Sign in to follow this  
lvrq

NA segregated

How do you even make friends here? Isn't all this community mental one way or another? Its beyond me how can you manage to keep in contact with other ppl, in fact i kinda suspect that its because you all have the same issues more or less (duh!)

I personally enjoy this game more without friends, because i don't have to deal with the annoyance of having to criticize or be criticized because of allot of gameplay mistakes.

You see, ppl usually hate on you if ure not skilled enough, so basically i kinda understand why yellows pile up, cuz they chose each other carefully, and lick each other because they pilestorm noobs all the time, so they hardly ever fail to hate on each other.

Isn't this a lovely community now... exploiting social privileges while spoiling the whole game for their own selfishness, then the staff temporary ban solo ppl that DARE to express their anger, makes sense.

The whole community (with staff included) is against noobs or less skilled ppl, that's why you end up having your own small game with its small player base.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Vnight said:

How do you even make friends here? Isn't all this community mental one way or another? Its beyond me how can you manage to keep in contact with other ppl, in fact i kinda suspect that its because you all have the same issues more or less (duh!)

I personally enjoy this game more without friends, because i don't have to deal with the annoyance of having to criticize or be criticized because of allot of gameplay mistakes.

You see, ppl usually hate on you if ure not skilled enough, so basically i kinda understand why yellows pile up, cuz they chose each other carefully, and lick each other because they pilestorm noobs all the time, so they hardly ever fail to hate on each other.

Isn't this a lovely community now... exploiting social privileges while spoiling the whole game for their own selfishness, then the staff temporary ban solo ppl that DARE to express their anger, makes sense.

The whole community (with staff included) is against noobs or less skilled ppl, that's why you end up having your own small game with its small player base.

i feel like you dont understand the base concept of 'friendship'

• Like 2

But i do understand friendship, i been depending on it all my life, problem is making new friends isn;'t easy with the stereotypes, perhaps you are a virgin at it i wouldn't know, but in my experience, you don't hang out with useless friends EVER.

And this community has mostly useless ones.

Edited by Vnight
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Vnight said:

cuz i seen the real deal enough to stay as much far away as possible from you all.

You seem like you're on the spectrum + mid 40's or 50's. Every post you make, the ones that aren't deleted by mods ofc, are usually walls of random raving to no one's benefit.

Friendship is trusting someone and then being rewarded for that trust.

I get the inclination you've never actually been in a healthy relationship, platonic or otherwise; or even know what that looks like.

Spare me the wall of text reply, btw. I'm waiting for Spellbreak to finish and not really interested in indulging you.

Long story short with the pop thats left such a vast segregation doesnt help it only makes it worse. East/west segregation needs to go and in all honesty green and gold servers need to go as well. Greens dont exist and the one or 2 that are around cant play in a dead district so they go to bronze where everyone else is, on the flip side all golds go to silver (when its populated) and play there so gold districts arent used. By doing this there are more districts with ppl in em vs dead ones ppl cant use.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

green and gold servers need to go as well. Greens dont exist and the one or 2 that are around cant play in a dead district so they go to bronze where everyone else is, on the flip side all golds go to silver (when its populated) and play there so gold districts arent used. By doing this there are more districts with ppl in em vs dead ones ppl cant use.

ok but what would this actually accomplish, moving around empty servers doesn't do anything lol

do just east and middle. colby already died don't drag joker players down as well. also actually ban dethreaters or remove threat segregation. 

Edited by MonkaS
  • Like 2

On 9/9/2020 at 2:05 AM, Vnight said:

I hate people who take winning and losing too seriously, especially those who are max ranked already. You can put them on ignore list, i'd rather not waste my time arguing with idiots.

Sign in to follow this