Havana

Cop Mail Really?

Can't beleive this has never been addressed. As a Crim I can send in game email attachments all day long to members and to my other characters.

But, as I cop i have to wait 1 minute per 3 emails sent, to send send a symbol or something again. BIAS

Why?, what is the purpose of this?

Furthermore, Why is there NOT a better interface for sharing clan logos and symbols amongst clannies?

It makes ONE person be responsible for it all!

If you are MADE a officer of the clan, you should have the ability to duplicate Clan symbols.

But ONLY the creator can do it. And FREAKING THEN! he CAN ONLY SEND ONLY 3 PER MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT...............ONLY IF YOU ARE A COP, not so for CRIM its just a stupid Overlook. ONLY I HOPE!

nah it's for both factions

if you want to override that limit, use the trade system

• Like 1

You can send only couple emails from both factions each period, then you get slowed down for some secs.

You can only send unlimited things to yourself (your other characters).

Doesn't help that "spam limit" is also buggy, You can override and break the refresh timer,

For example, I send 3 items then it says "please wait 1 min" however if i send 1 item 0.4 seconds after it "refreshes" i don't get the full 3 mail limit back It only refreshes 1 mail limit and i have to wait another min to send 3.

Bassicly the "3 mail limit refresh every minute" Doesn't refresh all 3 at once it does it 1 at a time "every 0.1 second" so if you send an email too fast after it refreshes you lose out on a complete refresh so you can only send 1 mail per min rather than 3.

As someone who sends alot of outfits through the mail I've hit this bug a few times.

I too am often frustrated by the mail limit, so I use the MP instead... or trade.

Edited by CookiePuss