue if those kids would have some parenting or help to beginwith.

Posted screens of ladytiggs saying the baaaaaad n-word ingame, got my post deleted.

The irony of this thread: you're not allowed to post toxic stuff in the thread about most toxic stuff you've seen.

Most toxic behavior? Easy!

The majority of the APB community. Ha!

Been playing with the chat off for almost 2 years now, works wonders.

But since NA is dead and all that is left are the tryhard sweatlords playing the game feels like a chore. 

So I don't play, waiting for muh survur merge so I can buzz off to EU, see how things are there. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gro said:

Posted screens of ladytiggs saying the baaaaaad n-word ingame, got my post deleted.

The irony of this thread: you're not allowed to post toxic stuff in the thread about most toxic stuff you've seen.

You posted the N word and are suprised it got deleted? Really?

I'll drop one name here: Ryomou 

Nominated for Greatest Troll to date going all the way back to CBT.

You can't touch this.