Sign in to follow this  
KyoukiDotExe

Daily missions rewarding G1C.

How about daily missions that reward G1C on Armas, I believe they had this before but I can't recall.

These are just examples and I think limiting 10 G1C for easy ones to max 50 for difficult ones. This would allow free to play people to eventually get some armas weapon.

These should be random for everyone preventing stacked weapons. (less frustration)

However I do understand that LO does need to make a little bit of money but this would help someone to get closer to a goal, and maybe be tempted to invent into buying G1C to finalize the item he/she desires.

Anyhow some examples:

Kill 100 people with rifles to earn 30  G1C.

Next day

Grenade kill 5 people for 10 G1C.

Next day

Drive over 10 people for 10 G1C.

Etc.

• Like 1

LO has no obligation to reward us with G1C. after all G1C isn't the issue here. the issue being is that majority of customisation content is locked behind a paywall.

as soon as they fix this so the game has alot of core content for people to unlock and when they start implementing new content. thats when people will be satisfied. other than that. this i personally feel isn't the way to go. they need to add solutions for perma weapons to be obtained in game that you can unlock or be rewarded by when you complete higher level contacts. i mean if a pioneer 4 slot costs 1million. im sure a 3 slot NTEC can cost roughly around the same amount after you get to lets say R150+ or something like that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes i agree let's just make a way around the only way APB makes money so we can crush yet another company maybe not G1C but premium time instead? :-{D

• Like 1

An awesome idea from a customer's pov, a questionable strategy from a company's pov. Honestly, I doubt they'll implement something of this sort, especially as they will most likely revise general armas pricing in the first place.

Can almost get free premium every month.

So great business wise for LO. /s

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

It's not a bad idea business wise either. Many (even successfull games) have such a system in place to reward active free player.
For example, have a look at fortnite's battle royale part. It's completely f2p with optional microtransaction for cosmetics. Even as a completely free player, you get up to 500 credits per season just for playing the game (if you invest enough time into it). A season pass costs 1000 credits. But once you upgrade to the season pass, not are you able to progress faster for the rewards, you get additional 1000 credits as well.

So even if you buy a season pass every season, you get enough credits just from playing and still have a couple more left. And yet they are doing totally fine.

2 minutes ago, Yoshi72 said:

And yet they are doing totally fine.

Now compare Fortnite to APB a little further and you'll realise why that is. I doubt APB/LO is even near a position of being able to allow/afford such generosity. 

2 minutes ago, Yoshi72 said:

It's not a bad idea business wise either. Many (even successfull games) have such a system in place to reward active free player.

Of course it's already out there and possible indeed. Depending on the game, its playerbase and its success, it can be a viable and even lucrative strategy. Objectively, however, it's certainly not the best idea business-wise since it's basically the opposite of a traditional marketing strategy.

No cause of monetisation. G1C is the only thing keeping G1/LO running (regarding APB & FE). Giving this away for free will cause for a more grind mentality among hardcore players who play enough to get plenty of G1C from playing. These are the people that also spend the most G1C however. So you’re losing a big piece of your “Market” so to say.

• Thanks 1

If such thing will be added not like a daily mission, but like an event, it still could return some players into this game without any real harm to LO profit. Also if they will add G1C as a reward for achievements it could be interesting for new players without giving anyone else possibility to grind all the time and to gain an advantage more than they should have.

On 6/16/2018 at 6:30 PM, Darth_Whatever said:

Also if they will add G1C as a reward for achievements it could be interesting for new players without giving anyone else possibility to grind all the time and to gain an advantage more than they should have.

Well you could still grind the achievements on every character and receive all G1C on the same account.

I believe it's important to reward active players, or give incentives to keep them being active, but the daily missions promote specific gameplay which alters how people play the game in a detrimental way, like only using secondary pistol to get those secondary weapon kills. Nor do I believe it would be a good idea to give away G1C for free as it would inflate the value of their economy, and might be exploited by people creating multiple characters to farm with.