Havana

Waaay more cheating noticed since BE

Flame on!

Just my observations, Alot more cheating in the last few months.

Wallhacks OF COURSE!

A few NTEC'ers that just hold the button down and hit at all ranges.

(Video proof of a guy asking me if I wanted the link to his download, he felt justified because he plays with 250ms, but he is still playing)

Was even getting seriously damaged by a NTEC at 95 meters one time!

Couple of OCA's that just auto lock on.

Funny Thing is 85% of this is from the same clan, But OH HELL NO GOD FORBID we say it.

The whole world has gone upside down, Not allowed to call out BS.

Why are we following the rest of crowd and giving in to BS.

We protect the rapist from being hurt, but don't care about who got raped, but at the same time say they care about women.

It's really smart, and everyone has bought into being woke.

But, you ain't woke YOU are Brainwashed. 

Common sense should prevail.

YES IT IS ALL relevant. ANY company that put out anything saying they Support a domestic terrorist Organization do it for one reason.

They are wimps and cannot stand up for what they KNOW is right,BECAUSE they are SCARED.

Guess what, It doesn't work!

They will still Burn your crap down.

Think its not the same!

It is. Don't protect Cheats. Cheats should be called out for what they are.

Watch how fast this gets taken down. Will be sad and EVEN further prove my point if it does!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Even if someone admits to cheat it doesn't mean is true, he probably (sure) was just making fun of you.

What are you even talking about? My godness... i can't really understand, what is the argoment here?

Domestic terrorist organization? Hahahaha... don't know what to say honestly, you are A BIT exagerated.

Oh btw, provide a video proof showing it in action by this fatidic "cheater" and send it through the Support section in here > https://support.gamersfirst.com/hc/en-us

Forums aren't used for reports.

7 hours ago, Havana said:

A few NTEC'ers that just hold the button down and hit at all ranges.

False. You can not remove bloom, this is calculated server side.

Was even getting seriously damaged by a NTEC at 95 meters one time!

False. You can not remove damage drop off, this is calculated server side.

Funny Thing is 85% of this is from the same clan, But OH HELL NO GOD FORBID we say it.

Sure, but you can report the players - even though none of the above is possible with cheats.

Why are we following the rest of crowd and giving in to BS.

We protect the rapist from being hurt, but don't care about who got raped, but at the same time say they care about women.

It's really smart, and everyone has bought into being woke.

But, you ain't woke YOU are Brainwashed. 

Common sense should prevail.

YES IT IS ALL relevant. ANY company that put out anything saying they Support a domestic terrorist Organization do it for one reason.

They are wimps and cannot stand up for what they KNOW is right,BECAUSE they are SCARED.

Guess what, It doesn't work!

They will still Burn your crap down.

Think its not the same!

You're starting to sound like the guy who writes several pages of drunken ranting usually concerning shadow governments - in an attempt to compare it to Little Orbit. That's great and all, but I am not sure why this belongs on the forums. How is this related to cheating in a video game? Go to Reddit or /pol/ perhaps?

Watch how fast this gets taken down. Will be sad and EVEN further prove my point if it does!

Why would this be taken down when all you're doing is making a fool of yourself?

Just report them through the support system, how hard can it be?

The real problem is the flood of false reports that you are sending in that the support team has to filter through before they can get to the real ones. You're reporting things that are by definition impossible to achieve with cheats.

There is a problem but you are not being helpful - you are just uninformed and overly paranoid.

Edited by rooq
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Havana said:

"posted 8 hours ago"

so does this mean that your point is wrong op?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rooq said:

False. You can not remove damage drop off, this is calculated server side. you won't care if you have a perfect spray

Sure, but you can report the players - even though none of the above is possible with cheats.

tenor.gif
nospreadnorecoil proof    Removed link.    - Azukii
how did you even get into SPCT?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sakuraya said:

[gif]

you can literally see in the video that he has bloom lmao

this is why you arent in spct :^)

• Like 3

tenor.gif

That's not nospread. That's no recoil, which is different. The Shaw has little to no bloom whilst firing it crouched and not moving which coupled with the no recoil makes it appear as if there is no spread but thats just the gun itself. Proof: https://i.gyazo.com/863d68c996376b9c3e39929ec7f3884e.mp4

No spread would mean that literally every bullet would only ever go into the perfect center of the crosshair, such as the machine gun in Quake games. Clearly this is not the case even in this video and such a cheat does not exist in APB. Recoil is the crosshair moving up, left and right as you shoot, NOT the crosshair BLOOMING out (becoming larger in radius) thus increasing the SPREAD which increases the RNG of bullets.

The Shaw seems extremely overpowered when you look at it with no recoil such as in this video but the main challenge to using it is the recoil. Stripping that of it you are left with a lasergun as seen in the video.

4 hours ago, Flaws said:

That's not nospread. That's no recoil, which is different. The Shaw has little to no bloom whilst firing it crouched and not moving which coupled with the no recoil makes it appear as if there is no spread but thats just the gun itself. Proof: https://i.gyazo.com/863d68c996376b9c3e39929ec7f3884e.mp4

you really don't see much difference between 2 samples?    Removed naming & shaming.    - Azukii

Just now, Sakuraya said:

you really don't see much difference between 2 samples?

In my game, the recoil of the Shaw is there, my crosshair is going left and right. That is RECOIL. SPREAD is the circle radius of where the bullets may go WITHIN the crosshair. Those are two completely unrelated values.

Just now, Flaws said:

In my game, the recoil of the Shaw is there, my crosshair is going left and right. That is RECOIL. SPREAD is the circle radius of where the bullets may go WITHIN the crosshair. Those are two completely unrelated values.

perhaps the fact that I have taken as a basis is not the best sample. unfortunately, I will not even show other samples, because they can attract young heroes to feats

4 minutes ago, Sakuraya said:

perhaps the fact that I have taken as a basis is not the best sample. unfortunately, I will not even show other samples, because they can attract young heroes to feats

There are no existing examples of no spread in APB, at least not from the last 8-9 years. Maybe way back when the game originally came out no spread cheats were a thing but most definitively not today. Spread is RNG calculated on the server. Recoil can be removed with cheats however. Here is a good example from CS 1.6 where you could use no spread and no recoil: 

Check towards the end, that is what nospread is. Pinpoint perfect shots while full auto. That does not exist in APB.

Edited by Flaws

1 minute ago, Flaws said:

There are no existing examples of no spread in APB, at least not from the last 8-9 years. Maybe way back when the game originally came out no spread cheats were a thing but most definitively not today. Spread is RNG calculated on the server. Recoil can be removed with cheats however. Here is a good example from CS 1.6 where you could use no spread and no recoil: 

and what's with that? these are two slightly different mechanical games.

Gentle reminder that most Ranters can't tell the difference between 95 meters and 50 meters..

emote251.png

• Like 2

Just now, Sakuraya said:

and what's with that? these are two slightly different mechanical games.

Almost every shooter has both recoil and spread (bloom) which works in a similar way. I am trying to explain it to you and anyone else who has doubts, that these two values are separate and that APB's spread is based on the server and cannot be hacked or cheated.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Flaws said:

Almost every shooter has both recoil and spread (bloom) which works in a similar way. I am trying to explain it to you and anyone else who has doubts, that these two values are separate and that APB's spread is based on the server and cannot be hacked or cheated.

this can be control using m_recoilinfo, even if they are not presented as separate parameters. this will look like a recoil parameter with some delay.

Edited by Sakuraya

3 minutes ago, Sakuraya said:

this can be control using m_recoilinfo, even if they are not presented as separate parameters. this will look like a recoil parameter with some delay.

Recoil =/= Spread

If you are so convinced you can have no spread in APB, I dare you to show hard video evidence of that.

yea spread is server sided been that way for a long time. the video is just no-recoil shaw. Also if you see more cheating since battleye its because its easier to bypass than EAC. Also from what I've seen in games like rainbow six siege(battleye) vs apex legends(EAC) vs arma(battleye) vs any other eac/battleye games is that cheats stay undetected longer on battleye than they do on EAC. A rust cheat(EAC) often get detected within a month or 2, were as rainbow six siege(battleye) cheats I've seen last over a year without a detection.  

Edited by MonkaS
  • Like 1

Just now, Flaws said:

Recoil =/= Spread

If you are so convinced you can have no spread in APB, I dare you to show hard video evidence of that.

you don't seem to understand me completely. I want to say that this is quite possible, only in some specific way. imagine that you made a macro for NTEC, which will be slower than just a spray, but will practically ignore this bloom. add to this any variable (for example, aimlock/aimbot), so you can almost ignore the effective distance for weapons. you can use PMG as an example weapon. his behavior will be different. I just want to say that it will be almost comparable to those scripts that can be written quickly with AutoIT. although it is still possible to influence m_recoilinfo. you somehow underestimate the impact of these components on the game.

u1DvWZhpYjBE4JF4V_dHLMmngM82OIb9ErgWPCy4AVoiIruNO0PcROFKMU8rSfGgVdhzSdNsb3P5-QDy

both images taken from the video posted earlier (00:52 specifically), left side is when not firing and right side is after firing 3 bullets

• recoil is the movement of a player's camera, and thus the entire crosshair, to a different location as a result of firing a weapon
  • spread is the radius or diameter of the crosshair at any given moment
  • bloom is the radius or diameter of the crosshair increasing as a result of firing a weapon

this is how i generally define these terms in apb, and its obvious that while the cheater in the video has no recoil they still have spread and bloom 

iirc true nospread "hacks" were briefly available in early 2012 by changing a value in the game files, something which g1 fixed within 2 weeks by forcing that value to be calculated server side

i think you can still alter the value to get similar results, as in the video below, but because the server ignores the client side values the crosshair effects are not correctly representing what the server is forcing to happen - which is why he's not landing shots on the civilian despite his client showing he has "no spread"

Merged.

3 hours ago, Sakuraya said:

you don't seem to understand me completely. I want to say that this is quite possible, only in some specific way. imagine that you made a macro for NTEC, which will be slower than just a spray, but will practically ignore this bloom. add to this any variable (for example, aimlock/aimbot), so you can almost ignore the effective distance for weapons. you can use PMG as an example weapon. his behavior will be different. I just want to say that it will be almost comparable to those scripts that can be written quickly with AutoIT. although it is still possible to influence m_recoilinfo. you somehow underestimate the impact of these components on the game.

you can't "almost ignore" effective distance for the ntec, at 95m it's doing 30% of its maximum damage (185 * 0.3 = 55.5)

so even landing every shot you're looking at 18 shots to kill (2.4s minimum) plus time allowed for bloom recovery, your ttk is easily pushing 3-4 seconds - that's four times longer than the ntec's min ttk within its effective range

Edited by 404
typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

No recoil - sure. Definitely possible.

No bloom/spread - impossible with APB's implementation, just like I said.

It was possible in very early versions of APB but it was later patched out.

My SPCT status has nothing to do with this - this isn't a matter of discussion or opinion. Everything I said is objectively true.

There's no reason to continue the trend of making a fool of yourself.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, rooq said:

You can however set a macro to fire at the perfect rof for accuracy vs bloom recovery.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1