Havana

IR3 Truth

Every mod has a upside and a downside in this game. BUT, Not IR3, WHY. LO caved to Dbag Permanent WaterFront 10 year No Life Vets.

Prove me Wrong.

5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Hmm.

Pu0Gu5R.png

^

although i'd argue that it varies how noticable this is depending on the weapon - some really benefit from it but you hardly get to feel the downside.

same for cj3 though, as well as hb to a degree (hb2 ntec days, anyone? good old scrub meta)

i did like LOs idea of tweaking it further by making it also change the firerate (and dmg, iirc?)

but oh well, we know how this turned out

but really, idk if mods should be touched that much - except kevlar ofc, increasing it to 3000% health and removing its downsides to finally please todesklinge.

i do think we have a good array of mods - except that the lower levels are basically unutilized.

the game has other issues though. and you can't tell me imbalance in mods are remotely responsible for the dropping player count.

Edited by neophobia

On 9/4/2020 at 7:46 AM, Havana said:

Every mod has a upside and a downside in this game. BUT, Not IR3, WHY. LO caved to Dbag Permanent WaterFront 10 year No Life Vets.

Prove me Wrong.

LO tried to make it something about IR3 but a lot doesnt like the change and make a lot of weapons perform worse in their range in favour of snipers or some CQC weapons got better perfomance.

Some weapons suchs as Ursus become a laser gun cause it didnt bloom at all XD