Havana

Waaay more cheating noticed since BE

19 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

You can however set a macro to fire at the perfect rof for accuracy vs bloom recovery.

That's great I guess, but even then you'd never know if it was a macro or someone  simply clicking their mouse. 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, HiLoSilver said:

Interesting how many people here have a working knowledge of how cheat programs work. 

ahahahah...

If you are enough old here and remind about ffbans, you may have seen something about the past of someone and what happened to using "it" 🤣.

But past is past eh,  people change and improve themself (not all but ok)... for then they will get replaced from other messed up (100% true).

Peace Havana, report them, the SPCT there was quite harsh, but " I can confirm" the report seem working, after at least 3 months if someone is cheating constantly he will get what he deserve for then remaking another new account in around 10 min.... sadly

Bye

Edited by PingOVER9000

2 hours ago, HiLoSilver said:

Interesting how many people here have a working knowledge of how cheat programs work. 

i'm fairly sure the insinuation here is intentional, so i guess my question is why would you want to be involved in a discussion of cheat programs without at least a passing knowledge of the subject being discussed?

2 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

You can however set a macro to fire at the perfect rof for accuracy vs bloom recovery.

this isn't the same thing as removing bloom

On 9/3/2020 at 10:33 PM, Uhtdred said:

Removed Naming and Shaming.    - Azukii

The vast majority of those I said cheated have been banned though? You act like spotting a bot is hard.

On 9/3/2020 at 10:39 PM, CookiePuss said:

That's great I guess, but even then you'd never know if it was a macro or someone  simply clicking their mouse. 

Isn't that the point? No one can tell, you get a free off, while you have perfect accuracy for tap firing without any effort? Suddenly you're just a "skilled player" who people think is legit, when you're just a macro scrub.

On 9/4/2020 at 12:35 AM, 404 said:

this isn't the same thing as removing bloom

I mean, you can remove recoil through macros as well, but you know, perfect fire recovery is STILL a major boon at midrange for ntec, even if you don't "remove bloom".

6 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

I mean, you can remove recoil through macros as well, but you know, perfect fire recovery is STILL a major boon at midrange for ntec, even if you don't "remove bloom".

sure automation is helpful, but the point was that removing bloom entirely can't be done by the player

25 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Isn't that the point? No one can tell, you get a free off, while you have perfect accuracy for tap firing without any effort? Suddenly you're just a "skilled player" who people think is legit, when you're just a macro scrub.

You realize macros are both detectable and bannable, right?
My point is you as player have no idea if your opp is cheating or clicking.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HiLoSilver said:

Not really.

It's all that the lower skilled players talk about, over and over again for years.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HiLoSilver said:

this is only the fun part 🤣

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Yet I haven't heard of nor seen a single macro user banned?

Yeah its bannable, but I have yet to hear of anyone actually taking the "banning" of it seriously, as no-one has been banned for it to anyone's knowledge.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

4 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Yeah its bannable, but I have yet to hear of anyone actually taking the "banning" of it seriously, as no-one has been banned for it to anyone's knowledge.

You are talking out of your patootie. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

dont need to ban people if they can't even play the game lol

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

You are talking out of your patootie. 

Nope, I've seen plenty of people say they do it and don't believe they'll be banned, others say LO isn't serious about banning people using macro, and that none would be banned for it. I've never seen or heard of anyone being banned for it either.

1 hour ago, 404 said:

dont need to ban people if they can't even play the game lol

I use a Razer mouse and have the software on my pc, i've never had any issues. I just can't have AHK for PoE trade macro or it won't let me start the game because it blocks any access if AHK is running. But it's still on my PC - no issues.

Do I have a macro set to any buttons at the moment? No but I easily can. There's more to the story than that guy is leading on to, as many others who do use razer mouse software/hardware, still make use of the software without issues,

I've been playing multiple times a week  since May with Razer software running in the background with no issues, often forgetting Matt's "be warned you likely will want to exit the mouse software" warning. You'd think i'd be banned just for using Razer Synapse by now from his post.

His issue is "Autoit" after some digging, BE is kicking him for it, but he says he doesn't have autoit, and others have issues getting kicked saying the same. Also, it's "kicking" him, it's not "banning" him.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

yes macros are detectable and bannable but unlike actual cheat software you don't need to bypass battleye to make them undetected. There are plenty of other 'scripting' software like autoit/ahk that won't trip battleye at all. Also yes you can use a macro to "remove" bloom but it isn't nearly as useful as you'd think since it slows ttk by a lot and isn't useful in cqc. 

Meh. I expected some good thread, not next whine about cheats and nothing being done.

The Conclusion is that the SPCT will always defend Little Orbit's poor decision making, of course keep on using that tongue of yours for cleaning certain body parts, even if its obvious that BE is worse than our beloved EAC and the whole community thinks that way beside the delusional SPCT members, just bonkers...

Edited by ReaperTheButcher
  • Like 5

CHEATING IN APB? THIS MAN IS INSANE!

Inappropriate language/content removed.    - Azukii

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

The Conclusion is that the SPCT will always defend Little Orbit's poor decision making, of course keep on using that tongue of yours for cleaning certain body parts, even if its obvious that BE is worse than our beloved EAC and the whole community thinks that way beside the delusional SPCT members, just bonkers...

Grow up. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/4/2020 at 6:04 AM, HiLoSilver said:

You kinda just pick up a lot of this information by playing the game for so long even without using them.

Plus a lot of the cliques talk.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's nice that some people here can explain some things.

I'll just add the only thing I sort of agree on in the OP and that is: "More cheaters with BE" ... (or, easier to spot with this type of anti cheat system).

Now, that part is not going away, however off mark the post is in general.

Edited by Cr0

You guys are not sick already of same discussion over and over and over again? It is really boring

Haven't played much in the last month, but from what I've seen and heard. BE is doing around the same work as EAC if not better. You get blinded by your perception of the situation ("I'm getting rekt by this guy, must the hacking")

Edited by Boxo
  • Like 2

Honestly, I rarely ever see any "shady" players in game. Just because someone might kill you over and over again, does not mean they are cheating. People have spent thousands and thousands of hours practicing to get better at this game.

You'd be surprised how good some of the top players are.

All I can say is that I've not felt the need to report more players since BE was reinstated.

On 9/4/2020 at 10:53 PM, ReaperTheButcher said:

If I see something wrong and/or I disagree with patches, balance changes, etc. I will call it out no matter what. My SPCT position has nothing to do with my own opinion.

Reminder: Use /report [playername] in-game. That way you're making it easier and better for everyone.

Edited by ExoticZ
  • Like 7

On 9/3/2020 at 7:51 PM, CookiePuss said:

My point is you as player have no idea if your opp is cheating or clicking.

Hardware Macros exist and they are not even detected, so FALSE ?
SPCT being banned previously  defends of no cheaters using macro exist ,  thanks LO , your SPCT seems to be good  at defending closeters. 

Edited by Dead_Game
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dead_Game said:

Hardware Macros exist and they are not even detected, so FALSE ?
SPCM being banned previously  defends of no cheaters using macro exist ,  thanks LO , your SPCM seems to be good  at defending closeters. 

first off, mean

second, feel free to use a macro
😉