ezmegaz68

make your characters ultra realistic with Artbreeder

Make sure you remove the ciggy before you do any of this or you're going to feel extremely disappointed.

1 hour ago, Caesruul said:

It's actually not that simple. I remember a while back when they were updating the engine a bit, and everything just fucking broke on the build for customization because of how unreal had changed handling values for sliders and shit.

As a result, it took them a while to rebuild it again.

Any person saying "just [insert literally anything here] " for game development should instantly be disregarded 

Edited by Ketog

On 9/14/2020 at 10:21 PM, Ketog said:

Screenshot_2020-09-14_121147.png

7e61cddf34e8429f8693d6bf.png

Honestly have no words for that......

On 9/15/2020 at 10:10 AM, K4SS said:

oh lord she cute

🙀meow

Decided to crossbreed. Hmm

f9d2c4d5a8f5a42b.jpeg

Edited by SquirrelFace

On 9/16/2020 at 10:56 AM, Caesruul said:

It's actually not that simple. I remember a while back when they were updating the engine a bit, and everything just fucking broke on the build for customization because of how unreal had changed handling values for sliders and shit.

On 9/16/2020 at 12:41 PM, Ketog said:

Any person saying "just [insert literally anything here] " for game development should instantly be disregarded 

tenor.gif

Sorry guys.

On 9/13/2020 at 10:56 PM, Roxane said:

i1KeHhC.pngHb8gTSl.jpeg

wow, in love with this 😮🥰

damn that's kinda like a sophie turner/emily browning hybrid

• Thanks 1

0829bd7edb860512.jpeg

Well this was quite fun to play around with those silders and stuff 🙂

On 9/17/2020 at 12:03 AM, Iazer said:

Honestly have no words for that......

🙀meow

A Picasso 😄 

On 9/16/2020 at 6:00 PM, Rade said:

1.pngimage.jpg

That is not your character, the image you saved is just a placeholder material from which the image pulls information from upon manipulation. I tried uploading around 20 different people and got this material image in most cases. So it's just a material not a actual result. Besides it doesn't even look like your character. Seem like many of you didn't learned anything in art class in your school, for example when it comes to proportions or projection or anything. But then again chances are younger generations don't even have art classes at all or they have something that cannot be really called like it. So it's kinda not entierly your fault...

Anyways messing around with this program I found out there is tons of flaws in it.

Learn to make art, express your self in your own way not how a robot thinks you should do it, or if you are lazy just higher a artist or simply move on, this tool needs tons of work to be useful in anything. Considering they are asking money for it it's just a big scam really. As most these websites really are just that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Timobelk said:

That is not your character, the image you saved is just a placeholder material from which the image pulls information from upon manipulation. I tried uploading around 20 different people and got this material image in most cases. So it's just a material not a actual result. Besides it doesn't even look like your character. Seem like many of you didn't learned anything in art class in your school, for example when it comes to proportions or projection or anything. But then again chances are younger generations don't even have art classes at all or they have something that cannot be really called like it. So it's kinda not entierly your fault...

Anyways messing around with this program I found out there is tons of flaws in it.

Learn to make art, express your self in your own way not how a robot thinks you should do it, or if you are lazy just higher a artist or simply move on, this tool needs tons of work to be useful in anything. Considering they are asking money for it it's just a big scam really. As most these websites really are just that.

Reading the text I have highlighted in red makes me a very sad panda. What's up buddy? Are you feeling ok?

How is this for fine art?

crap.jpg

Bidding starts at £500.00. Any offers?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Rade said:

Reading the text I have highlighted in red makes me a very sad panda. What's up buddy? Are you feeling ok?

crap.jpg

Bidding starts at £500.00. Any offers?

I'm fine thanks for asking. Sad? So the truth and reality makes you sad? Well it's ok, you just have to work harder. There wont be always people and tools around you to put things under your patootie everytime you need something.

Neither these bot created abominations nor your drawing is worth 500 not even a penny, so get off your imaginary elitist high horse. Learn to do actual art or move on. Not sure how you can't understand the simplest things I've said. That said I am done repeating myself.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Timobelk said:

I'm fine thanks for asking. Sad? So the truth and reality makes you sad? Well it's ok, you just have to work harder. There wont be always people and tools around you to put things under your patootie everytime you need something.

Neither these bot created abominations nor your drawing is worth 500 not even a penny, so get off your imaginary elitist high horse. Learn to do actual art or move on. Not sure how you can't understand the simplest things I've said. That said I am done repeating myself.

We're not trying to make actual art or anything useful out of these, it's just something fun to mess around with.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2020 at 8:44 PM, Rade said:

gEiBlRG.png

Artistic perfection.

And it's yours for £501.00.

On 9/26/2020 at 6:25 PM, Timobelk said:

33d.jpg

Please stop. We know that it's an AI program and what it does and it's doing it's best, so let us enjoy things because surely you're not suggesting that everyone here goes off and does thousands of hours and dollars worth of artistic training just to derp around with our character portraits. That's even less realistic than the AI which literally has the word Artificial in it.

• Like 2

On 9/26/2020 at 1:23 PM, Timobelk said:

You're the one projecting a high horse here, are you insane? You're being elitist about art instead of just letting people enjoy the cool results of this website, and according to you, Rade's the one riding a high horse, because he's messing with you and you're unable to process it any other way than opposition? As someone who's grown in a family of artists this is disappointing behavior to witness online. It's because of snobbish people like you that nobody takes the word "artist" seriously anymore. Nobody's doing this in the hopes of genuinely claiming it as their own art, and if they are, it's very easy to recognize it and call them out for the cool AI gadget that this website really is.

Either way, here's my results, I might aswell post them! A lot of detail is lost along the way, but still, very impressive. It's also making me realize my character needs a nose job...

xSDVRYF.jpglOwyAk0.jpg

Edited by Catgorl
  • Like 2

On 9/26/2020 at 11:25 AM, Timobelk said:

This gives me "telling a joke to your parents and then getting a passive aggressive life lesson out of it" vibes

• Like 1