Havana

Waaay more cheating noticed since BE

On 9/4/2020 at 10:53 PM, ReaperTheButcher said:

The Conclusion is that the SPCT will always defend Little Orbit's poor decision making, of course keep on using that tongue of yours for cleaning certain body parts, even if its obvious that BE is worse than our beloved EAC and the whole community thinks that way beside the delusional SPCT members, just bonkers...

BE is always universally dislikes in all parts of the community (that i know of). Even SPCT doesn't like the switch to BE. It sucks but that is the way it is. Allthough BE being bad doesn't mean we have to accept garbage like this thread.

Edited by VanilleKeks

1 hour ago, Dead_Game said:

SPCM

spcm doesn't exist anymore, you feeling okay bro?

2 hours ago, Dead_Game said:

Hardware Macros exist and they are not even detected, so FALSE ?
SPCM being banned previously  defends of no cheaters using macro exist ,  thanks LO , your SPCM seems to be good  at defending closeters. 

Yup certain macro type is undetected and never will be.

2 hours ago, 404 said:

spcm doesn't exist anymore, you feeling okay bro?

Thanks for catching on my typo , I am fine mate glad to see that  you see typos rather than points which pretty much sums up where you stand.  

Edited by Dead_Game
  • Like 1

i'm just gonna say it. alot of times people are not hacking nor are they good. the hitscan system for this game is so broken that all the guns don't do what there ment for. I.E using an lmg as an smg is more effective then using ADS. plus these guns differ from IRL ones so much that it makes me feel out of place using them. i have never in my life shot my ak and had it hit 90 degrees right into the wall next to me or the roof

53 minutes ago, Dead_Game said:

Thanks for catching on my typo , I am fine mate glad to see that  you see typos rather than points which pretty much sums up where you stand.  

what was your point, that hardware macros exist? 

sure you're correct, but i fail to see how that means spct is "defending closets" lol

4 hours ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Yup certain macro type is undetected and never will be.

They could just "track" inputs in the game to determine macros, but the chances that is happening i think is slim.

9 hours ago, ExoticZ said:

Honestly, I rarely ever see any "shady" players in game. Just because someone might kill you over and over again, does not mean they are cheating. People have spent thousands and thousands of hours practicing to get better at this game.

I spent several hours playing lately these months (covid docet...), honestly It's difficult to believe this "shady opinion" is valid for describe the situation.

For ex. I have seen several times someone spamming of selling hacks in district "after give a dimostration" to some unfotunate ones in district,  without count some APB's discord/ ts are full of people selling their hacks etc (as ever and if they  arent talking about that, prepare your ears to some weird chat/ insulting time, no seriously someone need a hospitalization for life for how they are dump... -.-).

About report after some doubts, I come to the conclusion seem working, but it has the "same speed" of the support... so ok, better of nothing I guess and better service than other games I played.

6 hours ago, Dead_Game said:

SPCT being banned previously  defends of no cheaters using macro exist ,  thanks LO , your SPCT seems to be good  at defending closeters. 

I agree someone of SPCT team sometimes is kinda stubborn (big part but in  a "friendly way" 🤣  ), but for what I read  I guarantee they are anything than "bodyguard closeters"for LO, RIOT and some weapon balances in past  (sadly not the last one  for ISSR-A/B etc...) are an example.

SPCT are ex cheaters?  Evidence, proof.. nothing on the table and then past is past, game or work, drink outside etc.. important is one learn its lesson, dont make mad "your closer ones " or you will get what you planted yourself.

Told from one has never cheated in a game or in life, I am not a saint but my legs arent shorts.

about macro I still remain of this opinion

Just turn semi- auto weapons in automatic weapons or give the option in game to autoset macros such as others games after people complain for gaming mouse or carpal tunnel  disease.

G1 and LO have already or let underpowered the TTK or range/ accuracy (or all both) of all semi-automatic weapons for the macro issue, without count "recently" in past LO got some kind of sponsor from a mouse company, it seem a lose battle, just need  to make it clear and simple 

Bye

On 9/4/2020 at 1:51 AM, CookiePuss said:

You realize macros are both detectable and bannable, right?

On 9/7/2020 at 10:45 PM, 404 said:

what was your point, that hardware macros exist? 

sure you're correct, but i fail to see how that means spct is "defending closets" lol

My point was hardware macros are NOT detected nor there was any case where someone got banned because of using it LOL , so yeah it's definitely defending the actual hardware macro users if he is placing a statement like that to nullify the criticism . 
Hey but you do you , find typos.

After All this a dead game with cheaters, maybe its less now considering the pop is going down or the pop is left with them. Either way this game is dead. 
Again LO 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47j214r6819kueyp74jt

Merged.

On 9/8/2020 at 1:12 AM, PingOVER9000 said:

SPCT are ex cheaters?  Evidence, proof.. nothing on the table and then past is past, game or work, drink outside etc.. important is one learn its lesson, dont make mad "your closer ones " or you will get what you planted yourself.

Told from one has never cheated in a game or in life, I am not a saint but my legs arent shorts.

about macro I still remain of this opinion

Bye

Seems like you're under  the impression that  I was addressing all SPCTS , no sir. Also never claimed they were banned for cheating  but you are free to assume. You are bad at shooters in general if you have to use macro , there is no excuse for that being a Saint or not. 

Edited by Dead_Game
  • Like 1

On 9/4/2020 at 10:53 PM, ReaperTheButcher said:

The Conclusion is that the SPCT will always defend Little Orbit's poor decision making, of course keep on using that tongue of yours for cleaning certain body parts, even if its obvious that BE is worse than our beloved EAC and the whole community thinks that way beside the delusional SPCT members, just bonkers...

Hey man I just wanted to reach out to this particular comment, I can tell you that the SPCT members are all people who have a long standing with the game as well as a deep love for the game and want it to be successful. We are players ourselves who don't mind to help test things out or be involved in some of the thought processes. We do not have to agree on what Little Orbit decision is, we do not have to defend whatever they do. If we think it's a bad choice; we'll make our voices heard.

Secondly regarding anti cheats, it's always been a selective few people that cheat under both instances of anti cheat. Both anti cheats likely have their own sort of flaw(s) which allow certain type of cheats or advantageous tools to still function. People have no trust in the system, as well as people are extremely bad at 'detecting' cheats. I've always said to leave that entirely up to a system that looks for systems being bypassed or exploited.

"even if its obvious that BE is worse than our beloved EAC and the whole community thinks that way beside the delusional SPCT members, just bonkers..." Let me tell you that plenty of us weren't happy with the decision to go back to a anti cheat that didn't work before. But decisions had to been made. Don't forget that SPCT members are also still part of this community, we are not a separate entity.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

Hey man I just wanted to reach out to this particular comment, I can tell you that the SPCT members are all people who have a long standing with the game as well as a deep love for the game and want it to be successful. We are players ourselves who don't mind to help test things out or be involved in some of the thought processes. We do not have to agree on what Little Orbit decision is, we do not have to defend whatever they do. If we think it's a bad choice; we'll make our voices heard.

Secondly regarding anti cheats, it's always been a selective few people that cheat under both instances of anti cheat. Both anti cheats likely have their own sort of flaw(s) which allow certain type of cheats or advantageous tools to still function. People have no trust in the system, as well as people are extremely bad at 'detecting' cheats. I've always said to leave that entirely up to a system that looks for systems being bypassed or exploited.

"even if its obvious that BE is worse than our beloved EAC and the whole community thinks that way beside the delusional SPCT members, just bonkers..." Let me tell you that plenty of us weren't happy with the decision to go back to a anti cheat that didn't work before. But decisions had to been made. Don't forget that SPCT members are also still part of this community, we are not a separate entity.

Great, i hope this is true because SPCT is a very important team of volunteers which partly responsible on the final result of the Engine Upgrade.

15 hours ago, Dead_Game said:

My point was hardware macros are NOT detected nor there was any case where someone got banned because of using it LOL , so yeah it's definitely defending the actual hardware macro users if he is placing a statement like that to nullify the criticism . 
Hey but you do you , find typos.

After All this a dead game with cheaters, maybe its less now considering the pop is going down or the pop is left with them. Either way this game is dead. 
Again LO

Hardware macros are detectable if the anticheat is configured to monitor player input. No human will fire consistently for long periods. BE and EAC block some hardware based macro mice anyway.

22 hours ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

Don't forget that SPCT members are also still part of this community, we are not a separate entity.

SPCT is, by every definition, a group separate from the main bulk of "average" users. No one is able to just 'join up' and be included, they don't have that option.

You are a separate entity. You operate behind closed doors and have a supposed NDA. Now does that actually matter? I believe so, at least on some level.

Personally, I feel you have more sway over decisions and your opinions carry more weight. It's also easier for you to be heard and get tangible verification.

Now, no one can (or will) actually quantify how much louder your voice actually is and it could be that submerging your feet in a lake compared to an ocean both displace water, but they're both basically irrelevant. But I believe your impact is still greater, especially with how SPCT phrase their comments as if you guys had a direct hand in it, which naturally you did and still do.

I don't want to derail this thread by going on too big of a tangent here, but we can PM if you want.

I appreciate the work SPCT does, but I don't appreciate how cliquey this game is already and that it's affecting balancing.

Not trying to start a fight or rant here, but just tired of people downplaying SPCT's influence or sequestered nature.

Edited by EvaPooh
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/8/2020 at 1:25 AM, Dead_Game said:

Seems like you're under  the impression that  I was addressing all SPCTS , no sir. Also never claimed they were banned for cheating  but you are free to assume. You are bad at shooters in general if you have to use macro , there is no excuse for that being a Saint or not. 

No dear, I dont assume nothing, I was just trying to understand from where come these assumation of yours, but I guess you are kinda dump to start this assumation's game and then retreat your defamations after asking some clarify, 

Yes, defamations without base and just no reason flame around, why?

About macros and finishing your assumation game, I dont use them and I am used to be a oscar main for ages, not one of the best certainly but I guess to have learned and may tell  something after some times with it.

Sincerly, Macro players aren't giving me so much trouble and I think they are the last problem in Apb, then most of them dont know how to control "bloom/ recoil pattern" and they just firing full auto increasing their time to kill and for me are general easy kills, especially with secondaries.

My Little suggesion eh, If you get owned so a lot of times from macro users, you are bad  using semi-auto weapons and arent for you I guess, probabily an atac and nano fit more your playstyle

Bye 

22 hours ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

Clone this SPCT guy and adds to the team 🥺

BE best solution ,you can see by the number of players ,I really dont need ,triggerbotter ,macro user ,aimbotter, scriptwriters, Auto It, etc.

There are so many cheaters getting used to cheat in apb that there lifes are literally over and meaningless , so they start complaining about BE in the forums.

First off all ,thanks LO for banning and I dont care about cheaters crying out. L2P

Edited by Atomkraftwerk

On 9/9/2020 at 5:12 AM, PingOVER9000 said:

No dear, I dont assume nothing, I was just trying to understand from where come these assumation of yours, but I guess you are kinda dump to start this assumation's game and then retreat your defamations after asking some clarify, 

Yes, defamations without base and just no reason flame around, why?

About macros and finishing your assumation game, I dont use them and I am used to be a oscar main for ages, not one of the best certainly but I guess to have learned and may tell  something after some times with it.

Sincerly, Macro players aren't giving me so much trouble and I think they are the last problem in Apb, then most of them dont know how to control "bloom/ recoil pattern" and they just firing full auto increasing their time to kill and for me are general easy kills, especially with secondaries.

My Little suggesion eh, If you get owned so a lot of times from macro users, you are bad  using semi-auto weapons and arent for you I guess, probabily an atac and nano fit more your playstyle

Bye 

Hello there ,
So with that logic , if cheaters who are bad at cheating can be tackled  by YOU   then it's not a priority I guess. 
But thanks for the suggestion on what weapons I should use. 

I believe english is not your primary language but you have tried. 
Appreciate that you are still an active player in this game. 

Take care.

On 9/8/2020 at 10:57 AM, SquirrelFace said:

Hardware macros are detectable if the anticheat is configured to monitor player input. No human will fire consistently for long periods. BE and EAC block some hardware based macro mice anyway.

EAC+ BE   blocks two brands  only  and it's not even the common ones. 

Edited by Dead_Game

On 9/4/2020 at 1:51 AM, CookiePuss said:

You realize macros are both detectable and bannable, right?

Not all macros are detectable, most of them are. Usually the comon ones made in mouse software, ahk or simular are picked up. There are still macros (some are part of a cheat) that aren't detected by the current anti cheat so I think it's only fair to say that some macros are detectable.

Merged.

On 9/7/2020 at 5:52 PM, Dead_Game said:

It's been like that for ages. It's just that the hardware is more accessable nowadays for an affordable price. The amount of users is growing rapidly in other games so it was just a matter of time before people started using it in the smaller games like APB.

Tried Asylum last week and there were two or three low rank players using the regular ntec, One in particular was way obvious he used some exploits. What was odd about them is that they didn't even aim at you properly you already fall dead. No matter the distance, cover or anything, related to the actual weapons mechanics. The bullets sprayed way too fast and hit you, no miss, there was no bloom or anything he just sprayed like crazy and you are down. Also it took four to five others too shoot at him at the same time to take him down like he had almost infinite health or switched it on or off at times when it was obvious he is in god mode.

At first I thought the weapon is broken and tried it myself safe to say my bullets were going all over the place and couldn't land any hits as he did. Ntec is something you tap, you don't hold the trigger like crazy this guys ntec didnt worked like that at all. Same thing with Ursus. The weapon already is nerfed not sure why they bothered to nerf it once again. What they need to do is get rid of these cheaters not nerf weapons...

Anyways quit after collecting the bronze reward and never went back to it, Even that was a stretch and wasted time for basically nothing. I am not a masochist to get raped by such individuals so wont be bothered to play against them.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Timobelk said:

Tried Asylum last week and there were two or three low rank players using the regular ntec, One in particular was way obvious he used some exploits. What was odd about them is that they didn't even aim at you properly you already fall dead. No matter the distance, cover or anything, related to the actual weapons mechanics. The bullets sprayed way too fast and hit you, no miss, there was no bloom or anything he just sprayed like crazy and you are down. Also it took four to five others too shoot at him at the same time to take him down like he had almost infinite health or switched it on or off at times when it was obvious he is in god mode.

At first I thought the weapon is broken and tried it myself safe to say my bullets were going all over the place and couldn't land any hits as he did. Ntec is something you tap, you don't hold the trigger like crazy this guys ntec didnt worked like that at all. Same thing with Ursus. The weapon already is nerfed not sure why they bothered to nerf it once again. What they need to do is get rid of these cheaters not nerf weapons...

Anyways quit after collecting the bronze reward and never went back to it, Even that was a stretch and wasted time for basically nothing. I am not a masochist to get raped by such individuals so wont be bothered to play against them.

LO would need to change the way shooting functions server sided to fix that cheat. When you shoot at a player, the server checks if there's line of sight between you and where your client says it's aiming on the other player's hitbox. It's a way to compensate for latency differences between players. Otherwise, players would need to aim ahead of the player to be able to get hits server sided.

The cheat tells the server the player is aiming at the other player when they shoot, even if they're not. That cheat should be instantly detected, but they're not doing on the fly checks for them. FairFight was designed to find impossible actions such as this, but LO ditched it because of how bad G1 had it setup.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

LO would need to change the way shooting functions server sided to fix that cheat. When you shoot at a player, the server checks if there's line of sight between you and where your client says it's aiming on the other player's hitbox. It's a way to compensate for latency differences between players. Otherwise, players would need to aim ahead of the player to be able to get hits server sided.

The cheat tells the server the player is aiming at the other player when they shoot, even if they're not. That cheat should be instantly detected, but they're not doing on the fly checks for them. FairFight was designed to find impossible actions such as this, but LO ditched it because of how bad G1 had it setup.

What even are you talking about?

Edited by CookiePuss

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

What even are you talking about?

hes talking about silent aim... the 1 cheat that was never able to be detected by fairfight. theres like 5 videos about it and a famous cheater from joker made a video mocking tiggs using silent aim on the first week of it fairfight.

silent aim makes it so that your crosshair doesnt have to be on a player for it to hit him. this is why sometimes you see players not even aiming at you and killing you.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Motorola said:

hes talking about silent aim... the 1 cheat that was never able to be detected by fairfight. theres like 5 videos about it and a famous cheater from joker made a video mocking tiggs using silent aim on the first week of it fairfight.

silent aim makes it so that your crosshair doesnt have to be on a player for it to hit him. this is why sometimes you see players not even aiming at you and killing you.

Lol I remember those streams. 

I'm just confused why they think FF caught it but BE wouldn't. 

Edited by CookiePuss

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Lol I remember those streams. 

I'm just confused why they think FF caught it but BE wouldn't. 

Because FF is server sided. It can check camera direction vs where the player you're shooting is. It's probably overkill for that. I doubt that would be hard to add into the server's code.