Havana

Waaay more cheating noticed since BE

19 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

What even are you talking about?

Jesus. Friggen. Christ.

Removed Name and Shame ~@mayii

People not only can hack your game, but they can shoot without aiming just like Squirrelface said, and if I'm not mistaken by the title of the video, they could also do it during the 3.5 engine beta test as well.

You constantly deny these things exist, yet here is the proof. This game can be hacked in any sort of way. I wouldn't be surprised that maybe back in the day that awful experience with hacker admins were actually not admins but hackers that could just go into the servers and steal accounts or ban people themselves without being admins at all.

Now I can see that people complaining about SPCT is not just a conspiracy theory, you guys really just don't care/know or are in on it completely. In complete denial of the truth. And LO listening to you is even worse. This makes me realise things haven't changed and my "doomer" theories are all true. I had hoped not. This is the same as G1. The difference is that G1 straight up choked you, but LO just does it while telling you everything is going to be fine.

I'm just done with this game. Hackers win.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Musul Man said:

Jesus. Friggen. Christ.

People not only can hack your game, but they can shoot without aiming just like Squirrelface said, and if I'm not mistaken by the title of the video, they could also do it during the 3.5 engine beta test as well.

You constantly deny these things exist, yet here is the proof. This game can be hacked in any sort of way. I wouldn't be surprised that maybe back in the day that awful experience with hacker admins were actually not admins but hackers that could just go into the servers and steal accounts or ban people themselves without being admins at all.

Now I can see that people complaining about SPCT is not just a conspiracy theory, you guys really just don't care/know or are in on it completely. In complete denial of the truth. And LO listening to you is even worse. This makes me realise things haven't changed and my "doomer" theories are all true. I had hoped not. This is the same as G1. The difference is that G1 straight up choked you, but LO just does it while telling you everything is going to be fine.

unknown.png

Edited by Amayii
Removed Name and Shame from Quote
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Musul Man said:

Jesus. Friggen. Christ.

It seems I wasn't clear enough and for that I apologize.  

I was confused about FF vs BE.

Why they thought FF was catching things BE cannot. 

22 hours ago, Musul Man said:

Jesus. Friggen. Christ.

im sure u are still playing apb 🤗