OCrazyGuyO

The most toxic behaviour you have seen in apb?

Do the forums count?

If so, the most toxic behaviour I've seen is the stirring up of discussions over the worst of the worst who play the game and their foul behaviour. I'd much rather people focus on the good. Focus on the positive changes and the long-term improvements.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Frankly, I'd prefer if the subject was something like "The most nurturing behavior you have seen in APB". Listing publicly something we should be ashamed of, doesn't sound quite right to me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

tbaging, but its funny if the person who does it is bad

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bambola said:

"The most nurturing behavior you have seen in APB". 

Back when I was even more of a noob, @GhosT used to answer all my questions, and there were a LOT. 

Very nurturing fella.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

there's an annoying gamer in JERICHO that writes in district 24/7 thinking he's the best player in APB, but he's really bad (and he used to cheat in the past).

so everything HE DOES is the most toxic behaviour in apb, reported him/her many times, nothing happened.

• Like 1

I only reply to threads that promote positive vibes... oh wait-

1 minute ago, Uhtdred said:

there's an annoying gamer in JERICHO that writes in district 24/7 thinking he's the best player in APB, but he's really bad (and he used to cheat in the past).

so everything HE DOES is the most toxic behaviour in apb, reported him/her many times, nothing happened.

The funny thing about this is I know exactly who you are talking about. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

The funny thing about this is I know exactly who you are talking about. 

100% of Jericho knows who im talking about 😄

probably the rampant doxxing on ffbans

close second would be way back when people could snag your ip through vivox and half the sweaty closets would ddos people to avoid losing matches

• Like 3

On 9/9/2020 at 11:48 PM, Uhtdred said:

Guess I leave NA too long, does that guy plays in silver or bronze server? 😛 would like to meet him 😄 

On 9/9/2020 at 11:16 PM, R3ACT3M said:

lol true, imagine a real bronze t bagging with 2-0-20

On 9/10/2020 at 1:30 AM, 404 said:

close second would be way back when people could snag your ip through vivox and half the sweaty closets would ddos people to avoid losing matches

Wow ddos for win, that’s a little bit too far lol

Merged.

On 9/9/2020 at 11:12 PM, Bambola said:

Frankly, I'd prefer if the subject was something like "The most nurturing behavior you have seen in APB". Listing publicly something we should be ashamed of, doesn't sound quite right to me.

Feel free to create that thread 😛 but hey, this is not gonna hurt, good player won’t turn toxic after they read this thread. And toxic player stay toxic no matter what people says about them 😄

7 minutes ago, OCrazyGuyO said:

Guess I leave NA too long, does that guy plays in silver or bronze server? 😛 would like to meet him 😄 

lol true, imagine a real bronze t bagging with 2-0-20

Wow ddos for win, that’s a little bit too far lol

he plays in silver but he's so bad he should play in bronze.

2 hours ago, Bambola said:

Someone asked to be my friend cause he saw me playing a lot solo and wanted me to not be alone; was really cute. ^^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 404 said:

that explains so much then

5 hours ago, Bambola said:

Frankly, I'd prefer if the subject was something like "The most nurturing behaviour you have seen in APB". Listing publicly something we should be ashamed of, doesn't sound quite right to me.

Yes. We need more recognition for positive happenings and behaviour, and also to encourage it more because we all know listing off the bad things just gives those who thrive off it more fuel for their toxic fires. 

One thing I like is when you get nice comments on your outfit, sometimes you notice them mirin' your corpse after they've killed you and will send a whisper like "nice outfit" or "nice car", that usually opens a conversation which melts the barriers of anonymity and hate between factions and you can both admire each other.

2 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

Someone asked to be my friend cause he saw me playing a lot solo and wanted me to not be alone; was really cute. ^^

That. Is. SO. Adorable. 

I wish my new player interactions were like that other than "Can I have a legendary?"

5 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

I honestly think this is a mark of respect - the enemy clearly thought taking you down was great enough of a challenge that they needed to take a victory dance afterwards so you're doing something right in terms of rustling their jimmies. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Back when I was even more of a noob, @GhosT used to answer all my questions, and there were a LOT. 

Very nurturing fella. 

I recall @Revoluzzer somewhat did the same for me.
He always gave positive and informative answers to critical topics & questions on the forums (~2013-2016).
Thanks for being awesome.

Edited by Talla
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

I wish my new player interactions were like that other than "Can I have a legendary?"

Yeah, those random beggars are annoying.

• Like 1

I know this are newbies. I know they might not know. But still...

Seeing your personal car being driven somewhere far, far away by new player.

I swear there is some circle of Hell down there for this.

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mitne said:

You can just change your car to another and back to one you used. 

To the OP: Premade gold (high end silvers mostly) groups in bronze (I know there is a hard to play without good team in silver, but damn, bronze?), so called "smurfs", who plays good but create new act to smash weak players, and golds... just golds on bronze.

Also I suspect who's OP in the game, but won't say 🙂

3 hours ago, Mitne said:

Yeah i just un-equip and equip the car again just to see them get obliterated by SHAW car surfer 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nagletz said:

You can just change your car to another and back to one you used. 

To the OP: Premade gold (high end silvers mostly) groups in bronze (I know there is a hard to play without good team in silver, but damn, bronze?), so called "smurfs", who plays good but create new act to smash weak players, and golds... just golds on bronze.

Also I suspect who's OP in the game, but won't say 🙂

That’s why I always love you... z

threat and mission rewards used to be bolstered by the fact that you won the game solo versus a team.

the old system also had no restrictions on kicking players for the leader.  If the leader did not like you for what ever reason, say you were doing better than them, they could kick you so they could be the top player.

People used to exploit this by kicking their whole team as they finished the last step of a mission.  I had one guy do this at the last spray point of a mission.  He kicked everyone right after we wiped out the opposing team.  I happened to be near my car so I hopped in and disrupted his ability to spray the point.  When the enemy showed up they destroyed him and we all laughed at him getting angry and yelling in chat.  Threatened to get us all banned for interfering in his mission.

Still one of my fondest memories of dealing with a toxic player.

Edited by illgot
  • Like 1

Requiring twice as much ammo to get killed and killing everyone as fast as an aimbot.

Keep downvoting. I know that you love your soviet dial-up

Edited by PepeHands
  • Like 1